2022 Yamaha Waverunners GP1800®R HO with Audio
Now taking deposits for 2023 Models
We accept trade-Ins and offer consignment and brokerage services
2022 Yamaha GP1800®R HO
The GP1800R HO is also available with factory installed, integrated speakers for a clean look that’s ready to roll.
Features may include:
Custom Integrated GP Audio System
- Optional factory-installed audio system that sounds as good as it looks. Package includes twin, 4½ inch waterproof marine speakers, integrated 2 channel (50 watts per channel) amplifier, easy access control pad and an integrated low-voltage regulator to protect the battery.
New industry-first Auto Trim
- Auto Trim works independently from the electric trim control on the handlebars. When engaged, Cornering Control automatically shifts the trim into the bow down position when decelerating for tighter cornering and a racy feel. Launch Control automatically shifts the trim down to prevent bow rise when accelerating quickly.
New Intake Grate and Upgraded Jet Pump
- Allows less turbulent water to flow through the jet pump. The result is better acceleration and less cavitation in choppy water conditions.
Competition Steering and handlebars
- New, adaptable steering system with tilt-adjustable, exposed race design handlebars.
All-new Hull and Deck Design
- The new deck design delivers improved ergonomics with deeper, wider, self-draining footwells and a new seat design that improves knee grip and overall comfort.
1.8 HO Yamaha Marine Engine
- Race-proven performance that outperforms the competition.