Hull, Deck, Bulkheads and stiffners made from multi and unidirectionnal glass, vinylester resine and Gurit M foam over female tooling. All laminations are done with vacuum assisted infusion technique for perfect resine/fiber ratio and low air void.
- Prepreg carbon fibre rudder stock and blade, vacuum bagged and cured at high temperature.
- Composite Tiller, twin pedestals on request
- Rudder Bearings to be high quality self aligning roller type
- SAE4340 casted steel fin with CNC moulded composite skins.
- %3 Anthimony lead bulb, casted from CNC milled plug, painted and faired with templates.
- Super-duplex stainless steel studs
- 21 HP Yanmar Diesel engine with "sail drive" leg
- 2 blade Gori folding racing propeller.
- Spinlock flush throtle level and Spinlock tiller extension
- Olimpic Sails Mainsail (Macros Membrane Black Kevlar Fiber)
- Olimpic Sails Medium Jib (Macros Membrane Black Kevlar Fiber )
- Doyle Code Zero with Selden Furling system
- Doyle Stratis Mainsail
- Doyle Stratis Light Jib
- Doyle Stratis Medium Jib
- Doyle A2
- Doyle A1
- Olimpic Sails A2
- Olimpic Sails A4
Designed to meet ORC, IMS, IRC regulations and construction to be lightweight appropriated for racing yachts.
- Basic Galley with plumbed sink, manual water pump and location for moulding a single burners stove with disposable gas bottles connected to the burner
- Engine box with removable portion to allow access to service engine and incorporating nav area
- Manual tap at galley sink, cold water only
- Plumbed in seawater Marine WC, with flush seacocks type
- 2 x Manual bilge pump one operable from below deck one from the cockpit
- Flexible water tank
- Cabin lighting under coach roof, galley and nav areas.
- 12 volt DC switch panel and battery indicator mounted on the engine box.
- Battery isolator/selection switch mounted on the engine box.
- Gel type batteries for engine start and service
- 12 V electrical panel for Engine, rev counter and start stop switches on the engine box.
- Navigation LED lights at masthead
Deck and Cockpit
ORC conforming toerail included in in the deck mould to the foredeck
- Two (2) Harken # 40.2PTA primary winches.
- One (1) Harken # 35.2STA winch in the pit
- Two (2) Harken # 40.2PTA mainsheet winches
- Two (2) Harken # 35.2PTA runner winches
- 5 Harken lock-in winch handles
- 2:1 Mainsheet system on Harken blocks, lead direct from the end of the track to mainsheet winches.
- Harken adjustable mainsheet traveller with a 6:1 cascade purchase below deck and lead trimmers foot rest
- Twin transverse tracks (27mm mid-range track with #2705B.HL cars), with ball-bearing car system
- In-hauler system, 6:1 lead to cockpit
- Up/Down system, 4:1 cascade with a 6:1 tail purchase (24:1 total) and fitted with a floating ring #C8684
- 2 Harken override fairleads #C8541
- Harken spinnaker sheet blocks #3195 mounted on fwd leg of pushpit
- Harken spinnaker sheet diverter blocks #3195 mounted on side decks
- 5 Harken Halyard Blocks
- 7 Spinlock Jammers (1 x main halyard, 2 x masthead spi, 1 x fractional spi, 1 x jib, 2 x tack lines)
- 1 foredeck slide opening hatch with round edges
- Double s/s rail pulpit and pushpit, 8 stanchion, 316 Stainless Steel tubing, tapered towards the top.
- Stainless Steel Lifelines
- Foot chocks for helmsman, main trimmer
- A lightweight companionway wash board
- Mast deck collar with custom moulded resin wedge, adjustable mast step
- HallSpars High Modulus carbon mast with two back swept spreaders
- Nitronic 50 Rod standing rigging.
- Deep carbon race boom
- Internal mast jack
- Aramid backstays
- Solid vang with tail lead below deck 32:1 cascade purchase exiting cockpit sole close to main traveller
- Equipped for 2:1 mainsail halyard, 1 fractional headsail halyard, 1 fractional halyard and 2 masthead spinnaker halyards
- 2 Spectra spinnaker sheets with Tylaska snapshackels or equivalent
- 2 Spectra jib sheets with soft shackles
- 2 Spectra spinnaker tack line with Tylaska snapshackels or equivalent
- 1 Spectra mainsheet
- Mainsail traveller lines
- Genoa traveller lines
- Outhaul lines
- Cuningham lines
Electronics and Navigational Gear
- All wiring have been removed from the mast and wireless wind vane by B&G is installed to reduce weight. Navigation lights and VHF antenna moved to the deck level.
- B&G Zeus is mounted below the four 20-20 displays for ease of navigation.
- B&G GoFree module is installed to access iPad and Android systems.
- Speed depth Wind