1 of 20
M & P Mercury - M & P Yacht Centre
This 2009 Sea Ray 210 Select, 50th Anniversary Edition is fully loaded and is the perfect example of how a boat should be kept. The current owners have done a meticulous job at keeping her in like new condition both cosmetically and mechanically. No expense has been spared on this boat and it shows! Garage kept, never moored, and primarily a fresh water boat, this Sea Ray 210 Select is as clean and well equipped as they come! Come have a look for yourself.
Key options and features are as follows...
- Powered by the coveted Mercruiser 350 MAG (5.7L MPI) with 300 HP and the Bravo 3 Drive, this boat has all the power you will ever need!
- 395 hours (an average of only 12 hrs per season)
- Digital Throttle and Shift (DTS System) for ultra smooth control
- SMART Craft gauge with Smart Tow GPS Speed Control
- 50th Anniversary Edition
- Stereo Upgrade Package
- Sirius Sat Radio
- Custom Bow & Cockpit Cover
- Water Sports Tower with integrated Sun Top, Tower Speakers and Board Racks
- Fire Suppression System in the Engine Compartment
- Dual Batteries with lockable Battery Switch
- Pop up Cleats
- Locking Gas Cap
- Lockable Storage Compartment
- Snap in Carpets
- Transom Stereo Remote
- Swivel wrap around Bucket Seats with flip up Bolsters
- Woodgrain Dash
- Custom Factory fitted Gavanized Tandem Trailer with Swing Tongue
- Regularly Serviced.
Priced at $43,900. Compare that to a new 21 ft Sea Ray similarly equipped at $98,900
Hull & Deck Features