* * * UNDER CONTRACT * * * The JEANNEAU 36i Sun Odyssey was produced from 2009 through 2014 by JEANNEAU YACHTS that is headquartered in Les Herbiers, France. A Marc Lombard design, this two-Stateroom model was quite a success story for JEANNEAU and remains to be quite popular over the years too. Fast, strong and with nice lines ,, and with a very good layout .. the JEANNEAU 36i does hold a good resale valuation over time as well. The KISMET is nicely-equipped for cruising and is "ready to go" with her complement of RAYMARINE & GARMIN electronics, DOYLE & QUANTUM sails, provision for a new dodger & Bimini, a (6) person life raft w/ cannister, electric / manual windlass "and more". Her overall condition is certainly been much better than one would expect for a yacht of her vintage. Her Owner is a highly-experienced sailor and has managed to reinvest in the KISMET .. and it shows! The KISMET is located "on the hard" at her storage facility in Mamaroneck, NY. For clients who would like more details for the KISMET and to make an appointment for a viewing, a telephone call or email is recommended to the Listing Broker, Randy Altemus of Brewer Yacht Sales, Stamford, CT at "raltemus(at)breweryacht.com" and cell "203 512 0847".
PLASTIMO Binnacle compass, Model Horizon 135 SV 0062, 5.5"
(2) Drink holders, stainless steel (note: integral w/ LEWMAR Pedestal)
Cockpit table, integral w/ LEWMAR Pedestal w/ (2) folding leafs
(4) Storage areas in Cockpit; (1) aft at the gate for liferaft stowage, (1) port side aft for storage, (1) starboard side aft for the propane bottles & (1) large locker port side
Teak insert panels for Cockpit seating
(2) LEWMAR Winch handle holders (note: in Cockpit)
(4) Portlights for Salon, fixed
The KISMET has the preferred (2) Stateroom Layout.
As a general overview, the KISMET is very clean below and indicates good maintenance and care overall. The bilge spaces are well-maintained and are in well above-average condition.
Interior joinery; varnished teak
Cabin Sole (throughout); varnished teak & holly finish
Cabin sole sections have positive latches for removal & security (note: feature provides exceptionally good access to the bilge spaces)
Salon There is the Galley to starboard at the base of the Companionway; the Nav Station is to port opposite; forward of the Nav Station there is a single settee to port; a dinette table w/ (2) folding leafs to starboard; the large settee area to starboard converts to a double berth (note: w/ underlying support piece & separate cushion insert). There is excellent and accessible storage behind & under the settee cushions. The upholstery is in superior condition throughout.
Teak joinery, varnished
Storage lockers are provided w/ positive latches
Upholstery; LIGHT TAN Leatherette
Curtains for (4) portlights, LIGHT TAN pattern fabric
Berth dimensions (note: without cushions in-place); PORT settee: 74" long by 24" wide & STARBOARD settee: 76" long by 43" wide
V-berth w/ dimensions: 71" vertical & 90" wide (note: base measurement at entry)
DARK BLUE Fabric for cushions
Teak & holly sole
Hanging locker aft & to starboard
LEWMAR overhead hatch w/ integral screen & blind
Berth Dimensions: 78" deep & 68" wide
DARK BLUE Fabric
Hanging locker forward & to starboard
Teak & holly sole
The Galley is located to starboard aft & by the Companionway.
ENO Stove w/ oven, "Guascogne" model, (2) burner, propane gas, gimbaled, stainless steel (note: 10# aluminum tank in Cockpit locker, starboard side aft)
Safety bar, stainless steel
Remote propane gas shut-off switch, SCHIEBER (note: new propane tank solenoid valve, 2020 & spare aboard)
Safety bar for stove, stainless steel
FRIGOBOAT Refrigeration, 12 VDC
Large ice-chest, top loading, (47) USG volume capacity
Hot & cold pressure water service
Manual pump for fresh water, EDSON Whale (note: new, 2020)
Double sink, stainless steel
The JEANNEAU 36i has the Head located in the Salon, aft & to port.
JABSCO Manual Marine toilet
JABSCO Head spare parts include "Refurbish Kit" & joker valve
"Y" Valve for overboard discharge (note: where permitted)
Holding Tank Capacity: (13) USG
Separate stall shower w/ tinted PLEXI door
Shower sump pump
Vanity w/ sink
Hot & cold pressure water service for the sink & shower
LEWMAR hatch w/ screen for ventilation
LEWMAR opening port
JABSCO Head pump & base and all Head hoses replaced (2020)
Rig, Rigging, Winches & Sails
The JEANNEAU 36i is a Fractional Rig sloop. She was built with SELDEN spars, silver anodized aluminum, double-spreaders & internal halyards. The rig is deck-stepped.
Rig Dimensions: I=45.11', J=13.19', P=43.24' & E=12.70'Sail Area (100% Fore Triangle): 572.07 Sq / FtMast Height Above Waterline: 51' (approximate) PHRF Base Rating (New England): 117 (note: in seconds per mile)
Standing rigging, 1x19 wire, stainless steel
Split backstay system
Single-point chainplate system
Running rigging: main & jib / genoa halyards, boom topping-lift
Single-line slab / jiffy reef system (note: rigged for (2) reefs)
FACNOR Roller-furling, Model LS 165
Boom Vang, block & tackle system
HARKEN Mainsheet Traveler System w/ ball-bearing car, adjustable w/ cross-hauls that are lead aft
Bow stemhead fitting, stainless steel w/ (2) integral anchor rollers
Bow anchor well (note: windlass is installed in well below deck level)
Stern anchor w/ chain rode (note: stored in Lazarette locker, port side aft)
Frames for Dodger & Bimini Top, stainless steel (note: the Blue SUNBRELLA dodger & Bimini were misplaced by a service provider and are not included in the Inventory)
USCG Gear (PFD's, flares)
(4) Fire extinguishers
Boarding ladder (note: mounted on transom, folding, stainless steel)
Emergency tiller for wheel steering system
Life Raft, TRANSOCEAN (6) Person raft w/ cannister (note: stores in dedicated locker in Transom behind Helm Station seat)
Dock lines & fenders
Outboard motor mount pad (note: on stern rail, starboard side)
Clause de non-responsabilité
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.