1 of 29
+33 (0)4 93 34 34 13
Motor yacht Mosaique is an iconic 50m yacht built by Proteskan, now known as Turquoise Yachts. Mosaique is one of the most successful charter yachts of the past 20 years, cruising in both the Mediterranean and Caribbean Seas. Her stand out feature is her volume; built to 650GRT, her 6 cabins and interior guest areas are impressive. In 2015, Mosaique underwent a full interior refit, with her interior panelling and soft furnishings reflecting her beautiful, modern style.
· Master full beam suite with king sized bed is located forward on the main deck and boasts a spacious study, a separate seating area, and stunning bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and steam shower, double vanity unit, lavishly decorated in onyx and marble.
· VIP stateroom with large double bed located mid-ship on the main deck with gorgeous ensuite bathroom and double vanity unit.
· 2 x double guest cabins, both with double beds, ensuite bathrooms and single vanity units.
· 1 x double guest cabin with double bed, ensuite bathroom with single vanity unit.
· 1 x twin guest cabin with ensuite shower room and single vanity unit.
· AV system with HD screens throughout the yacht updated with new releases (2007).
· Creston touch screens for easy control of music, lighting, blinds and television.
· Full surround sound cinema with pop up screen in the main saloon.
· Plasma or liquid crystal flat screen TV's throughout the yacht - makes and sizes below:
· Main Saloon - flat screen Pioneer 50"
· Sky Lounge - flat screen LED Samsung 55" (new 2011)
· Master cabin - flat screen Pioneer TV 41"
· All other cabins - flat screen Sony TV 20"
· Sky TV (Mediterranean).
· Audio on demand system available throughout the yacht (inside & outside). Sound server and iPod docking stations in both saloons and all cabins.
· 2012 - improved sound system on boat deck.
Oven 2 x Convotherm
Microwave 1 x Microwave Cooking Hob 4 Ring MKN Induction Extractor Fan YES
Dishwasher 1 x Hobart
Fridge x 4
Freezer x 2
Washing Machine 2 x Miele
Tumble Dryer 3 x Miele
Ice Maker x 3
· New deckheads with LED lighting
· Improved sound system on Sundeck
· All new varnish work
· New door handles
· New "Garden Art" Retractable umbrellas on sundeck
· New retractable awning on boat deck
· New Illuminated gold name and logos fitted
· Various mechanical improvements
· Total interior refurbishment with new soft furnishings
These particulars have been prepared from information provided and obtained from sources believed to be correct but are not guaranteed. This information is intended as a general guide to the vessel. We cannot, however, be liable for any inaccuracy. It is up to the purchaser to confirm details of concern to him by survey, inspection and enquiry of the seller and to ensure that the purchase contract properly reflects one’s concern and specific details upon which one may rely. All information in this document is provided in good faith but not binding for legal reasons.