1 of 17
Est Yachting & Services
+39 348 2235744
The ex Gotthilf Hagen is a former pilot station ship that was stationed in the Weser estuary. She is one of six ships of the same type of the Commodore Rolin class that were stationed in the mouths of the Elbe, Weser / Jade and Ems waters.
She was built in the Gotthilf Hagen in 1959 on the Meyer shipyard in Papenburg . The keel of the ship was laid on February 16, the launch on May 14, 1959. The ship was completed in September 1959.
The ship was owned by the Federal Ministry of Transport, Building and Urban Development, and it was operated by the Lotsbetriebsverein eV branch in Bremerhaven . The ship has been used as a pilot station ship since 1959.
In the summer of 2010, the ship was decommissioned and sold, and the new owner started her conversion.
She is for 70% converted into a motor yacht. She is technically in a very good sailing condition and all works have been carried out by high qualified Dutch craftsmen. The interiours are a journey into time, from renaissance to modern times, from beautiful restored original items to high tech big yacht issues.
Powered by Diesel electric 2X535 hp MTU engines 8V 396 TC 62/63
Diesel diesel tank 52.50M3
Water tank 25M3
Energy power is supplied by 3 Maybach diesel generators
Top speed is 13 kn
N. 2 fixed propellers
12 spacious cabins
Versatile Yacht for private or charter use
Delivery by profession crew is available
Descriptive video available on request
The ship is powered by diesel-electric technology . The two electric traction motors come from the AEG AG shipbuilding department. They each have an output of 456 kW . Three Maybach diesel generators, each with an output of 330 kW, provide power to the traction motors and the on-board network.
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione.