This Yacht is available now, full warranty up to June 2022 . This vessel is located in Aventura, FL, and is available for a private showing. A new similarly equipped vessel would retail $945,000.00 USD.
Call or message us for a complete detailed price list and options available for this great vessel.
Optional equipment on Pardo 43-170:
- Upgrade: Volvo IPS 600's, with Joystick Autotrim, single lever, Volvo interceptors
- Upgrade: Fisher Panda 10-I Generator.
- Upgrade; Hydraulic Swim platform
- Upgrade; Stern Sun-bed and storage
- Upgrade; Tropical AC
- Upgrade; Chain counter.
- Upgrade; Under water Lights (3)
- Upgrade: exterior deck lights.
- Upgrade; 16" Ray Marine MFD GPS.
- Upgrade; Hi- performance sound system.
- Upgrade; onboard wifi system.
- Upgrade; Electric hide away anchor system with camera.
- Upgrade; Shure shade electrical Bimini
- Upgrade; Bow shade system
- Upgrade; Icing glass windshield extension
- Upgrade; Covers for all exterior upholstery and Helm.
- Upgrade; 2nd Cabin
- Upgrade; White oak interior
- Upgrade; 2 fridge Drawers in stern seats
- Upgrade; Clear Ice maker.
Standard equipment on each Pardo 43:
• Deck, platform, bulwark in teak
• Stainless steel handrails on port and starboard side
• Stainless steel handrails on sun awning
• Stainless steel handrails on control panel
• Side compartment for fenders
• Foldable side ladders
• Access to engine room
• Companionway in black Plexiglass & stainless steel
• Bow sunbathing mattress in Silvertex
• Seating benches in Silvertex
• Fixed table in cockpit
• Standard fixed platform
• Outdoor shower with hot and cold water
• Shore power
• Fuel and Water tank refill access
• T-Top in carbon color black
• 3 Pilot seats in Silvertex
• Adjustable steering wheel
• Cup holders near the steering wheel
• Bathing ladder
• Outdoor galley color white
• 2 electric fire
• 1 stainless steel sink
• 1 fridge with satin stainless steel door
• Large berth (60 in. x 80 in.)
• Lockers and drawers
• 1 main closet with hanging capability
• 2 extra closets with drawers
• Shelves beside bed
• 1 opening hatch with tent
• 3 portholes
• Courtesy led lights
• USB 230 socket
• A/C and heating system (opt)
• Electric toilet with fresh water
• Corian sink
• Mirror, Locker & Shelf
• Electric drain pump
• Shower box
• Shower seat
• Shower door in Plexiglass
• 1 opening hatch
STORAGE CABIN ( STANDARD)
• Led lights
All on board systems are made in high quality materials according to the construction standards of the yard and respect to the CE.
• Electric circuit 12V
• 4 electric pumps with automatic floating alarm system
• 12V electric control panel
• Shore power 12V
• 2 x 95 Amp engine batteries
• 2 x 95 Amp service batteries
230V ELECTRIC PANEL
• Safety switch
• 230V shore power • Boiler switch
• 12V battery charger, 50 Amp.
• Main battery switch
12V ELECTRIC CONTROL PANEL
• 12V outlet
• Fresh water gauge
• Battery gauge
• Ceiling lights
• Reading Lights
• WC lights
• Indirect lights
• Light system
• 2 x Volvo IPS 500 (2 x 370hp) diesel engines
• IPS Joystick
• 7’’ screen
• Dual circuit sea water cooling system
• Fuel tank in stainless steel
• Fuel filter
• Engine room with soundproof isolation
• Automatic fire extinguisher system
• Fuel tank capacity: approx. 312 US gal
• Fresh water capacity: approx. 78 US gal
• Black water tank: approx. 16 US gal
• Hot water boiler: approx. 7 US gal
• 12V Shore power
• Stainless steel handrails
• 2 emergency fuel shutdown
• Fire extinguisher
NOTE: Pictures may contain options and features not included in the advertised price call or email sales agent for details.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Pictures may contain options and features not included in the advertised price call or email sales agent for details