Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Longeur hors tout: 15 Pied 2 Pouce
Maître bau: 4267 Pied 8 Pouce
Poids à sec: 1140 Livres
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (6 Gallons)
Centrale de navigation
ength 15' 2'' Beam 6' 5.5'' Bottom width 4' 9'' Max. Recommended HP 60 HP Fuel Capacity 6.6 gal. Max. Person Capacity 5 persons Max. person weight 825 lbs. Max. person, motor & gear weight 1300 lbs. Interior depth 16" Transom height at center line 20" Draft 8" Dry weight 1140 lbs. Average hull weight 880 lbs. Average package weight 1747 lbs. Package height 6' 8'' Storage Length 21' 6''
Factory Package Information
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design for a smooth, stable & dry ride
- 100% composite construction for a lifetime of rugged durability
- 1-piece gelcoated fiberglass deck liner injected w/expanding closed-cell foam for flotation, added strength & a quiet ride
- Raised non-skid bow casting deck w/large, lockable storage & anchor locker
- Center console w/5 vertical rod holders, acrylic windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage
- Forward console seat w/molded-in grab handles & 8-gal. (30 L) aerated baitwell
- MAKO®-exclusive removable 65-qt. (62 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/composite substrates
- Custom-matched hot-dipped galvanized trailer w/Super Lube hubs
The MAKO® Pro Skiff 15 CC is incredibly smooth and stable thanks to our shallow-drafting Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull. It features a big bow deck with large lockable storage and an anchor locker, plus a removable, cushioned, 65-qt. helm seat cooler. And of course, it's fast and nimble, with an outboard capacity of up to 60HP on the all-composite transom.
The deck and foam-filled hull are mechanically and chemically bonded to become one unitized structure with superior flotation and quiet operation. And it comes standard with a hot-dipped galvanized trailer, a Mercury® outboard and our MAKO Assurance 5+Life warranty.
Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering Multifunction tachometer/trim gauge Panel-mounted control box w/power trim Molded center console w/integrated 8-gal. (30.28 L) baitwell, molded-in grab handles & hinged padded seat cushion & back Below-console storage area Stainless steel grab rail Contoured acrylic windscreen Area to flush- & surface-mount additional electronics 5 vertical flush-mounted rod holders
Anchor locker 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats 360° fishability Raised, integrated bow fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & lockable storage compartment Rotomolded, removable Orion® 65-qt. (61.51 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability Raised, closed-molded aft fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & open storage space below
Factory Rigging Info
Portable 6.6-gal. (24.98 L) fuel tank w/hold-down strap 700 GPH (2,649.79 LPH) bilge pump 600 GPH (2,271.25 LPH) baitwell pump w/adjustable spray head High-speed baitwell water pickup USCG-compliant navigation lights Interstate® cranking battery w/tray Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection 12V outlet
Custom single-axle trailer All-welded, tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio Hot-dipped galvanized construction Hot-dipped galvanized wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires Super Lube hubs Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing 4 carpeted bunks to protect hull Transom tie-down straps Safety chains
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Ce prix est basé sur le taux de conversion actuel.