Why Wait for a Factory Build- Boat Is As New
Only 80 Hours and LOADED.
Start Boating NOW.. Make The Best Of The Boating Season
Ordered new Last Season by a long time larger Grady Owner. They decided they want to go back to bigger with overnight accommodations.
Their Loss Is Your Gain.
Factory Shortage will put you into next season and at a next season pricing
Get you and your family on the water now
Loaded with all the right stuff.
Call or Text Capt. Ed at 203-676-7089 for more information and to arrange for a showing
Licensed, Insured, Bonded Broker FL License # EBK5054
Please contact Capt. Ed at 203-676-7089
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Forme de la coque: Sea-V2
Longeur hors tout: 25 Pied 7 Pouce
Maître bau: 8 Pied 6 Pouce
Tirant d'eau minimum: 1 Pied 8 Pouce
Tirant d'air: 5 Pied 7 Pouce
Acculement de la varangue: 20 ° at Transom
Poids à sec: 4050 Livres
Puissance totale: 300 HP
Marque moteur: Yamaha
Modèle moteur: FC-300
Type de moteur/essence: Essence
Nombre d'heures: 80
Puissance moteur: 300 HP
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (115 Gallons)
Nombre de toilettes: 1
Ordered last season by an experienced larger size Grady White Owner who knew how to do it right.
Owner's plans have change and will be moving up to a larger boat with overnight accommodations
Deluxe Helm Seat
Deluxe Electric companion seat
Integrated side wet bar with flip up top and Yeti Cooler
Fiberglass Bow Table
Sun platform with insert cushion
Electric Flush Marine Head
"Coast Fog" Hull Color
Painted Hardtop with LED Spreader and Rod Holders
Complete sided enclosure and bow cover
300 hp Yamaha with 3 year YES warranty
Raymarine Axiom Pro 12 RVX MFD
Thru Hull Transducer
Raymarine Radar RD418
Black Box VHF with AIS
Fusion Marine Stereo.
Unusual To Find a Current "HOT MODEL" Grady-White on the resale market
New Boat Production has been delayed and there are none of these around and the wait will be until next season and next seasons pricing.
Get you and your family on the water now.
Boat Is TURNKEY READY- Just Add You And Your Family
Full transferable Warranties make the a smart and safe purchase.
Call the listing Broker Now....
See What Grady Has To Say
Grady-White’s Freedom 235 has so many “big boat” features along with exceptional quality, luxurious seating, and an oversized enclosed head.
A Grady first: built-in swim platform extensions port and starboard, and stern auxiliary anchor storage.
Every inch a Grady-White family fishing boat with safety, reliability and performance!
- Automatic bilge pump (1500 GPH) (5678 LPH)
- Basic flotation
- Bow rail - low profile 316 grade stainless steel
- Captain Grady - digital boat systems and operations guide for iPad and iPhone
- Cockpit toe rails
- Companion grab rail
- Composite stringer system & transom - water impervious
- Nonskid fiberglass liner
- Self-bailing cockpit w/cockpit drains (4)
- Stainless steel through-hull fittings
Cockpit and Deck
- 100% hand laid SeaV² hull & deck
- Accessory outlet - 5V duplex USB port (2)
- Accessory outlet - 12V
- Battery select switch
- Cleats - flush mount (pop up)
- Cockpit freshwater shower (recessed)
- Cockpit lights - blue LED
- Deck hardware - 316 grade stainless steel through-bolted
- Drink holders - stainless steel (9)
- Engine flush system w/hose attachment aft
- Factory engine pre-rigging
- Fish/ice box - 160-qt. (151.4 l) aft insulated box w/ob drain
- Fish/ice box - 89-qt. (84.2 l) starboard bow insulated box w/ob drain
- Flush mount electronics area
- Footrest (helm)
- Forward bolsters
- Fuel capacity - 115-gallon (435 l) tank
- Head - lockable console area w/lighting, portable head, mirror, storage & composite cherry and holly sole
- Hydraulic trim tabs w/indicator & retractor
- International lighting
- Rod holders (4)
- Rod storage racks - horizontal (6)
- Rubrail - high density PVC w/stainless steel insert
- Seating - Deluxe I helm & companion chairs
- Seating - fold away aft bench seat w/cushion
- Seating - port & starboard bow box cushions
- Steering - hydraulic tilt
- Steering wheel - 316 grade stainless steel w/knob
- Stereo w/AM/FM tuner, MP3 auxiliary audio connections, Bluetooth®, remote unit & fold down storage; speakers - bow (2) & helm (2)
- Stern eyes - 316 stainless steel
- Storage - 62-quart (58.7 l) aft insulated box
- Storage - aft port swim platform storage
- Storage - aft starboard swim platform
- Storage - port and starboard downrigger ball/cup holder (2)
- Storage - forward anchor locker w/rode storage
- Storage - lockable starboard console compartment w/light & storage pocket w/tackle trays (2)
- Storage - port bow seat compartment
- Storage - port console tablet/phone compartment
- Swim platforms - aft port and starboard extensions w/starboard ladder
- Transom door - fiberglass
- Water tank - 20-gallon (75.7 l) freshwater
- Windshield - walk-through tempered glass windshield
- Windshield wiper (starboard)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Ce prix est basé sur le taux de conversion actuel.