A stunning example of a 2014 model Princess 82.
Offering luxurious accommodation for up to 8 guests in 4 cabins with additional crew accommodation.
Owner customized, boasting a vast range of extras, among which:
Fin Stabilizers at anchor and underway - Underwater lights - Third Station in the cockpit - Hydraulic swimming platform - Jacuzzi on the fly-bridge - Teak on the fly-bridge and on the stairs - Second generator.
She is lying in Liguria (Italy). Visits are highly recommended.
Actual photos on request.
- Night blue hull.
- Internal finish in satin satin wood.
- Wooden floor and walnut wheelhouse.
- Dining area and dining room floors in solid walnut with loose carpet.
- Lower helm seats in leather and additional cabinets.
- Juparano Colombo granite countertop.
- Bathrooms aft, bow and starboard and daytime headboard with work surfaces and floors in Bianco Gioia marble.
- White Seminetti mosaic tiles and grouting instead of the standard in Master, VIP rooms, double and twin bedded.
- 3rd control station in the cockpit including engine and thruster controls.
- Hydraulic system with separate motor pumps with cross connections.
- Hydraulic winch and variable speed 300KgF.
- Hydraulic bow thruster.
- Hydraulic after truster (variable speed 300KgF).
- TRAC Star 7.5X fin stabilizer system.
- U-shaped sofa.
- Electric up / down bulkhead behind the helm position.
- Day head on starboard side to galley (instead of full height wardrobe).
- Larger bath with integrated shower.
- Bathroom bidet in the owner's bathroom.
- Twin bed cabin transformed into double bed (electric sliding mechanism).
- Galley with seating, table, sink, microwave, A / C in the crew cabin.
- Flybridge crane with 480 kg capacity.
- GRP flybridge cover with electric opening section in soft fabric and lights.
- Spa pool on the flybridge.
- Cockpit bar unit with refrigerator, sink and closet.
- Double anchoring system with 2nd winch.
- Even larger 80 kg STAINLESS STEEL with 100m stainless steel chain, 2nd even lower 50kg STAINLESS STEEL with 70m chain.
- Seats on the swimming platform.
- n ° 3 cockpit / flybridge chairs.
- Onan main generator 27.5 KW (standard) - 2,262 hours.
- 2nd generator 13.5 KW Onan - 1,632 hours.
- 220v / 240v electrical outlets.
- Washer + dryer in lower accommodation (crew area).
- Ice maker for fly bar (in addition to the standard).
- Tecnicomar 300 L / H fresh water maker.
- Underwater stern lamps 4 Ocean LED A12 Pro Blue + 2 optional side
- Heated towel warmers in all bathrooms
- Optional Owner's cabin port side table lamp vanity unit.
- 26 "Samsung LED TV w / radio / DVD / MP3.
- Multifunctional display Raymarine E125 12.1 at the top helm x 4 screens.
- European plotter cards.
- Simrad RS87 VHF.
- Simrad IS.
- Screens for mosquito nets for portholes.
- Optional bow sail shade with seats.
- Wall to wall lights.
- Cabin wall lamps two additional beds n ° 2.
- Living room n ° 2 x Porta Romana table lamps.
- Missoni cushions and throws.
- Aft headrest cover.
- SAT TV with Dummy Dome, two decoders (Saloon & Master).
- Awning sunshade curtain.
- Large safe in the Master stateroom inside the wardrobe.
- External speakers for the bow seating area.
- Additional 240 Volts sockets.
- Lower floor level of passage from washer unit.
- Independent bilge pump.
- Extra storage unit above the engine door.
- HD infrared color camera in the engine room and cockpit.
- USB sockets in all cabins.
- Pleated awning for total local piloting cost over € 10,000.
- Stainless steel up-down pilot room convertible into double bed with optional additional drawer units.
- Kitchen with second row added optional cabinets.
- Optional cockpit teak floor closure.
- Hydraulic swimming platform with optional special steps for easy descent
- Stainless steel poles and Fly awning
Actual photos on request.