Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Architecte: Juliusz Strawinski
Forme de la coque: Monocoque
Longeur hors tout: 66 Pied 2 Pouce
Maître bau: 19 Pied 11 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 60 Pied 2 Pouce
Tirant d'eau minimum: 6 Pied 9 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 13 Pied 5 Pouce
Déplacement: 279471 Livres
Lest: 38883 Livres
Poids à sec: 126765 Livres
Engine Option 1: 2x Yanmar 4LHAM
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (1030 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (567 Gallons)
- Round bilge hull with short overhangs and flattened wide transom.
- Sharp waterlines forward, high cylindrical coefficient and center of buoyancy well aft should contribute for satisfactory performance, particularly down the wind sailing.
- The yachts main propulsion is provided by 2 diesel engines Yanmar type 4LHA - 160 hp@3 300 rpm each in twin propeller installation.
- Diesel fuel installation consists of two fuel tanks at the sides of the
engine-room and a reserve tank in the keel profile.
- Each of the tanks is equipped with big manholes for cleaning.
- Fuel deck filling with ecobox to prevent pollution with oil.
- Electric fuel level gauges installed on each of the tanks.
- The fuel piping built in stainless steel. Double fuel filters on each of the
fuel supply lines.
- Tanks protected with remote control cut off valves.
- Twin 40mm Amartech propeller shaft lines delivered complete with 4-bladed VariFold folding propellers; stainless steel shafts, rubber water lubricated bearings, stern-tube with seals and Python thrust bearing with CV shaft elastic coupling.
- General electric installation 24V DC. All accommodations equipped with 230 V sockets.
- 800Ah Gel automotive service battery bank installed before ER bulkhead as a main supply of 24V DC.
- Batteries can be charged either by Kohler 13EFOZD generator or by shore connection (socket installed on the transom PS) from 230V AC installation.
- Separate 175 Ah starting battery bank charged directly from the alternators suspended on main engines.
- Generator started by 100Ah battery bank. Additional battery bank consisting of four 12V 225Ah batteries powering the bow thruster. 24V 65Ah emergency batteries for navigation equipment operation.
- 230V AC circuits supplied alternatively by the genset connected with shore power (32A plug) or by batteries via two 24/230 3000W inverters.
- Additional environmentally friendly energy (ILE) is supplied by two solar batteries installed in the aft on the arch.
- All services powered via main switchboard.
- Complete professional set of Raymarine navigation electronics containing 2 color radar units – one in navigation area and one installed on steering column, chart plotter, S3G autopilot course computer and ST290 series navigation instruments.
- Satellite data transmission provided by Inmarsat MiniC Sailor TT-3000EB GMDSS (with GPS receiver).and McMurdo NAV-7 Navtex receiver.
- Communication by Raymarine Ray240 VHF.
- Complete safety gear for 12 persons to meet CE and MCA rules and regulations.
- Two 8-person ocean life rafts by Eurovinil stowed on the deck.
- Sportis RIB tender with 15 hp Johnson outboard engine can be used as a rescue boat.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.