Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Forme de la coque: Monocoque
Longeur hors tout: 34 Pied 8 Pouce
Maître bau: 10 Pied 10 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 31 Pied 5 Pouce
Tirant d'eau minimum: 4 Pied 9 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 6 Pied 2 Pouce
Lest: 4409 Livres
Hauteur sous barrots: 6 Pied 4 Pouce
Poids à sec: 13889 Livres
Type de transmission: Sail-drive
Engine Option 1: 1x 29 HP
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (63 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (24 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: (12 Gallons)
- Hand-picked top-grade timbers are used for the interior fittings.
- This reflects the tradition and the high-quality craftsmanship of the boatyard.
- A special three-layer painting process makes the built-in fittings long-lasting.
- The paints do not contain colour additives, which simplifies any repairs.
- Well-formed timber edges, laminated in one piece, can be used as handrails.
- Standing room approx. 195 cm; ergonomic seating and backrests. All edges of furniture and fittings are rounded off.
- The tasteful timber panelling on the hull enhances the maritime atmosphere.
- Amble storage spaces with anti-rolling edges.
- Modern system for securing curtains by use of a panel over the full length of the saloon.
- A simply operated motor panel with rev.counter, engine hour-counter, optical and acoustical alarms, all protected by an acrylic cover.
- Built-in refuse bin.
- High output diesel engine, 29 HP, dual-circuit cooling, 3-cylinder, saildrive (Yanmar)
- Engine room centrally positioned for easy servicing, accessible from all sides, insulated with aluminium/foam sound proofing; lights in engine compartment
- Well-designed chart table, plenty of room for navigation instruments.
- In the cabin, timber panels on the hull provide excellent insulation, as does the sandwich-foam lining in the deck
- Cupboards have ventilation slots.
- Optimal sleeping comfort due to circulation and ventilation fittings under the mattresses. Foam cushions.
- A good-quality mahogany floor creates a warm and comfortable atmosphere.
- Elegant interior design, special Sapelli
- Mahogony, rounded edges, silky smooth surfaces and a choice of upholstery materials.
- Ergonomically-formed, comfortable cushions made of fleece and foam. Cushion covers are detachable (customer choice of materialds).
- Wet cell/ toilet with septic tank, wash basin, shelves in artificial stone, cupboard, mirror, separate shower-room, flexible shower head, shower curtain and electric drainage pump.
- Choice of materials from our standard collection gives the fittings a personal note.
- manual toilet
- Electric water pump. Mixer tap.
- Top safety gas system provided via remote gas regulator with solenoid switch vent.
- Water-cooled refrigeration system with compressor and cool-storage plate, low energy use.
- Diesel tank in high-grade stainless steel, little maintenance needed.
- An inspection hatch is provided for service access; drainage pipe with hose connection.
- Galley with work top in artificial stone bench tops, 2-ringed gas cooker and oven, cupboards for crockery, ample room for pots and pans under bench top, chrome taps and electrically pumped water supply.
- High-grade stainless steel water tanks with inspection hatch, gooseneck for ventilation, chrome filler pipe.
- Holding tank in high-grade stainless steel, 58 litres, drainable and suctionable, 1 aft
- 240V off-shore power and on board 12 volt, cables in cable conduits,
- Bow and stern lights use LED technology.
- Economic deck lights.
- Switch panel easily accessible and easy to read with automatic fuses.
- Amp meter and volta meter for starter and board batteries.
- 2 reading lights in foreship.
- 2 reading lights aft.
- Circuit-breaking relays.
- Echo-sounder ST60 AH
- Speed log ST60 AH
- Compass illuminated.
- Wind indicator ST60
- 230 V sockets: 2 in galley, 1 in stern, 1 in fore ship, 1 in navigation.
- 230V sockets: 1 in wet cell.
- 12 V socket: 1 external.
- 12 V socket: 1 in interior navigation area.
- Battery charger 30A with plug for land cable, 12 V, with 230 V socket.
- Night lighting in saloon flooring.
- Bilge pump electric, automatic.
- Acoustical bilge alarm in instrument panel.
- Economic anchor light at mast top - LED technology.
- Economic nav lights - LED technology
- 2 service batteries, 100 Ah, AGM technology, maintenance free, non-vapourizing.
- Extensive spot lighting in saloon, 12 V
- 1 starter battery 75 Ah, AGM technology, maintenance free, non-vapourizing
- The hull is durable and high-grade due to full lamination. Osmosis protection with ISO/NPG resin in the first three layers and a topcoat sealing in the interior.
- Good performance in upwind conditions; smooth engine start; ample room for anchor chain, extended room in bow and a slim front combined with an even stern frame resulting in a longer waterline.
- Additional deck lining for better insulation against condensation; air buffer between deck and inner lining.
- SUNBEAM yachts are well-protected from distortion, due to the reinforced plastic framework which is adhered to the hull and completely laminated.
- Rigging forces are distributed throughout the hull by extensive laminated carriers and the extremely well secured mast supports.
- Maximal hull stability due to laminated bulkhead.
- A long-lasting, high-quality surface is guaranteed by a hand painted gel-coat (multi-layer).
- Osmosis prevented by an under water primer incl. antifouling.
- To avoid damages when docking stern first, a rubber protection piece has been fitted.
- The bow section is reinforced for collision protection
- Rudder shaft in solid high-grade stainless steel and the special construction of the rudder blades provides maximum safety.
- For swimmers - plenty of room in bathing area - ladder easily within reach and foldable.
- High-grade stainless steel ball-bearing for smoothness and flexibility of rudder movement.
- Smooth, balanced rudder. Rudder blades fully laminated and solid.
- A low gravity point is achieved by use of a cast iron keel.
- Optimal safety through high-grade stainless steel keel bolts and an additional reinforced lamination in the keel area of the hull.
- Laminated reinforcement on all deck metal and timber fittings.
- The hull is laminated by hand in one complete piece.
- In this way the strength is equally distributed and the durability ensured for the life of the boat.
- The weight of the keel is extensively and evenly distributed.
- Sandwich- foam is integrated in the deck through a gel-coat in ISO/NPG resin to create optimal insulation, stiffness and a reduction in weight.
- The first 3 layers of ISO/NPG resin protect against osmosis.
- The hull deck joint is fully laminated and bolted. 100% sealing guaranteed
- Anchor 15 kg
- Anchor chain 8mm, galvanized, 30m
- Boat hook
- Flag-staff without flag.
- Hand rails - port and starboard.
- Self-tailing halyard winch in cockpit.
- Clutches and jam-cleats in cockpit for diverted lines.
- Mooring warps.
- Floor and seats in cockpit in solid teak, installed/mounted by vacuum process.
- Self-tailing genoa winches, 2 gear.
- Toe rail in solid teak.
- Solid protection with high-grade stainless steel.
- Cable port for additional cables.
- Foldable safety rings for lifelines on deck, port and starboard.
- Solid teak shelf in cockpit.
- Good-sized fender.
- Cockpit kept tidy and clear as all lines and ropes can be stowed away.
- Cockpit is self-draining; is low in boat and has ample storage space.
- Ergonomics and functionality have been taken into consideration in the design.
- Storage under cockpit and helmsnan seats.
- Bow fittings in high-grade stainless steel with anchor rocker and anchor roller
- Steering wheel with safety bar and ring for harness attachment.
- Emergency tiller, operated on deck, easy to reach and install.
- Double guardrail.
- Wide wooden stern steps for easy access from water.
- Pushpit in high-grade stainless steel.
- Pulpit in high-grade stainless steel, with access including step/seat in teak.
- Generous bow and stern cleats.
- Generous spring cleats.
- 1 hatch in foreship.
- Total of 4 hatches in saloon, over galley and in wet cell.
- 1 hatch in aftcabin
- The unmistakable exterior appearance is marked by the larg sky-lights of the saloon.
- The saloon is pleasantly and optimally lit in this way.
- The many hatches provide a comfortable and pleasant atmosphere, some of which can be opened.
- Hatches in cabin roof, 10mm acrylic fibre.
- High-grade telescopic stainless steel spring on locker top.
- Ropes and fittings can be operated directly from cockpit for safety.
- Headsail car adjustable from cockpit.
- Sliding hatch in acrylic, slip-safe.
- Garage for sliding hatch - fully laminated.
- Instrument bracket over sliding hatch.
- The bases of guard rail supports are of high-grade steel and unbreakable.
- In this way the supports are solidly fixed to the sill edge.
- Length of cockpit - 2,1 metres
Mast, Rigging, Sails
- Masthead shrouds
- Aft lower shrouds
- Mast food with blocks for all halyards and lines
- The rig construction is designed to reduce top weight. This way the yacht reacts to the wave motion more comfortably. Rig strain is reduced.
- 9/10 partial rigging, easier to trim, flexible and sporty-
- Modern double spreader rigging.
- Mast is earthed at keel.
- Topping lift
- Lazy-jack lines from boom to spreaders.
- Jip sheet and main sheet
- Mainsail in Dacron, combination of half and full battens and double reefing for better trimming and comfortable handling.
- One-rope reefing system for easier sailing for a single-handed crew.
- Reefing rope operated from cockpit.
- Dual main-sheet system ensures tidy cockpit and easy trimming of main sail.
- Main sheet can be operated from both sides of the cockpit.
- Main sheet traveller with bearings.
- Roller- reefing system for genoa.
- Headsail- and mainsail halyards in spectra; provides continual tautness and constant sail profile.
- A strong boom kicker for optimal trim in light winds and increased safety.
- Weather vane at top of mast.
- Adjustable permanent backstay, flexible
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.