Always a freshwater vessel. Originally commissioned in June of 2001. Her current owner has kept her in Erie, PA at Erie Yacht Club and enjoyed her for the last 11 years. She has been stored indoors in winter during that period. Her previous owner also docked her at EYC and bought her in 2004. She has been professionally maintained. Records are available.
She has been well cared for and has had light use. Her Caterpillar diesel has only 815 hours and her Kohler 8kw genset has only 116 hours. Everything I saw indicated a thoughtful owner. Sellers are moving on to other interests.
Contact Tracy Buczak CPYB, firstname.lastname@example.org, 814-455-6800, 716-680-4554 cell, 960 West Bayfront Parkway, Erie, PA 16507
The 390 is a very safe, comfortable trawler. She features upper and lower helm stations, large aft cockpit with swim platform and two staterooms. Her Cat diesel makes her very reliable and economical. At 8-9 knots sips only 2-3 gallons per hour. Max speed 14 knots.
The main salon is entered from the aft cockpit via a large sliding glass door and from the starboard side sliding captain's door. Large opening port and starboard side windows and the full beam windshield forward create a very open, airy feel offering excellent ventilation and natural light. The salon features a teak & holly sole, a full-size sofa, floating adjustable dinning / coffee table on starboard and an entertainment center and storage cabinets to port. With the galley up design the salon flows forward into the galley and lower helm station.
The cruising galley is forward on port side and has all the amenities needed for extended cruising and entertaining. Features include a 3- burner electric stove, 12/110V Nova-Cool refrigerator with lower freezer, GE Microwave, and coffee maker. Easy to clean Corian counter tops, Stainless Steel Sink w/Corian Cover, and loads of storage. The lower steering station is opposite on starboard and offers a very comfortable stow-a-way helm seat and excellent visibility fore and aft. The sliding captain's door provides easy access to the starboard deck for easy docking and mooring.
The staterooms are forward and down a few steps from the salon. To port is the mid-ship cabin that features standing headroom, 2 single berths, large hanging locker and comfortable privacy. Opposite on starboard is the marine head with electric-flush head, separate shower stall and vanity w/sink. The master stateroom is forward and features a center line double berth with plenty of walk-around space, private head access, storage cabinets. A large opening hatch offers excellent ventilation and natural light.
Two reverse cycle heat and air units service the salon area and staterooms offering a very comfortable environment regardless of the weather.
On deck the 390 has been designed with safety and comfort in mind. The side decks are easily traveled and feature high coamings and handrails. Forward the bow is open and clean allowing for safe retrieval of dock lines or deploying the anchor. A full railed bow pulpit features a dual anchor roller and electric anchor windlass. And for those times when you go bow into a slip there is a forward set of 30 shore power inlets.
The aft cockpit offers exceptional lounging space for entertaining or relaxing and a fishing platform while underway. A molded stairway proves easy access to the fly bridge and give you safe, sure footing even in a seaway. The fly bridge and upper deck offer even more versatile for getting comfortable aboard. Forward is the fly bridge seating area with two long opposing bench seats and a double leaf, center line table. This is perfect for lounging while underway or entertaining while at anchor or dockside. The upper helm is just forward of the table a allows the Captain to be part of the gathering while operating the boat and to swivel the chair around when stopped. The upper helm has easy access to all the electronics - Radar, GPS, Bow Thruster and windlass control.
She has been well cared for and has many recent upgrades. She is turn key and ready for your cruising adventures.
• 3 Burner Electric Stove w/Oven
• Nova Kool RFU-6200 120v/12v Refrigerator w/Freezer
• GE Microwave
• Attwood Water Heater
• Corian Countertops
• Stainless Steel Sink w/Corian Cover
• Under and Over Counter Storage
• Black & Decker Coffee maker
• Caterpillar 3116 300hp Fresh Water Cooled Diesel (815 Hours)
• 4 Blade (26x26) Bronze Prop / 1 3/4" Stainless Shaft
• Dual Station Sea Star Hydraulic Steering
• Racor 900MA Fuel Filter w/ CAT IR-0751 Secondary
• Kohler 8kw Generator (115 hours)
• Lewmar Windlass
• Side Power Bow Thruster - Upper and Lower Helm Controls Incl Remote
• Dual 30amp Shore Power - Bow and Stern Connections w/ Lock Out
• C-Charger 50amp Battery Charger
• Dual Zone Marine Air Reverse Cycle Heat and Air Conditioning - 12,000btu / 9,000 btu
• 2 8D House Batteries
• Engine Start and Gen Start Battery
• Sea Star Hydraulic Steering
• Dripless Shaft Seal
• Trim Tabs
• Salt Water Wash-down - Bow and Stern
• AC/DC Breaker Panel
• Multiple 12v Lights
• Multiple 120v Outlets
• Multiple 12v Outlets
• Raytheon RL70 Chart Plotter - Upper and Lower Helms
• Raytheon Radar Antenna - 2kw
• Raymarine ST600 AutoPilot
• Raymarine RAY 222 VHF - Upper and Lower Helms
• Raymarine ST60 Tridata, Depth, speed & log
• Raytheon L470 Fishfinder
• Richie Compass – Upper & Lower Helm
• FloScan, Hours, RPM & GPH Guage
• JVC AM/FM/CD
• Dinex Flat Screen TV
• Danforth 22 w/ 30' Chain and 150' Rode
• Spade Anchor w/ 150' chain and Rode
• Xantex CO Monitors
• Fire Supression System - Engine Room
• Stern Boarding Ladder
• 12v Courtesy Lighting
• Docking Lights
• Horn, Bell, Flares
• 4 Adult PFD's and Throwable
• Bimini Top
• Lewmar Electric Anchor Windlass
• Bow and Stern Fresh and Salt Water Washdow
• Aft Cockpit Door to Swim Platform
• Swim Platform
• Boat Hook / Rod Storage
• Built-in Stern Rail Rod Holders
• Windshield and Side Window Covers
• Dock Lines and Fenders
• Marine Head
• Electric Head
• Stall Shower
• Vanity w/Sink
960 West Bayfront Parkway
Erie, PA 16507