This Cherubini Independence 45 is a very well equipped pilothouse cruiser. She is a custom two stateroom two head layout built for long range passage making with maximum comfort. She has been expertly maintained by her knowledgeable owner. You will not find a cleaner, better maintained Independence 45 on the market! Many recent upgrades and improvements including custom helm chair, cooling service, touch screen chart plotter, soft goods, refrigeration, water heater, custom awnings, bow thruster, vacuflush pump, cockpit deck and awlgrip to name a few.
CLICK ON FULL SPECS FOR MORE INFORMATION
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Architecte: Gray Grant & James Backus
Longeur hors tout: 45 Pied 0 Pouce
Maître bau: 14 Pied 6 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 4 Pied 6 Pouce
Puissance totale: 315 HP
Marque moteur: Cummins
Modèle moteur: 6BT5.9-M2
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Nombre d'heures: 3900
Type de transmission: Prise directe
Puissance moteur: 315 HP
Vitesse de croisière: 9 M/h
Vitesse max: 13 M/h
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (300 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (600 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: (80 Gallons)
Nombre de toilettes: 2
Max Bridge Clearance: 14' Mast Down
A heavy transit door separates the swim platform from the cockpit, which is large enough to hold a small table and chairs. On the port side, two propane tanks are discreetly enclosed in a molded fiberglass bench. The entire cockpit has both removable privacy screens and vinyl enclosure for cold weather. An awning provides sun and rain protection. There are docking controls to starboard.
After entering from the cockpit through the watertight Dutch door you will find yourself in a comfortable salon that extends the full 14'6" of her beam. There are 4 large side windows as well as 4 opening windows aft that contribute to the feeling of spaciousness and light. To port you find a large L-shaped settee and a drop leaf table which can easily seat 6 people for dining. Directly across to starboard are two armchairs flanking a storage cabinet that has a separate bar facing the salon. Next to the Dutch door is another cabinet with a teak paneled icemaker. Adjacent to the galley, behind a teak louvered door is a freezer. The counter above is the entertainment center which boasts a flat srceen TV, DVD player and stereo. Forward, where the steps lead up to the pilothouse, is a large hanging locker.
The u-shaped galley is on the same level as the salon. This is ideal for allowing the chef to join the party while preparing a gourmet meal for guests. Quartz countertops, overhead food storage and a large double sink add to the ease of food preparation underway, at anchor or dockside.
- Quartz Counter Tops
- Norcold Full AC/DC/Propane Refrigerator/Freezer (New 2018)
- Custom Cabinets
- Custom Cabinets over Galley Island
- Apartment Size 4 Burner Propane Stove
- Large Sink (New)
- Hot and Cold Pressure Water
The pilothouse provides excellent visibility and has deck access through port and starboard doors. The pilothouse settee can be made into a berth and there is a small table for charts or meals underway. The console is efficiently laid out for easy access to all controls and switches. There is a custom helm chair that allows easy movement around helm station when not in use.Two opening windows behind the settee, three front windows with windshield wipers and three windows at each side, give excellent vision while navigating. Two opening hatches and two dorade ventilators provide plenty of fresh air.
- Furuno 1832 Radar
- Autohelm Depth Finder
- Wesmar Bow Thruster Controls
- Richie Compass 5"
- Air Horn
- Heart Tank Tender, Fuel and Water
- 12V Outlets Port and Stbd.
- Full Engine Gauge Panel Updated to Digital Tach
- 120 VAC Distribution Panel
- Floodlight Bow and Stern
- High Bilge Water Alarm
- Davis Wireless Weather Station
- Garmin Autopilot w/ Wireless Handheld
- Garmin GPS/Plotter (New Dec 2019)
- Newer Icom VHF
- Magma Battery Control
- Lighthouse Windlass Control
- Floscan Fuel Meter
- Generator Controls
- Kobelt Single Engine Controls
- 240 Shore Power and Generator Panel
- 12 VDC Distribution
- Hand Floodlight
- Custom Helm Chair ( New 2019)
Down three steps from the salon you will find the master stateroom amidships. The walk around queen sized berth has storage and drawers beneath. A hanging locker and a linen pantry flank the head of the bed. There is a large mirror located at the side of the bed. On the forward bulkhead is a large chest of drawers. Across the walkway at the foot of the bed is the master stateroom head. This area has a large Corian counter with full storage both above and below. The head is a fresh water Vacuflush. Louvered teak doors, ceramic tiles and a large stainless portlight complete the master head. Adjacent and forward of the head is the shower. This area is large and extremely serviceable, finished in light colored surfaces for a light and airy feeling. The tiled floor and a teak shower seat make this a most usable shower both at the dock and underway.
Forward of the master stateroom you will find a guest stateroom. The large V berth has ample storage on both sides and a spacious hanging locker. The guest stateroom has its own separate entry from the pilothouse. The guest head is to starboard and mimics the layout of the main head except for the separate shower facility. A shower head can be connected to the sink faucet.
Exiting the pilothouse through the side doors allows you to go forward to the bow. A cushioned bench seat is placed beneath the front windows. Ample bulwarks topped with a sturdy rail protect you underway. At the bow you have full access to the windlass and the two self deploying anchors. A set of steps at each side of the pilothouse will allow access to the uppermost deck where you will find a Nick Jackson Dinghy Crane.
- Hand-laid Fiberglass Hull Vinylester Resin in Outer Laminates
- Bottom Paint
- Hull Deck Joint Fastened with Square SS Square Drives Bedded with 5200
- Hull Solid Glass from to 6" Above the Waterline
- Double Cored with Layer of FRP at Appropriate locations
- Teak Rub Rail w/SS Striker Plate
- Teak Bow Pulpit Painted Grand Banks Biege
- Main Salon Door (Watertight, Dutch Type w/Dogs)
- Wheelhouse (UV Tinted 1/4 Safety Glass)
- Swim Platform
- Hand-laid Fiberglass Deck
- Hull Awlgripped 2014 Hatteras Egg Shell White
- Balsa Cored Deck
- Foamed Cored Structural Stringer System in Hull
- Hull Foamed Cored from 6" Above Waterline
- Molded Non-skid Decks
- Teak Cap Rail Painted Awlgrip Grand Banks Beige
- Wheelhouse Doors
- Aft Cockpit Faux Decking
- Main Glass (UV Tinted 1/4" Safety Glass)
- Transom Door
- Teak Overhead Hand Holds In Main Salon & Pilothouse
- 120 VAC Distribution Panel
- 240 VAC Shore Power/Generator Panel
- Onan 8KW Gen Set w/Soundshield
- Magma 2800W Inverter w/Integral Battery Charger
- 50 and 25 Amp Shore Power Cords
- Windshield Wipers (3)
- Overhead Red/White Dome Lights
- Berth Reading Lights
- Cable TV and Telephone Dockside Hook Up
- Stereo/Cassette/CD Changer Speakers in Salon and Pilothouse. Subwoofer in Salon.
- DVD Player
- Bow and Stern LED Floodlights
- 12 VDC Distribution Panel
- Isolation Transformer
- (3) Gel Cell 8D Batteries New
- 50-Amp Shore Service
- 30-Amp to 50-Amp Splitter
- Shore Power Connections Fwd of Pilothouse and Aft Cockpit
- White and Red Courtesy Lights
- Valance Lighting
- Cable TV & Telephone Jacks
- Magma Battery Control
- 32" Flat Screen TV
- Mast Mounted Antenna w/Switch to Shore Outlet
- GFCI Protected 120V Outlets
- All Lighting LED Except Over Galley Island
- Cummins 6BTA 5.9-M2 315hp
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- Hynautic Steering System
- Manual Bilge Pump Located in Cockpit
- Fuel Tanks (2) w/Separate Fills
- Electric Air Horn Compressor
- Dual Racor Filters w/Vacuum Gauge
- Engine Compartment Sound proofing
- Vacuflush Heads (2)
- Oversized Shaft, Bearings and Engine Mounts
- Emergency Tiller
- ZF 2.5 to 1 Gear
- Spare Prop
- Kobelt Single Lever Controls(Wheelhouse and Cockpit)
- Prop 4 Blade 28 X 21 RH
- Holding Tank (80 Gal w/Y-Valve and Discharge Pump)
- Racor Spill Preventors Complete with Valved Bowl Drains
- Wesmar Bow Thruster 5HP, Dual 8" Props 12V (New Motor 2019)
- Fuel Transfer Pump
- Electric Dinghy Crane/Davit
- Lighthouse Windlass ( New Motor 2020)
- Hot Water Heater 20 gal (New 2019)
- Electric Oil Change Pump
- Bow Rails (One Piece Heavy Walled Clear Anodized Aluminum)
- Radar/Antennas/Lighting Mast (Coated Aluminum on Tabernackle for Lowering)
- Tender (10.5 AB Rib with 20 HP Electric Start, Electric Tilt, Honda Four Stroke)
- Windlass Dual Capstan, Dual Wildcat (w/Roving Remote)
- 60Lb Danforth w/200' 7/16" HT Chain
- 4 Dorade Adjustable Vents (2 Top of Pilothouse, 2 Top of Upper Deck)
- Covers for Name Boards and Windlass
- Covers for Opening Hatches
- Propane Tanks (2-20Lb)
- Catalina Style (Magma) BBQ w/Cover
- Cockpit Grab Rails
- Dock Lines
- Upper Deck Rails (One Piece Heavy Walled Anodized Aluminum)
- Davit (Electric with 800lb Lift Capacity)
- Tender Cover
- 20KG Bruce Anchor w/200' 7/16"
- Salt Water Washdown System
- Sunscreens for Pilothouse Windows
- Large Seat w/Cushions in Front of Pilothouse
- Large Aft Cockpit Lazerette with Lifts
- Propane Tank (5Lb with Hose for BBQ)
- Cockpit Shower (Hot & Cold)
- Fenders (4)
- Swim Ladder
- Fire Extinguishers
- CO2 Detectors in Cabins
- Air Horn
- Type IV Flotation Devices
- Flare Kit
- Engine Room Fire System
- Radar Detector-Firdell Blipper
- Life Sling System
- Type V Life Jackets
- USCG Required Bell
- 200 GPH Electric Bilge Pump
- Installed new Freezer in place of old combo washer/dryer.
- New Salon and Pilot house cushions.
- Renewed aft deck awning, hatch covers and cockpit cushions.
- New aft deck enclosure.
- Performed, 3,000 hour service on Main Engine and 2500 hour service on Generator.
- Yard period: March 7 – May 8
- Removed all exterior teak trim on pilot house and coach roof filled all seams for painting.
- Painted entire hull topsides, cap rail and decks including mast with Awl-Grip paint.
- Replaced three hatches with new Bomar hatches.
- Replaced new acrylic hatch on coach roof.
- Two new LED spreader lights.
- All sanitation hose between macerator, discharge valve, vent and holding tank renewed.
- While vessel was on the hard 4/28 - 5/2:
- Underwater hull painted, anchor chains ranged and coated with Corrosion X while stowing.
- Installed new propeller shaft seal.
- New Garmin 7212 Chart Plotter, antenna and Garmin Autopilot control system with wireless remote. All part of NEMA 2000 network system.
- New Anchor Windlass motor and control system.
- New XINTEX S-2A Propane Control system and wiring.
- Walker Engineering CCV Airsep system on main engine.
- 200’ of 3/8” G4 anchor chain on Bruce anchor. (Note, rope roads on both anchors removed. Both anchors now have only 200’ of chain.)
- Changed pilot house radio, autopilot and depth sounder instrument arrangement.
- ICOM M3240 GPS VHF radio
- AIS receiver
- Garmin in hull depth sounder
- Rear view Camera mounted on back of mast.
- Note: AIS, depth sounder and camera are connected to the NEMA 2000 network.
- Upgraded galley:
- New Quartz counter tops, new double sink and fixtures, new apartment size range.
- Replace aft deck teak with (faux) teak covering.
- Upgraded entertainment system:
- Pioneer DEH-6700BT CD RDS Receiver
- Samsung BD-J5700 Blu-ray Disc Player
- 32” LG LED Television 32LF5600
- 4 Pioneer TSA Series 612-3-way speakers (2 in pilot house & 2 in salon)
- Wireless System:
- 5 GHz Antenna on mast
- Bullet Titanium receiver
- TP-Link Router
- Sanitary Vacuum- System:
- Rebuilt both Vacuum pumps and Installed new designed (quieter) motors.
- Renew sanitary hoses.
- New gaskets, seals and water control valves on both toilets.
- New fiberglass hatch and gas struts for Lazzeret hatch access.
- 10” custom made foam mattress for owner’s stateroom.
- Main engine exhaust elbow, and expansion joints
- New Magnum MS 2812 Inverter/Charger with remote in pilot house.
- New Whale electronic water level sensor to replace float switch in shower/sink sump.
- Modified air horn system.
- Swapped wildcats on anchor windlass
- Modified anchor chain connection to Bruce anchor by adding swivel, short chain and two shackles
- Installed 3 new 8D AGM Decca Batteries
- New kits installed in all RACOR fuel filter units and with new filters.
- New Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer
- New raw water pump for Onan generator
- New galley exhaust fan motor. Modified system from 3” to 4” ducting
- Annual fire extinguisher inspection renewal 11/23
- Hauled out 1/11/ - 1/25
- Painted bottom two full coats and a third at waterline using Micron CSC
- Renew all zincs
- Touch up various coatings on hull.
- Renew under water strainer on AC system.
- Install new sea water strainer and housing for the AC system
- Install new sea water valve for main engine.
- Peeled blister areas on underwater hull, fill areas and install four barrier coats of epoxy prior to hull coatings.
- New VacuFlush Motor
- New Bow Thruster Motor
- Custom Helm Chair
- Fresh Water Pump
- New Garmin Touch Screen Chart Plotter
- Hot Water Heater
- Windlass Motor
- Windlass Motor
- 2/0 Cables
- Raritan Hot Water Heater with Heat Exchanger
- Installed Rebuilt VacuFlush Pump
Current Engine hours: 3,900
Current Generator hours: 3,200
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.