This Searhorse Mandarin 52 a very well kept yacht which has been a cruising home here in SE Asia to a life long sailing couple. Their experience shows in the care and maintenance of the yacht plus some clever upgrades. They offer the yacht for sale at a very competitive price and your early inspections are highly recommended.
'MOXY' benefited from a new rig and standing rigging in 2011, a complete AWLGRIP repaint in 2012 and just this year the hull was taken back completely and re epoxied and then finished with COPPERCOAT anti fouling, all through hull fittings replaced with MARELON fittings, the generator has had a top end re build, all fuel tanks thoroughly cleaned and inspection hatches installed and much more.... House batteries are Lithium Ferric Oxide, there are numerous methods to charge, wind gen, solar panels etc... Refrigeration onboard is excellent, a very self sufficient yacht.
Please read on to discover more.
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Constructeur: Seahorse Marine
Architecte: Blaine Seeley
Quille: Quille pleine
Longeur hors tout: 52 Pied 0 Pouce
Maître bau: 15 Pied 0 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 49 Pied 0 Pouce
Tirant d'eau minimum: 5 Pied 6 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 5 Pied 6 Pouce
Déplacement: 19955 Kilogrammes
Tirant d'air: 60 Pied 0 Pouce
Hauteur sous barrots: 6 Pied 3 Pouce
Puissance totale: 150 HP
Marque moteur: ISUZU
Année de construction: 1995
Modèle moteur: 6BD1
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Nombre d'heures: 5450
Type de transmission: Prise directe
Puissance moteur: 150 HP
Vitesse de croisière: 6 Noeuds @ 1200 TR/MIN
Vitesse max: 9 Noeuds
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: 2 GRP (800 Litres)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: 3 GRP (2000 Litres)
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: 1 GRP (40 Litres)
Nombre de couchettes simples: 2
Nombre de couchettes doubles: 2
Nombre de cabines: 3
Nombre de toilettes: 2
Nombre de salles de bain: 2
Full forward the v-berth cabin is not presently set out with mattresses and the infill to create a large berth is stored, instead it has an MR040-U1 ENGEL portable freezer, 12 VDC or 220VAC (2013) fixed to the starboard side. The built in PHILCO washing machine is just outside this forward cabin.
Coming back, the two bunk cabin to port has its bathroom opposite which also serves as a day head and has another door from the saloon. The lower bunk has been adapted to increase its size when needed. The upper bunk may also be swung down to a vertical position to form a settee here.
The main saloon is very inviting, a good dining table to port with L shape seating plus another comfy settee on the starboard side. The living space here feels so roomy with the adjacent galley and pilothouse adjacent. The linear galley is a superb set up and leads to the master suite aft. A walk around double with en suite bathroom including a bath tub.
The condition of the interior as a whole is very good and this design with its pilothouse and even the covered cockpit gives a huge amount of living space for a 52 footer. Headroom is a massive 8' max and 7' min.
Hot water for the yacht from a 50 litre heater.... shore power, genset or engine heat exchanger.
Two, a composting toilet in the forward guest cabin / day head and the owners electric head in aft cabin. The aft head has a holding tank.
Three, hot and cold water. Two inside plus an outside shower, also with hot water.
- The main engine is a 150hp ISUZU 6BD1, HURTH HSW 630A gearbox, PSS shaft seal
- Genset is a NORTHERN LIGHTS 5Kva ( the top end re build also included new valves and a stainless steel exhaust elbow)
- VETUS bow thruster
- A 30lph SPECTRA 380C watermaker
Electronics & Navigation
- OCTOPUS hydraulic autopilot (linear drive)
- RAYMARINE wind instrument
- RAYMARINE GPS
- RAYMARINE radar
- 15'' RAYMARINE chartplotter in pilothouse
- LENOVO laptop c/w chart software
- RAYMARINE chartplotter in cockpit
- ICOM vhf radio
- ICOM HF radio
- AIS Class B transponder
- ECHOPILOT forward looking sonar
- IRIDIUM satphone
Batteries & Electrics
- The yacht's AC system is 240 Volt, shore power inlet and cabin outlets. VICTRON 3000 watt inverter/charger. VICTRON Energy Blue Power colour control. The yacht's DC system is 12VDC.
- House bank is 3 x Lithium batteries (2012)
- Engine battery is a 150 amp lead acid (2019)
- Genset battery is a 150 amp lead acid (2019)
- The yacht's charging is from four solar panels totaling 320 watts, VICTRON regulated, a D400 wind generator, VICTRON regulated, 5Kva NORTHERN LIGHTS genset and 150 amp BALMAR main engine alternator.
Two RULE 1500 gph bilge pumps.
Mast & Rigging
The mast was new from Precision Shipwrights in Phuket in 2011, all new standing rigging and chainplates, including stemhead. The FORESPAR LEISURE FURL in boom mainsail furling has a new electric winch and is very easy to operate.
Headsails are both furling, PROFURL C420 on head sail, PROFURL C350 on staysail.
Halyard muffler system. Rigid boom vang.
- QUANTUM mainsail, fully battened (2011)
- QUANTUM headsail (2011)
- QUANTUM staysail (2011)
- MAXWELL 3000 watt windlass c/w remote
- 35 kg SUPER SARCA
- 40 kg Stainless steel CQR
- 25 kg FORTRESS
- 100m of 3/8 chain
- 300m of 1'' nylon anchor rode
- 2 x LEWMAR #50 st winches
- 2 x LEWMAR #44 st winches
- 1 x LEWMAR #30 st winch
- 1 x LEWMAR #30 non st winch
- One new LEWMAR # 45 st electric winch for furling mainsail
- Granny bars
- Pushpit / Pulpit and solid stainless steel guardrail
- MAGMA gas BBQ (2019)
- Stainless steel davits
- Swim ladder at transom, gate and rail
- 1 x MAGMA Flopper Stopper and poles
- PAR 6 salt water deck wash (2019)
- Deck prisms
- VIKING 6 person life raft
- 1 DANBUOY
- 2 Life Rings
- ACR EPIRB
- 6 fire extinguishers
- Emergency Grab Bag
Dinghy & Outboards
Brand new HIGHFIELD 2.90m alloy bottom RIB c/w tube covers and brand new TOHATSU 9.8hp plus a TOHATSU 3.5hp.
The yacht is loaded with spares and equipment including dive tanks and gear, a new KARCHER wet and dry vacuum, and a KARCHER pressure washer.
A 750 litre fuel bladder may be carried on deck to extend your range to 2800nm.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Ce prix est basé sur le taux de conversion actuel.