New Spring Listing!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own a classic Catalina Capri 26.
Fun and easy to sail!
Currently lying at Etobicoke Yacht Club, she is available now.
The Capri 26 will daysail a group with the comfort of most larger boats. There is an oversized double berth aft and a bunk for the kids forward. The entire main cabin seating area can be converted to a large berth or left as a lounge. The Capri 26 has been carefully engineered for performance and durability. With a large stand-up head and galley, she has all the amenities to cruise the Great Lakes in comfort.
Equipped as follows:
- Wing keel
- Universal diesel M2 -12hp with only 250 hours
- Simrad TP10 tiller auto pilot
- Signet Marine knot meter and depth on bulkhead
- Mxdm66 Stereo 4 speakers
- Hand held VHF
- Shore power. including 25' Shore power cord for dock power
- 4 Lewmar self tailing winches
- Harken ESP JIB reefing and furling Unit 0
- Main and 150% furling sail
- Canvas package (tiller, main cover)
- Bimini top
- 2 Stern seats
- Cockpit cushions (white vinyl)
- Boat has shades for cabin window
- 12 x 12 Lewmar hatch with vent
- Manual head with holding tank and pump out fittings
- Ice box in galley
- Folding cradle
- Genco custom winter cover mast up (as shown in picture)
- Genco custom winter cover mast down (as shown in picture)
- In 2017 the hull was treated with Interlux InterProtect (by Swans Yacht Sales)
- The boat comes with the following safety equipment life buoy, life jackets, halyards, 4 boat fenders, anchor with chain.