1983 Dufour 3800
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / diesel
- Situé en:
- Grasonville, MD
- Matériau de la coque:
- Prix actuel:
- US$ 8,500 (EUR 7,288)
The Dufour 3800 is a great blend of ample accommodations for cruising and solid sailing performance.
Cruising comforts include large cockpit with wheel steering, overnight quarters for six, hot and cold pressure water, enclosed head with separate sink/vanity and full galley with gimbaled propane stove/oven.
If you decide to campaign her, you will certainly appreciate the sail inventory, hydraulic backstay adjuster, headsail foil with pre-feeder and Lewmar 2-speed S/T winches...among others.
Whether your plans include cruising the Bay or rounding the buoys on Friday night, "Cariad" will fit the bill.
This boat is in the water at our docks, Grasonville, MD. Please call or e-mail to schedule a showing.
Please contact Darlene Logan at 410-827-9300
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Longeur hors tout: 31 Pied 0 Pouce
Maître bau: 10 Pied 7 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 25 Pied 3 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 5 Pied 6 Pouce
Marque moteur: Volvo
Modèle moteur: MD 78
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Total Power: 17hp
Fresh Water: 25
Sleeping quarters for 6 between enclosed V-berth with filler, convertible U-shaped dinette, starboard settee and quarterberth. Full galley with H/C pressure water, large insulated ice box and gimbaled 2-burner propane stove/oven.
- Enclosed manual pump head with separate sink and vanity.
- Both settee backs convert to flip-up storage shelves.
- Nav station with opening chart table is served by quarterberth seat and faces forward.
- Drop leaf dining table serves both settees.
Ease of sailing through wheel steering, large cockpit and all lines leading aft to clutches and Barlow winches.
- Walk-through pushpit with swim ladder
- Anchor locker and roller
- 3x adjustable genoa/jib tracks
Electronics & Electrical
- Standard Horizon VHF
- 30Amp shore power with cord
- Datamarine Speed/Distance
- Kenwood AM/FM/Casette stereo
- Danforth compass
- Datamarine Apparent Wind (Speed/Direction)
I 40.34, J 12.07, P 35.03, E 11.15
Last PHRF rating of 153
- 4x genoas, 1x storm jib, 1x spinnaker, 1x main
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Babystay adjuster runs aft
- Lewmar 2-speed S/T 40 primaries, Barlow 23 secondaries, Barlow 15 for halyards lead aft
- Double spreader rig
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.