1978 CT 35 Trawler
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
Updated and Ready to Cruise!
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / diesel
- Situé en:
- Gloucester, VA
- Matériau de la coque:
- Prix actuel:
- US$ 39,995 (EUR 34,280)
JUST REDUCED AGAIN. SHE IS THE BEST VALUE IN THE SMALL TRAWLER MARKET - PERIOD!
She has been recently serviced and is turn-key!
Great opportunity on a well cared for diesel trawler ready for long weekends, cruising up and down the ICW or liveaboard opportunity.
This CT 35 was designed by Ed Monk, Sr. She is a conventional trunk cabin trawler with semi-displacement hull, with hard chines and a full length prop-protecting keel. She has a standard two-stateroom, two-head floor plan, with a double bed in the master stateroom. Powered by an Isuzu 130 hp. diesel, she cruises easily at 8 knots and with her Stern Thruster she is extraordinarily easy to handle!
She is a must see for any trawler buyer that wants a lot of boat for the money. Heath issues force sale and provides a GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Easily viewable at Severn Yachting Center in Gloucester, VA. Call 888-988-3742 for viewing instructions.
Please contact EPIC Sales at Toll Free: (888) 988-EPIC
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Longeur hors tout: 35 Pied 0 Pouce
Maître bau: 12 Pied 0 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 3 Pied 6 Pouce
Poids à sec: 19800 Livres
Puissance totale: 130 HP
Marque moteur: Isuzu Marine
Modèle moteur: 6 BB 1
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Nombre d'heures: 3500
Type de transmission: Prise directe
Puissance moteur: 130 HP
Vitesse de croisière: 7 Noeuds
Vitesse max: 9 Noeuds
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (300 Gallons)
V-berth forward with opening hatch and front portlight, two fixed side windows, locker and drawer storage, and ensuite head with vanity, sink, toliet and shower. Up 3 steps to saloon with lower helm to starboard, opening door to side deck, galley to port, and L-settee aft to starboard and straight settee across to port. Aft stateroom with double berth along starboard side with generous locker storage, and ensuite head with vanity, sink, tub and shower. LOTS of storage!
- G.E. 110 volt refrigerator, new
- Sharp Carousel II microwave, new
- Black & Decker toaster over, new
- New Alcohol stove (Propane Stove Removed)
- Stainless steel sink
- Garmin GPS Map 541 Chart Plotter - NEW
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Standard Depth - 2
- Uniden VHF
- AM/FM/CD Stereo, new
- Westerbeke 4.4 Kw Generator - <500 hours
- 2500 Watt Inverter - NEW
- New water pump
- New hot water heater
- 30A/120V Dockside Electrial Service
Deck and Hull
- New Lewmar Electric Windlass and Rode
- 30 pound Danforth Anchor with chain and line
- 45 pound Danforth Anchor in Lazarette
- New Bimini Top for Bridge
- All decks are fiberglass
- Teak Transom
- Hull is solid fiberglass
- Deck House is Airex Cord
- Screens for all Hatches and Doors
- New Window Covers
Engine and Mechanical
- Side Stern Thruster with New Electric Control (Cabin and FB)
- Aqua Cal Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- New Cutlass Bearing
- New Heat Exchanger on Main
- Halon Automatic Fire Extinguisher
- Spare Prop
- Two new Marine Porta Pottis (Blackwater Heads removed from boat)
- New Shower Sump Pumps
Recent Owner Updates
- New ST350 Stern Thruster and Controller
- New Fabric for Bimini Top & Side Closure
- New Voyager Compass
- New Anchor Light
- New Garmin 541 Map
- New Lewmar Electric Windlass
- New Chainpipe to match new Anchor System
- New Alcohol Stove
- All gear conveys with boat! She is ready to go
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.