2017 TRACKER BOATS Pro Guide V-16 WT
South Portland, ME
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / Essence
- Situé en:
- South Portland, ME
- Matériau de la coque:
- Prix actuel:
- US$ 21,525 (EUR 20,289)
2017 TRACKER PRO GUIDE V16 WT
- ROPE RATCHET COVER
Motor Manufacturer: MERCURY
Motor Model: 75 ELPT 4S
Trailer Year: 2017
Trailer Manufacturer: TRAILSTAR TRAILER
Please contact Port Harbor Marine at 207-767-3254
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Forme de la coque: V profond
Puissance totale: 75 HP
Marque moteur: Mercury
Modèle moteur: 75 ELPT 4S
Montage: Hors-Bord 4T
Type de moteur/essence: Essence
Puissance moteur: 75 HP
Manufacturer Provided Description
The TRACKER® Pro Guide™ V-16 WT is compact enough for walleye in small lakes and back coves, but big enough for rough water safety. The .100 gauge aluminum hull is unified with the box-beam transom and stringer system by skilled welders, and the interior is optimized for fishing.
Inside, you'll find lots of storage for rods in the gunnels and gear in the bow and aft decks, plus a 23-gallon divided, aerated livewell in the bow deck. And it's backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Wrap-around, walk-thru, tempered safety glass windshield to extend your fishing seasons
- All-welded, 35° deadrise, .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/a wide, stable beam
- 3 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats w/6 seat base locations
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for rugged durability
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fore & aft decks
- Exclusive Diamond Coat™ finish w/powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Bow 23-gal. aerated, timed, recirculating, divided livewell w/removable bait bucket & pump-out system
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Length:16' 0"
- Beam: 88'
- Bottom width: 70'
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Fuel capacity: 15 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 700 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1250 lbs.
- Interior depth: 23.5'
- Transom height: 20.88'
- Deadrise at transom: 20 degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 35 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Approx. weight: 1210 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2396 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 2"
- Package width: 7' 6"
- Towing length: 21' 6"
- Storage length: 18' 0"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Bow & stern eyes
- Battery trays
- 4 cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK-3x color fishfinder w/240x320-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced rotomolded consoles w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Passenger console w/glovebox & built-in drink holder
- Driver side drink holder
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer & fuel gauge
- Toggle switches
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for drier ride & better handling
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Diamond Coat™ Metallic Blue or Metallic TRACKER® Black gunnels & hull sides w/Starlight Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries, 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- 1 movable helm/fishing seat w/sliding base adjustment & 2 movable fishing seats, all w/360°-swivel & lock, folding w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) seat pedestals
- 3 bow storage compartments
- 2 deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear to 8' (2.4 m)
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- Rod hold-down straps
- Bow 23-gal. (87 L), 40" (1.0 m) aerated & divided livewell w/removable bait bucket timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) recirculating pump
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched trailer w/powder-coat finish & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.0 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 42-lb. thrust, 54" (1.4 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.