2017 SUNTRACKER Fishing Barge 20
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / Essence
- Situé en:
- Raymond, ME
- Matériau de la coque:
- Prix actuel:
- US$ 23,810 (EUR 22,435)
2017 SUNTRACKER FISHING BARGE 20
Motor Manufacturer: MERCURY
Motor Model: 60 ELPT 4S BF/CT
Trailer Year: 2017
Trailer Manufacturer: TRAILSTAR TRAILER
Please contact Port Harbor Marine at 207-767-3254
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Forme de la coque: Ponton
Maître bau: 8 Pied 6 Pouce
Poids à sec: 1700 Livres
Puissance totale: 60 HP
Marque moteur: Mercury
Modèle moteur: 60 ELPT 4S BF/CT
Type de moteur/essence: Essence
Puissance moteur: 60 HP
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (32 Gallons)
Manufacturer Provided Description
Teach your children the joy of reeling in their first fish. Have an on-the-water picnic. Cool off with a dip in a cove you’ve declared your own. And cruise into the sunset. With the FISHIN’ BARGE® 20 DLX, it’s not a matter of what activities you want to do, but rather what order you’re going to do them in.
So, load your cooler with food and drinks and slide it underneath the console. Fill the storage compartments and livewells. Relax on the plush couches. Use the QuickLift™ system to quickly deploy the Bimini top. And experience countless hours filled with fishing and fun.
- Industry-leading 10+LIFE™ warranty
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter multichambered pontoon logs
- Built-in Rail-Lock™ system for optional mooring cover
- Fore & aft fishing positions w/NEW fold-down fishing chairs (4 total) & rod holders
- 12-gal. (45.42 L) aerated bow livewell & 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated aft livewell
- 9' (2.74 m) Bimini top w/QuickLift™ deployment system & storage pockets
- Easy-to-clean flooring throughout
- Console w/cooler storage space & stereo w/Bluetooth® & USB input
- Aft L-lounge w/NEW upholstery, underseat storage (including lockable dry compartment), movable drink holder, base for removable table & padded sundeck w/storage below
- Aft boarding platform w/fold-down ladder
- Length:21' 11"
- Deck length: 19' 10"
- Deck width: 102'
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32.1 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 20' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24'
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 10 persons
- Max. person weight: 1370 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1900 lbs.
- Interior depth: 24'
- Approx. weight: 1700 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3362 lbs.
- Package height: 9' 6"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 29' 10"
- Storage length: 27' 10"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Industry-leading 10+LIFE™ warranty
- NMMA Certified
- 7' (2.13 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Exclusive QuickLift™ Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for best appearance & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & brightly finished heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- 4:2 ratio steering for responsive, easy turning
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space
- Convertible small items tray accepts optional flush-mount fishfinder
- Built-in foot rest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/2 directional speakers
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- NEW exterior styling
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- 24" (61 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Rail-Lock™ system for mounting optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- Reinforced bow structure
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Black or Blueberry fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- NEW marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. base material & multiple densities of foam for exceptional comfort & luxury
- Wide 8.5-ft. (2.6 m) beam for expanded floor space
- NEW clam-shell fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/3 NEW removable folding fishing chairs
- Aft L-lounge w/lockable underseat dry storage box
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel
- Changing room/privacy curtain drops down from Bimini top
- Bow-rail-mounted rod, drink & tool holders
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Rotomolded underseat storage w/integral drainage channels to help keep contents dry
- Rear boarding platform/aft entry w/heavy-duty non-skid surface for durability
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean flooring throughout
- Movable drink holder/armrest
- Removable table w/molded-in drink holders
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Aft rotomolded compartment w/aerated 8-gal. (30.28 L) livewell w/shutoff valve, drink holder, rod holder & composite lid w/ruler
- Starboard in-couch aerated 10-gal. (37.85 L) livewell w/shutoff valve w/padded backrest
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.