NEW EXPERIENCE - click on the 360 Video Experience
When describing Rio Yacht's 42 Air, the first thing that comes to mind is impeccable quality, styling and performance, followed immediately by light, "AIRiness" and space. She is a yacht that handles herself effortlessly, with precision and style. The perfect yacht for a party of 10 or a soirée for two.
Constructed with the same high standards that great brands like Pershing, Riva, Azimut, Sunseeker and other use.
With these amazing features:
- Full Beam Hardtop
- GZ Nautic Hydraulic Swim Platform / Tenderlift (500 Kg / 1100 Lbs Capacity)
- IPS Volvo Penta 600 Engines with Joystick
- 48,000 BTU chilled water air conditioning CONDARIA / DOMETIC (36,000 Lower Deck / 12,000 Cockpit)
- Kohler 13 Kw 60 Hz Generator
- 2 Staterooms / 2 Heads
- Full beam Master Room.
- Custom interior with High End leather.
- Prewiring TV Cable and Antenna 4 locations (Cockpit, lower Salon, Master, VIP)
- Stainless Steel 20 Kg Trefoil Anchor including 1 mt of SS
- Bow Thruster Side-Power 4
- Custom Galley with Antolini Granite Top and Stainless Steel Accents
- "Nespresso" Coffee machine with matching Rio Yachts colour. Sides custom wood furniture matte white oak with high gloss accents.
- Custom upgraded Leather Sofa in Lower Salon and Master
- Custom upgraded leather door handles with matching “Rio Yachts” color.
- Search Light (Jabsco 2)
- 2 GPS Garmin 12"
- "Carbon Fibre Gloss" helm
- FUSION system to multi zone to include helm remote, additional speakers and subwoofer
- Electric Hi / Lo Cockpit Table
- Cockpit Grill Bar
- Icemaker Vitrifrigo
- Radar 36 Nm
- "L" Shaped lower salon
- 9 Underwater Lights
- 4 Forward Pop-Up adjustable sunpads with backrest.
- Hard Wood Floor
- Antolini Granite top in heads with ceramic tile flooring.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 43 ft 5 in
Beam: 13 ft 2 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 11100 kgs
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: D6 IPS 600
Drive Type: Pod Drive
Cruising Speed: 28 knots
Maximum Speed: 35 knots
Range: 320 nm
Fresh Water Tanks: (90 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (310 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Seating Capacity: 12
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Miami Beach Marina
300 Alton Road, Suite 101A and 108
Miami Beach, FL 33139