TAKE A VIRTUAL REALITY TOUR OF THE 87/92
Go to Full Specs - At the bottom of the page under External Links you will find a link to the Virtual Reality Tour.
The 87/92 Motoryacht is Offshore's latest model line. This series answers a market segment that appreciates Offshore quality but desires a more contemporary look and feel than the classic designs of other Offshore models. A sleek, contemporary look is brilliantly combined with usability, livability, and comfort. Spacious open-concept layouts allow for all the fun and toys of long and short range cruising adventures as well as gracious entertaining with family and friends.
Offshore's 87/92 standard specification list is quite possibly the most extensive you’ll find
in this yacht class. The new 87/92 is a truly innovative cruising vessel offering the best
in design, comfort, standard equipment, and excellent resale value.
• Twin C18 Caterpillar: 1015 hp engines
• Standard twin 30kW generators with sound shields
• Dual ZF Joystick (JMS) control stations exterior of Sky Lounge provide clear
visibility for docking
• Seatorque shaft systems float engines on soft mounts to reduce vibration and noise.
Shaft efficiency is increased by enclosing shafts in oil-filled casings
• ABT hydraulic 50hp bow and stern thrusters with proportional controls
• ABT hydraulic 12-foot stabilizers
• Shorepower ISO-boost voltage regulation transformers
• Heavy duty rub rails at deck level and water line
• 2,500lb Nautical Structures hydraulic cable, boom, and rotational davit
• 1,400gpd Sea Recovery reverse-osmosis watermaker
• Chilled water air-conditioning system
• Power steering
• Main deck is one level from bow to stern
• Standard day head
• Easy boarding access via dual hull side doors and dual aft stairways
• From the aft deck, a curved molded stairway leads up to the boat deck
• Aft deck stairway leads down to crew quarters and engine room
• Wide walk-around decks, indispensable for boarding, handling lines, and safety
• Large low windows offer exceptional visibility from main deck and Sky Lounge
• Spacious boat deck accommodates comfortable seating and dining arrangements as
well as a large tender.
• Complete wheelhouse cross ventilation through two overhead hatches and three
• Sky Lounge side decks are covered by full roof overhangs
2436 W. Coast Hwy.
Newport Beach, CA 92663