BRAND NEW 2017 ELAN IMPRESSION 40 HAS ARRIVED!
The Impression 40, a most impressive sailing yacht is designed to satisfy even the most demanding cruising families, friends and couples who really appreciate the distinctive design, style and comfort. Her welcoming Deck Saloon provides abundant natural light through the panoramic windows. The Impression 40 offers exceptional interior volume and quality finish combined with safe and easy handling whilst under sail.
In line with Impression’s commitment to deliver the best sailing experience with every model, every time, the new Impression 40 is an impressively fast cruiser. Everything aboard the Impression 40 is well-thought out to ensure a pleasurable experience, whether under sail cruising or when reveling in picturesque secluded bays at anchor. The spacious cockpit with large, protected sitting areas and the fixed cockpit table provide superior comfort for crew and visitors, while the large sunbathing deck forward will be everyone’s delight. The twin steering wheel arrangement offers an ideal position for the helmsman, while the wide transom and bathing platform ensure easy access to the sea. With the option of the large platform you are also able to enclose the cockpit completely whilst under sail.
Deck Saloon Interior
The Impression 40 interior is spacious and airy with abundant natural light thanks to the Deck Saloon and hull windows. With her contemporary design the interior offers quality and comfort superior to her class. The saloon features a large settee to starboard and another on the port side, with a generous L-shaped galley to satisfy even the most demanding chefs. The Impression 40 benefits from the unique flip-up chart table thus allowing full access to the settee berth when not in use. Accommodation onboard the Impression 40 is exceptionally comfortable with spacious cabins fore and aft, with four interior layout options to choose from.
Call us for more information!
- Curtains over port lights and Oceanair blinds over hatches
- Additional battery, 12V, 95Ah, AGM
- 110v socket in each cabin, galley and head
- Electric shower drain pump in head/shower (1 pc)
- Acrylic water protection in galley
- Cooker and sink covers in galley
- Additional top opening freezer in galley
- Ambient LED lights
- Additional reading lights in saloon and cabins
- Fusion MS205 FM Radio/iPod/Iphone docking station, USB
- Fusion speakers in saloon & cockpit
- Webasto Air top EVO 5500 heating
- Bow thruster (with 2X12V batteries and battery charger upgrade to 60 Amp)
- Interior wood standard Light Oak, Choice of Royal teak OR Light Walnut
- Upholstery in Saloon choice of Ancarano material in colour options (micro fibre)
- Flooring additional choice of Classic stripes style
- Microwave Oven 110v only
- Extra berth in saloon upgrade
- Anchor windlass 1000 W with additional battery 95Ah
- Lewmar "Delta" anchor, with 50 m galvanised chain
- 12V socket in cockpit
- Fixed mid ship cleats x2
- Deck light
- Guard rail exit on both sides
- Mechanical backstay tensioner
- Boom vang with gas spring (Rod Kicker)
- Engine Upgrade to Volvo D2‐40, Saildrive
- Upgrade to each electric toilet
- Fusion MS‐NRX200 remote control in cockpit
- Upgrade to Selden furling mast (including furling Dacron mainsail)
- Large Ocean Platform with teak (instead of Standard platform)
7001 Seaview Avenue NW
Seattle, WA 98117