2018 Stoner Boatworks Abaco Skiff 20'
Demande de devis
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / Essence
- Situé en:
- Miami, FL
- Matériau de la coque:
This skiff was designed to meet the needs of boaters looking for a great riding, dry, efficient hull, built extremely strong without all the fluff keeping the price reasonable. It is modeled after the Bahamian skiffs that were built for the commercial fisherman in the Bahamas that would regularly venture into high seas on open water. Her foam filled solid fiberglass hull and 4" stringer system is the strongest you will find in any boat of this size, while also making her "unsinkable".
Powered by a 115 Yamaha the Abaco Skiff will top out at over 40 mph while sipping fuel.
Custom made to order, come check out our demo boat today!
FOR FURTHER DETAILS ABOUT THIS VESSEL, OR IF YOU WANT AN HONEST OPINION ABOUT ANY OTHER BOAT
PLEASE CONTACT MIKE BRILL
EXPORT YACHT & SHIP - MIAMI OFFICE
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org / MOBILE (305)504-4663
IN ADDITION TO THIS BOAT, I CAN ASSIST YOU WITH ANY BOAT YOU SEE LISTED BY ANY BROKER. YACHT SALES ARE SIMILAR TO REAL ESTATE-WE ALL USE THE SAME MLS SYSTEM.
YOU WON'T FIND A MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE BROKER,I AM A GRADUATE OF N.Y. MARITIME, HOLD THE HIGHEST USCG NAVIGATION LICENSE, AND HAVE RUN EVERY TYPE OF BOAT FROM A 800' CRUISE SHIP TO AN OPTIMIST DINGHY.
Please contact Mike Brill at (305) 504-4663
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Longeur hors tout: 19 Pied 3 Pouce
Maître bau: 7 Pied 0 Pouce
Tirant d'eau minimum: 0 Pied 10 Pouce
Franc-bord: 2 Pied 0 Pouce
Puissance totale: 115 HP
Marque moteur: Yamaha
Année de construction: 2018
Modèle moteur: Four Stroke
Montage: Hors-Bord 4T
Type de moteur/essence: Essence
Nombre d'heures: 5
Hélice: Hélice tripale
Puissance moteur: 115 HP
Vitesse de croisière: 35 M/h @ 4500 TR/MIN
Vitesse max: 45 M/h
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: 1 Aluminium (82 Gallons)
Base Boat Cost $35,000 which includes a bench seat across the transom, console, hydraulic steering, running lights, bilge pump, and a 115 Yamaha or 150 Tahatsu Outboard.
Center Console version (as pictured) is $38,000 which includes the above with the bench seat removed and an aluminum leaning post.
Center Console version with fiberglass livewell leaning post $40,000.
Engine upgrade to Yamaha 150hp $2,300
- Bright White Gelcoat finish
- Rear bench seat layout
- Console with insulated cooler/ seat
- 80 gallon epoxy coated 3/8 aluminum fuel tank (EPA certified)
- Group 27 Dekka marine batteries
- 1100 gph rule bilge pump w/ floatswitch
- Blueseas battery switch
- Recessed Navigation lights and removable anchor light
- 5 - 6" stainless steel cleats
- Tow eye and transom eyes
- Windshield 1/2"
- Grab handles on console
- Interior white trim with screws
- Blueseas switch panel with led lights
- Dual hatch lift on forward hatch
- Lenco 9x12 stainless steel trim tabs - electric
Upgrades are unlimited as we are willing to accommodate everyone. Here are some other options we have installed:
- Rod holders - $100 each
- Bimini tops - $360 sunbrella with stainless steel pipes (standard colors)
- Fusion 750 with 2 JL audio speakers - $1200
- Custom LED lighting package: under gunnel - $250, underwater - $300, front hatch - $150
- Dek-Tek custom PVX foam deck - $1000
- Rear ladder/swim bracket - $300
- Custom console box with plexiglass lids/gas shock/slam latch/stainless steel hinge - $450
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.