2016 Royal Lowell Lobster Style Yacht
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / diesel
- Situé en:
- Unity, ME
- Matériau de la coque:
- Prix actuel:
- US$ 162,000 (EUR 138,877)
- Vente en cours
- This lobsterboat is currently being built as a yacht, although she could also be completed for a commercial fisherman.
- She was the last boat designed (in 1982) for wooden construction by Royal Lowell, grandson of Will Frost, “father” of the Maine lobsterboat. Royal was also an alumnus of the Westlawn Institute school of yacht design. Royal’s boats’ lines speak for themselves with their beautiful blend of artistic beauty and function.
- She is 30’8” overall, has a beam of 10’8”, draft 3’5”, and a design displacement of 9400 lbs. She is skeg built although the hull does have a significant amount of build down (she is semi-built down) with a nice tuck that carries through to the transom sill, an ideal combination of the speed of a planing skeg built boat with the gentle, soft ride of a built down boat.
- Her materials are White oak with native Eastern white cedar planking and African mahogany cabin walls and trim. Decks and roofs are Lloyd’s 1088 Meranti plywood epoxy laminated in two layers and sheathed with Dynel in epoxy. She is silicon bronze fastened. Her construction combines the advantages of a traditionally built plank on frame wooden hull with the latest methods and materials providing for preservation and low maintenance.
- 2016 Yanmar 6BY3-260 diesel, 260 hp , 6 cylinder.
- Accommodations include a V berth, an enclosed head with sink and shower, a galley with a stove, sink, and ice box. A hanging locker, shelves and lockers provide storage.
- Her marine systems include pressurized hot and cold water, a 12 volt system with navigation and cabin lamps, a two burner alcohol stove with a propane system as an option, two 39 gallon freshwater tanks and one 50 gallon diesel fuel tank with deck fills, and deck pump out and through hull discharge for holding tank and head.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 42 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Longeur hors tout: 30 Pied 8 Pouce
Maître bau: 10 Pied 8 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 3 Pied 5 Pouce
Déplacement: 9400 Livres
Puissance totale: 260 HP
Marque moteur: Yanmar
Année de construction: 2016
Modèle moteur: 6BY3-260
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Puissance moteur: 260 HP
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.