Please disregard the current photos of the Gray boat. As of 8/4/17 we have installed all new Interior with the upgraded version as well a full array of Simrad Electronics. New Photos and additional details to follow in a few days. These upgrades represent over 30Thousand Dollars but are coming to the New Owner with no upcharge so the Boat would retail at this time for over 350 Thousand.
She looks great with the upgrades and needs nothing to take off fun at this moment. 100 Hour Service performed so she is Turn Key Ready. She comes with all Full 3 Year Warranty and can purchase up to 5 years.
We have discounted this boat heavily as it's a Dealer Demo with just 100 hours. She is like new and has recently been proven to be a fish raiser. Additional options can be added if she isn't equipped appropriately for your particular preference.
If you have not heard of Mag Bay yet, you will soon. This is one of the finest and high quality boats on the market, if not the premier center console in this size category. Please view the Mag Bay Web Site for additional information on the company.
Mag Bay was founded by one of the original Founders / Designers of Cabo Yachts and the detail in craftsmanship, style, quality and engineering that made Cabo Yachts one of the most respected Brands in the industry is clearly evident in this Center Console.
If you are looking for the finest quality center console made this is the one you need to come ride.
Whether you are serious into tournament sport fishing or just want to cruise to the Islands with the Family this 33 is set up to take you there and back in Comfort and Style and with the High Performance One would Expect from a Yacht of this Caliber.
You owe it to Yourself to look at this Mag Bay 33 before you buy any other center console. If you buy another brand and look at this one you will surely second guess your decision. Take the time to take a look and a ride and you will know what all they hype is all about.
If you would like to come take a ride please give us a call as we love to show what she will do and how well she rides. Seeing the boat and riding it will give you a whole new perspective on boats, specifically the difference in standard boats and true High Quality Yacht Built Vessels.
Call and Make Offer. We are anxious to sell this 2016 and order our 2017 Boat.
For Additional Information or to Arrange a Sea Trial on this Mag Bay please contact:
Mike Lewis @ 850-496-1172 or MLewis@MarineGroupEC.com
Rick Bastin @ 251-269-4444 or Rick@MarineGroupEC.com
- Patented Michael Peters Twin Step Hull Design
- Aluminum T-Top with Fiberglass Hardtop
- 100% Vinylester Resin Construction
- True 3" Toe Kick on Both Consoles
- Shower Sump Box
- 50 PSI Fresh Water System
- 70 PSI Raw Water Wash Down
- 3 Diaphragm Pumps of Fishboxes
- High and Low Speed Intakes for Sea Chest
- Fiberglass Sea Chest
- Pressurized Transom Bat Tank With Clear Lid
- 4 Lifeline Group 31 Batteries with Charger
- Integrated Motor Flush Inlet on Transom Plate
- 2 Tackle Centers with 12 Tray Capacity
- Electric Head with Freshwater Flush
- Lopolight 3NM LED Navigation Lights
- Color Changing LED Hardtop Lights
- Spreader Lights
- Console Cubby with 7 USB Ports
- Wetsounds Speakers with Subwoofer
- Ongaro Steering Wheel
- Over sized Stainless Steel Hardware Throughout
- Gem Bluewater Rod Holders
As you will note from the standard list of features and this Factory Upgrades, this 33 Comes "Loaded Up" with nearly every option available. If this particular Options list does not match with your needs we can have your boat built for you in short order.
- Hull Color: Gelcoat Whisper Grey with Black Bottom
- Painted Underside Hardtop
- Awlgrip Painted Motors (Black with Grey Yamaha Decals)
- Powder Coated Metal (Black)
- Aft T-top Support Legs
- Bow Towing Eye
- Carbon Fiber Helm Pod
- Forward Seating
- Underwater Lights
- Under Gunnel RGB Lights
- Locker LED Lights
- Carbon Fiber Outriggers with Taco Grand Slam Bases
- Custom Upholstery
- Console Windscreen
- Forward Washdown Spigots
- Additional Rod Holders
- Wetsounds Speaker Upgrade
4851 Wharf Parkway, Suite D-224
P.O. Box 650
Orange Beach, AL 36561