CAB Yachts 250/290 Gentleman’s Racer
Brand New, Custom Made to Order- Awesome Yachts with many choice options!
Length: 29’-0” & 25’-0” respectively.
Beam: 9’-3” & 8’-9” respectively.
Dry weight: 3900-4400 lbs.
Max. weight cap.: 8800 lbs.
Swamped cap.: 8300 lbs.
Person’s capacity: 7
Freeboard: Bow- 2’-11”, Stern- 2’-2"
Construction: Philippine Mahogany, with 3M 5200 bedding at all wood joints.
*All wood sealed with 3 coats Smiths CPES.
- Frames: 7/8” x 3” typ.
- Planks: 1/2”(topsides), Decks: 3/8”.
- Covering boards: 1/2” stock, faired.
- Battens: 5/8” x 1-1/2”
- Inner bottom: 3/8” marine plywood.
- Outer bottom: 3/8” Philippine mahogany- bedded to Inner with 5200.
- Fasteners: Carriage bolts and screws- All silicone bronze.
Features: Standard power: Twin(2) GM 5.7L 350 cid Marine engines- fresh water cooled.
- Upholstered helm seat and surround, Philippine mahogany dash with storage
under seat and under dash area.
- Forward folding Rumble style seat.
- Custom polished windshield brackets and safety glass. Navigation lights. 30 gal
- Flush mounted engine hatch lids (mahogany- sealed, stained, varnish, typ.) with
gas shock lifts.
- Fully backlit instrumentation. Stereo. Horn.
- Polished 316 stainless hull hardware, 316 polished stainless steel bow cleat.
- Polished 316 stainless steel rub rails.
- Stained, sealed, varnished mahogany decks, covering boards, and transom.
- Teak floors in cockpit.
- Red/White boot stripe, burgee, aft flag with range light.
- All thru- hull fittings are bronze and bedded in 3M 5200.
- Polished Stainless steel drive shaft/ high performance bronze strut, shaft log,
Stuffing box, and rudder assembly.
- Hydraulic transmission, hydraulic steering system.
- Polished Stainless steel thru hull exhaust fittings- P & S.
- Storage under fwd deck.
- Furnished items: anchor, anchor line, 2- 20’& 2-25’ dock lines, chocks, cleats,
compass, bilge pumps, (2) 12v batteries, bilge blower.
- Philippine mahogany bumper/splash rail aft.
- Cast bronze stability skeg.
Bottom: Barrier Coat- Interlux 2000E.
- Bottom Paint- Pettit Vivid hard anti-fouling (blk)
Topsides Hull: Sealed with Smiths CPES (3 coats) and painted with Interlux yacht enamel.
Decks: Stained, sealed, caulked seams, and varnished with Interlux Gold and Schooner 96
Covering boards: Stained black, sealed, caulked seams, and varnished with Interlux Gold
And Schooner 96 (18-22 coats).
Cockpit floor: Teak- Sealed or oiled, sloped to drain to bilge.
Options: Upgrade to twin (2) GM 7.4L 454 cid Marine engines or vintage Scripps 200 hp
engine(s) or vintage Hercules MBL engine(s).
- Leather upholstery.
- Aft wine bar or insulated ice box- under helm seat center section.
- Full canvas cover.
- Aft cockpit tonneau cover.
- Premium cockpit lighting package- both Fwd and Aft seating areas.
- Swim & boarding ladder, polished stainless steel boarding handle-aft.
- Fire suppression system.
- Galvanized tandem axle trailer.
- Extended 20 yr Limited warranty with Annual Maintenance Contract.
Base Price: $285,000.00-$340,000.00 (depending on power selections).
Mike Harris, Florida Licensed Yacht & Ship Broker
40 Audusson Ave.
Pensacola, FL 32507