Just listed and what a beauty. This is a must see Scout 275 and ready for immediate sale. Nothing was held back on this awesome Scout 275 LXF.
Discover what makes Scout one of the leaders in the industry in the boating world with many following Scout boats lead.
From its reverse shoe box mold which was a first in the industry to its NuV3 hull design make Scout boats a leader in the industry for economy, performance and styling. The revers Shoebox of the 275 LXF offers strength in areas of the hull overall and prevents water from penetration through the hull deck joint.
The AIR-ASSIST three piece hull design creates static stability allowing for a greater longitudinal buoyancy with enhanced static floatation for better time to plane which brings greater fuel economy to the hull and well as superior handling of the boat. This in conjunction with the NuV3 hull allow the Scout 275 to handle extremely well as well as offer the greatest weight to horsepower in the industry not to mention the incredible fuel economy the boat achieves.
100 build by hand and no wood makes this a must see boat. The owner did not hold back on this boat as it is optioned with a full twin Garmin7612 chart/maps, Garmin Auto Pilot, Garmin Radar, Garmin VHF radio, underwater Luminous lights, Taco 18' Outriggers and much more.
CALL THE MARCO ISLAND SALES TEAM TODAY FOR YOUR EXCLUSIVE SHOWING.
SEAN BLACK 239-825-6060
JOHN PETITTE 239-825-6069
KARL BOTT 239-825-6071
Scout is known for introducing models with market-first innovations that separate our models from the competition, and the 275 LXF is no exception. One interesting feature is the wave gate/fold down stern seat that folds down all the way to the deck floor creating easy access to the transom, swim platforms and engines. The model showcases Scout’s patented T-top/hardtop w/ tempered glass enclosure, a one-of-a-kind electronically actuated sliding electronics Plexiglas window at the helm that completely protects your electronics package, and our revolutionary Nu-V3 high performance, fuel saving hull design. The cockpit offers spacious fishing room, as well as a bait prep station w/ sink and stainless tackle drawers. There’s also room for an optional Kenyon electric grill to cook up the catch of the day with the help of an inverter/charging system that’s also an optional feature.
• Self-Bailing Cockpit
• LED Cockpit Courtesy Rope Lighting
• 316 S.S. Powder Coated Recessed
Bow Grab Rail
• 316 S.S. Spring Line Cleats
• Swim Platform w/ Flexi Teak
• Wave Gate w/ Fold Away Stern Seat
• Shrink Wrap
• Forward Seating / Under Storage
• Large Cockpit Fishing Area
• Port/Stbd In-Floor Fish Box w/ Diaphragm Pump
• (4) S.S. Flush Mount Rod holders (4)
• (2) 20-Gallon Aft Bait Well
• (6) Horizontal Rod Storage
• Battery Charger
• Breast Plate / Anchor Roller
• Vertical Windlass w/ Polished Stainless Anchor Roller, Anchor Road & Chain
• Electronically Actuated, Locking Electronic Storage in Dash
• 13” S.S. Finger Grip Wheel w/ Power Knob
• Fusion AM/FM Stereo w/ iPod Jack
• Powder Coated T-Top Hard Top w/ Tempered Glass Enclosure & Rocket Launchers®
• Full Bolster Set and Console Cushion Set
• Port and Stbd Forward Seating Cushions
• Deluxe Fiberglass Leaning post w/ Companion Seats w/ Cushions the Fold into Bolsters
• Fresh Water Wash Down w/ 15 Gallon Tank
• Raw Water Wash Down
• Navigational Light
• Hydraulic Steering w/ Tilt
• Trim Tabs
• Completely Private w/ Locking Door
• Self Contained Porcelain Head
• Opening Porthole
785 Bald Eagle Drive
Marco Island, FL 34145