This boat combines luxury, performance and fishability into one sweet machine. The 275 LXF is a forward seating center console with a revolutionary Nu-V3 high performance, fuel saving hull design. An interesting feature is the wave gate/fold down stern seat that folds all the way to the deck floor creating easy access to the transom, swim platforms and engines. This model includes Scout's patented T-top/hardtop w/ tempered glass enclosure, a one of a kind electronically actuated sliding Plexiglas window that completely protects a very premium set of electronics. Twin Evinrude 200 G2's with stainless steel props are not only high performing, they are quiet and fuel efficient. The boat comes with a 2105 Tri-Axle AB heavy duty aluminum trailer. Why buy new, save yourself $40,000 with this 'better than new" beauty.
Scout is known for introducing models with market-first innovations that separate our models from the competition, and the 275 LXF is no exception. One interesting feature is the wave gate/fold down stern seat that folds down all the way to the deck floor creating easy access to the transom, swim platforms and engines. The model showcases Scout’s patented T-top/hardtop w/ tempered glass enclosure, a one-of-a-kind electronically actuated sliding electronics Plexiglas window at the helm that completely protects your electronics package, and our revolutionary Nu-V3 high performance, fuel saving hull design. The cockpit offers spacious fishing room, as well as a bait prep station w/ sink and stainless tackle drawers. There’s also room for an optional Kenyon electric grill to cook up the catch of the day with the help of an inverter/charging system that’s also an optional feature.
• Self-Bailing Cockpit
• LED Cockpit Courtesy Rope Lighting
• 316 S.S. Powder Coated Recessed
Bow Grab Rail
• 316 S.S. Spring Line Cleats
• Swim Platform w/ Flexi Teak
• Wave Gate w/ Fold Away Stern Seat
• Shrink Wrap
• Forward Seating / Under Storage
• Large Cockpit Fishing Area
• Port/Stbd In-Floor Fish Box w/ Diaphragm Pump
• (4) S.S. Flush Mount Rod holders (4)
• (2) 20-Gallon Aft Bait Well
• (6) Horizontal Rod Storage
• Battery Charger
• Breast Plate / Anchor Roller
• Vertical Windlass w/ Polished Stainless Anchor Roller, Anchor Road & Chain
• Electronically Actuated, Locking Electronic Storage in Dash
• 13” S.S. Finger Grip Wheel w/ Power Knob
• Fusion AM/FM Stereo w/ iPod Jack
• Powder Coated T-Top Hard Top w/ Tempered Glass Enclosure & Rocket Launchers®
• Full Bolster Set and Console Cushion Set
• Port and Stbd Forward Seating Cushions
• Deluxe Fiberglass Leaning post w/ Companion Seats w/ Cushions the Fold into Bolsters
• Fresh Water Wash Down w/ 15 Gallon Tank
• Raw Water Wash Down
• Navigational Light
• Hydraulic Steering w/ Tilt
• Trim Tabs
• Completely Private w/ Locking Door
• Self Contained Porcelain Head
• Opening Porthole
One Year Extended Protection Plans on all of Silver Seas Yacht Brokerage less than 10 years old!
Covers air conditioning, water pumps, microwave, stereo, VHF, Refrigerator, and many other components. Call a Silver Seas Sales person to get a full list of covered parts.
This coverage is free for the first year to any buyer whom Buys a listed brokerage yacht that is 10 years or less from Silver Seas Yachts. The yacht must be listed by Silver Seas Yachts and sold by one of it's sales people and have a comprehensive survey. The survey must also be made available to Silver Seas yachts. This protection is a named product protection and is sold by some as a captains class protection plan. For a full List call Silver Seas Yachts
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
301 Shipyard Way #A
Newport Beach, CA 92663