We are selling a Sun Fast 3600.
It is a brand new Jeanneau Sun Fast 3600.
The boat has never been sailed. Model 2017. Location Stockholm / Sweden The following additional equipment is included:
-Running rigging for symmetrical spinnaker and Carbon spinnaker pole -Raymarine eS98 -Raymarine Autopilot EV-200 -Raymarine i70s startpack -Mainsail Carbon (with stack pack cover) -Fock Carbon with Harken furler + cover -Gennaker SK 75 with karver KSF -Bruce anchor -Fenders + covers -Mooring lines
HULL : Hull and structure infused in a one-shot
process with balsa coring. GRP inner liner for
furniture is glued with Plexus® and relaminated.
DECK : Infusion deck with foam sandwich Infusion.
Light-weight inner liner in saloon moulded mast
bulkhead and watertight bulkhead forward.
COCKPIT / TRANSOM
• Large, central storage locker with access via a deck
• Cockpit bench seating forward with protective
• Gas bottle storage in cockpit,
• Storage for liferaft on supports at aft end of cockpit,
• 2 winch handle holders,
• Swim ladder on stern,
• 2 tillers in composite with handles,
• Manual bilge pump near helm,
• 1 navigation compass,
• Foot hold in centre of cockpit and near helm
• Double polyester rudders and stainless steel
• Self-aligning rudder bearings.
• Deck-stepped mast,
• 2 levels of pushing spreaders - 19/20 fractional,
• Stainless steel Dyform® shrouds,
• Adjustable backstay with returns to each helm,
• Forestay with hardware for hanked-on sail,
• Delivered without sails,
• Tricolour LED navigation lights on masthead.
RUNNING / RIGGING
• 2 multipurpose genoa halyards so that one can be
used as the spinnaker pole uphaul,
• 1 doubled mainsail halyard with shackle,
• 2 masthead spinnaker halyards,
• 2 genoa sheets,
• 2 inhaulers for the genoa,
• 1 mainsheet with fine tune,
• 1 mainsail outhaul,
• Adjustment lines for mainsheet car and genoa cars,
• 2 reef lines,
• Rigid boom vang.
• Forward stainless steel pulpit,
• Composite bow sprit with fitting for mounting a
• Aft stainless steel pushpits,
• 2 levels of lifelines with stainless steel stanchions,
• 2 mooring cleats without fairleads aft (on deck
• 2 mooring cleats without fairleads forward (on
• Anchor locker,
• Toerail moulded with the deck,
• Mainsail traveller track on cockpit floor,
• Harken deck hardware,
• Line jammers on coachroof for halyards and
• 2 winches Harken Performa for genoa and
• 2 winches Harken Quattro on coachroof for
halyards and control lines,
• 2 turning blocks for genoa sheets,
• 2 tracks for genoa lead cars on sidedecks,
• Chainplates for shrouds on side of hull,
• Chainplates for backstay,
• Deck Step for mast with blocks,
• Handrails on coachroof.
• 3 steps with non-slip strips,
• Plexiglass door lockable from interior and exterior
with air vents,
• Sliding GRP hatch,
• Ocean cover in GRP,
• Removable composite companionway for access
to front of engine,
• Stainless steel handrails to each side of companionway.
• Electrical panel for “offshore” use,
• 12V plug,
• Fuel gauge and voltmeter for engine battery bank
• Voltmeter for house battery bank,
• 1 engine battery 50 A/h EXIDE and 2 house
batteries 120 A/h EXIDE Dryfit.
• Chart table to port with storage within desk,
• Panel for mounting electronics, designed to be
compatible with a laptop and tablet computers,
• 2 bench seats with back rest 2m long,
• Storage under bench seats and behind back rests,
• Fixed ports along coachroof,
• 1 opening deck hatch
• Cushions and back rests have removable covers –
• Removable floorboards,
• 80L water tank under saloon seating.
• L-galley to starboard,
• Worktop of laminate,
• Storage and access to through-hull,
• Stainless steel sink,
• Pressurised cold water tap,
• Storage for flatware and rubbish bag mount,
• 1 burner hob,
• 60 L icebox,
• Fixed port above galley,
• Handrail in facade.
• Double berth 2.00m long,
• Mattresses with removable fabric covers,
• 1 large port opening into the cockpit per cabin,
• 2 fabric hanging lockers in each cabin,
• Complete access to engine compartment,
• Access to battery switches,
• Cabin doors of the same fabric as the hanging
• Finished in GRP,
• Head access via sliding door in composite forward
• Sink with pressurised shower fixture,
• Drainage of compartment via bilge,
• 1 opening deck hatch,
• 1 marine head with manual pump.
• Composite watertight bulkhead with through
access via deck hatch.
• Engine throttle in the cockpit with removable
• Engine panel,
• Sound insulation for engine compartment,
• Access via removable companionway,
• Diesel engine Yanmar 3YM20C - 21 HP,
• Saildrive SD20 transmission,
• 125 A alternator,
• 2-blade folding propeller Flex-o-Fold,
• Fuel filter,
• Raw water filter,
• Anti-siphon gooseneck,
• 75L roto moulded fuel tank.
• Keel mixed lead / iron with an epoxy surface
• Owner’s manual,
• 3 winch handles,
• all through-hulls are flush-mounted,
• Bilge sump.
• Companionway: ......................1,84 m
• Forward end of saloon: ......1,75 m
• Aft cabins: ...................................2,03 m
Die Firma stellt die Angaben zu diesem Schiff/Boot in gutem Glauben bereit