Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
GOOD DAY SUNSHINE
Constructeur: Hinckley Yachts
Architecte: Hinckley Design Group/Michael Peters
Longeur hors tout: 43 Pied 9 Pouce
Maître bau: 14 Pied 6 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 2 Pied 4 Pouce
Déplacement: 28000 Livres
Puissance totale: 1100 HP
Marque moteur: Cummins
Modèle moteur: QSB 6.7 liter diesel
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Nombre d'heures: 120
Type de transmission: Jet Drive
Puissance moteur: 550 HP
Marque moteur: Cummins
Modèle moteur: QSB 6.7 liter diesel
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Nombre d'heures: 120
Type de transmission: Jet Drive
Puissance moteur: 550 HP
Vitesse de croisière: 29 Noeuds
Vitesse max: 34 Noeuds
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (100 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (500 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: (42 Gallons)
Nombre de couchettes doubles: 1
Nombre de cabines: 2
Nombre de toilettes: 1
The T43 is one of the most successful and popular new model introductions by Hinckley and Good Day Sunshine is a beautiful example of the model, thoughtfully outfitted and customized by experienced owners. She is all about FUN with her custom yellow hull, designer fabric upholstery and gloss varnished pilothouse and exterior teak. She incorporates many Hinckley firsts, from the galley-up layout (excellent for cruising and entertaining) to the patented frameless glass aft enclosure to the cockpit SureShade electric bimini that retracts into the pilothouse overhead. Maintained by Hinckley Service since new, Good Day Sunshine and is ready to go for the season!
*This is a "Hinckley Certified Pre-Owned Boat" (CPO boat).
HULL and DECK
- Topsides: Awlgrip Yellow H9256
- Deck: Custom White gelcoat (W115) deck with matching painted Awlgrip non-skid
- Hull - Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction- Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- Deck - E-glass outer and inner skin with closed cell foam core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- Custom hull portlight
- Tapered gloss varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile. Custom open stainless steel bow chocks integrated with profile and stainless steel chafe strips for fender lines and midship spring lines
- Anchor locker molded into foredeck with flush gas-spring assisted hatch. Includes raw water washdown spigot
- (8) Stainless steel cleats: two 12” bow cleats, two 12” stern cleats and four 10” pull up style spring cleats
- Varnished teak eyebrow with signature Talaria symbol molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on cabin top, pilothouse top and aft end of pilothouse
- Five opening stainless steel hatches all with Skyscreen® privacy and insect screens. Three on the cabin top. Two oversized electrically actuated stainless steel hatches in the pilothouse.
- Four opening elliptical ports on house sides with screens
- Custom Hinckley 1¼” stainless steel bow rail
- Eight fender pad eyes (four each side), on side decks, for hanging fenders. Stainless steel half round chafe strip on teak toe rail at each pad eye location
- (2) Combination cup holder/fishing rod holders on aft deck sides with drains. Includes stainless steel post for holding up shore cord.
Swim Platform: Hinckley-designed fiberglass swim platform with teak treads and stainless steel half oval and telescoping three step stainless steel swim ladder mounted under platform for easy access to and from water.
A large, comfortable cockpit provides outside seating and lounging with excellent flow between swim platform and pilothouse.
- Molded opposing L-shaped settees on port and starboard with storage beneath and upholstered in LuxorLeather Soft Touch Plus BR227 Wheat fabric.
- Cockpit amenity in forward end of cockpit by coaming door with icemaker and storage
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming with opening side boarding door on starboard side
- Molded in step with teak tread below coaming door with storage beneath
- Optional quarter sawn teak decking on cockpit sole
- Cockpit shower with single lever mixing valve near transom door opening
- Large opening hatch in cockpit sole opens for full engine room access
- SureShade electric retractable cockpit sunshade (retracts into pilothouse hardtop
- Hot/Cold cockpit shower by transom door to swim platform.
ACCOMMODATIONS & LAYOUT:
The Pilothouse is the primary living and entertaining space and incorporates the helm area forward to starboard, the Galley to port and a comfortable Dining and lounging area with twin L-shape settees. Separated from the cockpit by a retractable glass enclosure it can be a separate climate controlled space or opened up to connect seamlessly with the cockpit.
Moving forward down the curved steps forward of the galley is the Custom Guest Cabin to starboard with a washer & dryer located aft with a desk and swing out stool located forward. Counter over washer and dryer with full-width locker above counter on aft side Locker outboard of desk for storage, top of desk lifts up for storage.
Opposite the 2nd cabin is the Head, with access from hallway and Master Cabin forward and a separate stall shower.
Forward is the Master cabin featuring a centerline queen berth with storage drawers below and hanging locker to starboard and locker with drawers below to port.
PILOTHOUSE - Galley up
The Pilothouse features excellent visibility in all direction through the fixed windows forward, the large electric sliding side windows and the frameless retractable glass aft enclosure. The helm area is to port forward with two Stidd seats and the raised galley is opposite to port. Aft are opposing L-shaped settees with a small dining table. The interior is finished with gloss varnished cherry. The pilothouse is fully air-conditioned and heated or can be opened up with ample fresh air and light from the large windows and aft glass enclosure.
- Gloss finished cherry window frames, instrument pod and shelf on port side. Dash pod, face and settee vertical services are also cherry clad with gloss varnish.
- Gloss varnished traditional teak and tulipwood cabin sole.
- Overhead varnished cherry handrail provides secure handhold moving through pilothouse.
- Two Stidd helm seats at helm with electric fore/aft adjustment. Seats are powder coated to match Cream deck color with LuxorLeather (Wheat BR227) upholstery. Outboard helm seat has manual up/down adjustment and inboard passenger seat has custom higher pedestal for greater visibility underway.
- Two opposing L-shaped built in settees upholstered in Luxor Leather Soft Touch Plus (Wheat BR227) fabric
- (6) Stainless steel recessed drink holders: two at helm and two in each aft corner of the pilothouse settee seat back shelf.
- Cherry pilothouse table.
- Three fixed frameless forward windows.
- Two large power sliding opening windows in concealed stainless steel frames that incorporate integral water drain and have controls port and starboard
- Optional Chintz Topar Plus (418 0711) blinds for pilothouse side windows
- Recessed Roman blinds for aft glass windows and door
- Two oversized stainless steel overhead hatches with electric actuators with switches at helm and integrated roll out screens and shades
- Overhead LED lights on dimmer provide excellent adjustable lighting
- LED rope lights recessed behind window valences with dimmer
- Fold down 32” flat screen LED TV monitor with connect to DVD player, dockside cable inlet and powered TV antenna.
The Galley is located up in the forward port area of the pilothouse and benefits from excellent light and ventilation and connection to the main entertaining portion of the boat. Ample storage is provided in drawers and lockers under the counter and helm seat.
- Silestone Lyra countertop with cut-outs for cooktop and Lyra sink and single lever Grohe faucet with integrated pull out sprayer
- Stainless steel microwave located under galley counter
- U-Line two drawer refrigerator with cherry fronts
- Electric dual burner electric cooktop
- Slide out trash can under sink
- Spice or glass storage in lockers outboard of counter under windows
- Slide out storage for wine and wine glasses
- Large “pantry” drawer under helm seat with dividers for organization
- 110v outlet in alcove outboard of counter
- (2) large pantry drawers under microwave
GUEST CABIN - alternate custom open layout
Located to starboard forward of the pilothouse, this cabin is accessed through a cherry pocket-door and provides a well appointed work and storage space finished in satin varnished cherry.
- The alternate custom open layout for the guest cabin.
- Asko (W6424) washer and Asko (T754) dryer located aft in the cabin and desk with swing-out stool located forward.
- LED rope lighting under sheer lockers with dimmer
- LED overhead lighting with dimmer
- Overhead deck hatch provides natural light and ventilation and includes recessed retractable screen and shade
- Gloss varnished traditional teak and tulipwood cabin sole
- Custom portlight in the hull for cabin
The Head is accessed from the master cabin and companionway opposite the 2nd cabin and is finished in satin varnish above the counter and light cream to match the deck below the counter and in the shower stall.
- Silestone Lyra countertop with under mounted polished stainless steel sink and single lever faucet
- Vacuflush marine head with holding tank monitor
- Recessed trash can with cover in countertop outboard of head
- Storage lockers outboard of galley counter and below sink
- Separate shower enclosure with glass door, teak slatted seat and varnished teak trim
- Additional storage outboard of seat in shower with varnished teak trim
- Single lever shower mixer with adjustable height removable shower wand and recessed varnished teak soap holder
- Two stainless steel towel bars on the inside of each head door as well as one mounted in shower on aft bulkhead
- Opening port over counter with removable screen
- Overhead deck hatch with integrated retractable screen and shade for additional natural light and ventilation
- Overhead LED lighting in head and shower. Head light incorporates dimmer.
- 3/3 length cherry framed mirror on head door
Forward, the large and comfortable Master Cabin is finished in satin varnished cherry with a centerline queen berth, steps on either side and ample storage in lockers and drawers.
- Island berth with queen mattress
- Large cedar lined hanging locker to starboard aft of the berth with a smaller locker with drawers below opposite to port
- Two large drawers under the berth and sheer lockers above the varnished cherry ceiling battens provide additional storage
- A large overhead deck hatch provides natural ventilation and light and incorporates a retractable screen and shade
- Overhead LED lights with dimmers and bulkhead mounted swing arm lamps with shades provide excellent lighting. Additional LED rope lighting with dimmers add accent lighting washing over cherry battens on either side of queen berth
- (2) 110v AC outlets
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- JetStick II® (Gen-4) - Hinckley’s integrated JetStick® control system with Hinckley’s “H-Lock” automatic positioning and steering feature; fingertip control of vessel steering, motion (fore, aft and side) and position.
- 2 Furuno TZ14 multifunction touch screen chartplotter displays
- 2 Furuno RD-33 multifunction displays
- 1 Furuno DRS4A 4kw open array UHD Radar
- 1 Furuno DFF1 digital sonar/fishfinder with 1kw dual frequency transducer
- 1 Furuno 711 Nav Pilot
- 1 Furuno FA50 Black Box Class B AIS transponder with data feed to the TZ Touch Nav system
- Standard Horizon Matrix GX3000S VHF radio with loud hailer and command mic at helm station
- Sirius satellite weather for Raymarine system
- ACR spotlight mounted on the pilothouse roof, painted to match the deck
- Three heavy-duty electric self-parking wipers on the pilothouse windows, with intermittent wiper controls and fresh water windshield washers
- 4½” Ritchie compass; mounted forward of helm
- Dual Kahlenberg 24-volt DC air horn with switch on dash
- Samsung 32” HD LED TV mounted in fold down overhead enclosure in pilothouse
- Audiovox 12v DVD/CD player
- KVH TV3 TracVision
- 2 Sonos Connect: Amps with two sets of Sonance VP 65RXT speakers, one set in pilot house and one set in the cockpit
- 3 Lumishore THX-72 CCP Color Change thru hull LED underwater lights in transom
- Included THX-CCP-Wifi Wireless DMX ipad®/iPhone interface
- Wavewifi Rogue Pro wireless Wifi booster with Ethernet connection, with antenna
- Dockside cable connection
- House Batteries: Two Lifeline GPL-8D batteries rated at 255 AH total capacity at 24V
- Starting Batteries: Four Lifeline GPL-31T batteries with approximately 600 CCA at 0° F for starting the propulsion engines and generator arranged in two banks of 24V
- 24-volt DC and 120/240VAC with thermal-magnetic breakers; volt and amp meters and subpanel for 12v DC loads conveniently located at companionway steps
- Each engine equipped with a 70 Amp 24 VDC alternator for starting and house bank charging
- Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engine starting. Heavy duty manual switch to parallel port and starboard engine starting batteries.
- Victron 70 Amp 24 VDC 3000W inverter/battery charger for the house batteries.
- Victron 25 Amp 24 VDC battery charger for starting batteries
- A grounding buss system and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system
- One 125/250 VAC/50 amp shore power cord deployed and retracted at port side cockpit coaming via Glendinning cord reel with wireless remote control
- 110v AC outlets: One in the galley, one in the head, one in the master cabin, one in the guest cabin, one in the engine room, and one in the pilothouse.
- Generator: Onan 13.5 kw generator
Twin QSB 6.7 liter 550-HP Cummins common rail diesels with transmission PTO pumps and Twin Disc reverse gear and CV shaft coupled to Hamilton 322 Jet Drives.
- SmartCraft VesselView multifunctional digital display for each engine, with dedicated gauges for oil pressure, water temperature, tachometer and fuel level.
- Electronic single-lever control for each engine/transmission.
- 110v AC block heaters on main engines for cold weather use
- Dual Racor fuel filter/water separator with vacuum gauges and water-sensing alarms for main engines and single Racor for generator
- Racor model LG100 in-line fuel/air separators on each fuel tank vent line
- Automatic fire extinguisher system, with automatic engine and generator shutdown. Manual discharge pulls provided.
- Forced-air exhaust blower in engine room, 24-volt DC
- Electric lifts on cockpit engine hatch.
- Oil transfer pump for main engines, transmissions and generator
- 2 lbs./sq. ft. Mylar faced lined foam engine room insulation with double gaskets on engine hatch cover
- Proportionally controlled hydraulic bow thruster with control integrated into JetStick
- Power assisted hydraulic steering
- Dual-cylinder stainless steel trim tab mounted below each jet. Controls and displays at helm station.
- Air-conditioning with reverse-cycle heat: 16,000 BTU to service master cabin, guest cabin, head and shower and 32,000 BTU to service pilothouse.
- Hot and cold pressure water to the galley, shower, head, and cockpit shower with 100 gallon fresh water tank
- Stainless steel, 17 gallon tank, heated electrically or by transfer of engine heat
- 24-volt DC Vacuflush marine head with a 42-gallon polyethylene holding tank and overboard discharge
- Three 3700 gph 24-volt DC pumps with Ultimate Senior float switches incorporating additional high water alarms
- 24-volt DC pump with automatic float switch for shower and air conditioning condensate
- Whale manual emergency bilge pump
- Shurflo pump with spigot, hose mounted inside the bow located anchor locker
- Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball valve seacocks below waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze ball valve seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines.
- 35-lb. Stainless steel anchor, custom polished stainless steel anchor roller, and Maxwell electric windlass mounted in the anchor well in the foredeck.
- Primary rode is 35’ of 3/8” stainless steel chain spliced to 200’ of 5/8” three-strand 100% nylon line.
- Stern mounted varnished teak 4’ flag staff
- Varnished teak burgee staff with mount at bow.
- Window covers for front pilothouse fixed windows
- Mooring cover - for entire cockpit
- 8” brass bell
- Four 2-1/2 lb. dry chemical extinguishers
- Three hand-held flares
- Six adult Type I PFDs and two youth jackets
- Six docking lines, 40' x 5/8"
- Coast Guard approved running and masthead lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.