LOA: 24,9 m
Beam: 6,09 m
Draft: 1,96 m
Dry Weight: 58.7 tons
No. Cabins: 4+1 Crew
No. Berths: 8+2 Crew
No. Bathrooms/Heads: 3+1 Crew
Fuel Tanks Capacity: 6000 lit
Water Tanks Capacity:1185 lit
Holding Tanks Capacity: 435 lit
Engines: 2 x MAN V12 1800 Hp
Maximum speed up to 30 knots
Cruising speed 23 knots
- Air Conditioning - Upgraded to Tropical specification.
- Carbon fibre and polished stainless steel ensign staff.
- Pair of Retractable Cleats for tender on port and stbd corners of
- Anchor Winch spares kit for single standard winch.
- Parasol with offset post at foredeck with two sockets and dedicated
- Covers Package for sun beds, seating and tables.
- Oil change system for engines gearboxes and generators.
- Stern thruster system - Sleipner SP300HYP.
- Portable air compressor unit.
- Standby fresh water pump.
- Line Voltage Regulator.
- U-Line Wine cooler.
- CCTV with 3 Cameras: 2 x Infra-red located in the engine room plus 1 x
camera located on the radar arch facing aft. Image to be displayed on
Nav screens at the helm.
- Stern Docking Flood Lights with stainless steel bezels.
- Underwater lights - Aqualuma LED wide angle x 8.
- Air Horn upgraded to twin Kahlenburg.
- Aerial 2.4 metre Whip for FM Radio to match VHF Aerial on Radar arch.
- Fixed engine control station located in aft cockpit.
- Compass Swinging and adjustment with correction card.
- Medium tinted film to side windows and sliding doors.
- Manual 100% blackout blinds in the cabins.
- Bedlinen Set of Egyptian cotton sheets for all guest cabins.
• Air Conditioning air handlers upgraded to quieter running
WhisperCool DC fans.
• En Suite roof Panels to be Ivory Lacquer with a Mirror Parameter in
Lieu of Standard
• Saloon TV to be upgraded to the Samsung 55'' Ultra HD F9000
Series on a Rise and Fall System in Lieu of Standard.
• Simrad RS87 third station handset in the Crew Cabin.
• Both Crew Cabins to have their own Fusion Stereo DVD player and
• Crew cabin to have 2 x Separate Cabins with a Single head in Lieu
• Cleats - Stern spring cleats located on the aft edge of the hull for
stern mooring purposes.
• Side mount stairway with hull fittings port and starboard.
• Small round loose coffee table to be supplied for the Cockpit, this
is to have a Stainless Base with Aztec Brown Avonite K3-7700
• Port Cockpit Wetbar Cabinets which are to house the Fridge with
Vent Grooves cut out of GRP Doors.
• Port Cockpit Wetbar to have a Sink and Tap and a Fridge behind a
GRP Vented Door.
• Teak Table "V" Groove with folding leaves on stainless steel legs in
the Aft Cockpit.
• 2 x AC 220volt sockets to be fitted in the Starboard side aft of
garage for the future fitment of the Sea Bob Chargers.
• Underfloor Heating required under Granite Flooring.
• All Interior LED lighting Colour to be Warm White and all Exterior
LED lighting to be White in colour.
• LED down lighting to be fitted onto the underside of the Bimini.
• An Additional Layer of Soundproofing to be applied on the Engine
• Fuel polishing system.
• Water Maker HRO Seafari 221 lt per hour (SFC 1400-2) including
commercial pre filter, freshwater flush and oil/water separator.
• Galley Dishwasher is to be moved to the forward bulkhead.
• Galley to be Open Plan as show on GA with no Inboard Bulkhead
Inboard Aft Bulkhead to finish in line with the aft edge of the Fridge.
• Galley Top Boxes on the forward bulkhead to finish in Line with the
Port Side Stairs down from the Main Saloon.
• Galley roof panels to be open as show on GA.
• A Special Hot Water system ''Quooker'' to be fitted onto the Galley
Sink. This hot water system is to have a separate tap fitted which
will be connected direct to the ''Quooker'' System.
• 2 x SeaBob cradles to be made with pins and deck sockets as done
on 6341492. Both SeaBobs to be stored in the Starboard aft
flooring of the garage on the flat section as far outboard as
possible. 2 x additional sets of deck sockets to be supplied for
dealer to fit onto the platform.
• Interior Wood to be Tabu - Caleidolegno Grey B4.00.421 Gloss
finish in Lieu of Standard.
• Stairway handrail from Saloon to Lower Lobby are to have Handrails
both side of Steps and they are to terminate on the First Step on
• Lower Deck Layout to be the Larger Galley with Port Pullmans
• Main Deck Layout to be the Occasional Dining Option.
• Navigation upgrade to Simrad Glass Bridge.
- Simrad NSO processor x 2 with Simrad OP40 Controller.
- Three x Hatteland 'System X' 19" Glass Bridge Displays - Two for
navigation and one for monitoring.
- Simrad TX010S High Definition digital open scanner radar 6ft 10kW
- Simrad GS15 GPS Antenna
- Simrad Autopilot system with control from QS80 Joystick fitted to
- Simrad IS40 Multifunction Instruments x 2 - displaying navigation
information, including autopilot display page.
- Simrad RS87 VHF with DSC
- Simrad AIS NAIS 300 Class B AIS Transponder system with integrated
• Dynamic Positioning System for station holding with ZF JMS.
• Stainless Steel Upstand to be fitted in the centre of the console
Oval section so you can store equipment in this area.
• Both Helm seats backing to be in Shore Break Whistler Leather
LVR226, the side and front of the seats are to be black leather with
silver cross stitching. The back solid panels are to be in carbon fibre
• Main Helm Oval console panel chart box lid to be wrapped in
Carbon Fibre with Clear Lacquer.
• Either side of the Headboard to have a Black Lacquer Feature strip
which will run up the aft bulkhead along the roof panel to the
foreward bulkhead and run down the TV Feature Louvered Panel on
the forward bulkhead.
• Master State En Suite to have an upstand in Emperador Dark -
Gloss Finish around the forward and aft bulkhead including the
upstand under the shower door.
• The Master State En Suite shower outer bulkhead from the window
shelf to the floor only to be in Emperador Dark - Gloss Finish. The
forward and aft bulkhead in the shower is to be in the Filo Oro
• Portside Loose Arm Chairs x 2 to be pushed outboard as much as
possible. Cabinetry not required to be so deep as shown on the GA.
• Saloon Seating to have 1 x Three Seater Sofa on the Outboard Side
of Saloon, 1 x 2 Seater Sofa on the Aft End of Saloon and 1 x 2
Seater Sofa on the Forward End of the Saloon.
• Saloon Table is to be on an a double Square leg Electric Vertical
Rise and fall Mechanism, it is also to have a Slider Mechanism
fitted so the table to be moved closer to the Saloon outboard
seating when used for Dining purposes. This table is to be in
Black Lacquer Gloss Finish with 2 x Folding Leafs on either end,
When this table is in the Closed Position it is to have the same
Stainless Detailing on top as the Standard 80 Sport Yacht Coffee
Table. When the Table is in its open position it is to be in Black
Lacquer Gloss Finish with No Stainless Detailing. The Table Base
is to be recessed into the Saloon flooring. The size of this table is
to be slightly wider than what we fitted on 9061480 so when the
table is pushed outboard into its dining position the inboard
edge of the table is to be in line with the inboard edge of the aft
• 2 x Lounge Chairs to be supplied for the port side saloon area in
front of the TV. Chairs TBC. Small table in the centre of these two
chairs to be Black Lacquer Gloss Finish with the same stainless
detailing as on Dining Table.
• Port Saloon Aft TV cabinet to be extended aft slightly so it flows
onto the outboard forward edge of the Low Level Side Cabinet.
• Saloon Port Side Bar Unit to have the same Special Bar unit
feature as done on 9061480 with the 68 Predator Stainless
detailing on the front on the doors in Tabu Grey - Caleidolegno
B4.00.421, Gloss finish. All the rest of the bar unit front either
side of the feature are to be in Figured Anegre Gloss Finish.
• Saloon Roof Feature panel to be made as Wide and as Long as
possible. The Feature Centre panels are to be in a Diamond
Shape and made out of Ivory Lacquer with No down lighting but
they would still like the Rope lighting around the perimeter. The
Feature Border panels are to be made out of Black Lacquer.
• Special Saloon Lighting Feature Louvers to be is Stainless Steel in
Lieu of Standard.
• All Saloon Port and Starboard vertical column Louvers to be in
Black Lacquer but the columns themselves are to be in Figured
Anegre Gloss Finish.
• Saloon Carpet inlay is to go from the Starboard side seating to the
Port Side TV unit as shown on GA.
• Electric BBQ grill on the Sports Bridge wet bar.
• Flybridge to be the standard layout with both teak tables to be on
manual rise and fall table legs. Both these tables are to have
folding leaf's and sliders so the tables can be moved closer to
seating. When the 2 tables are fully open they are to become one
large dining table.
• Sleipner Fin Stabilisation with stabilisation at rest as well as
• Twin Guest cabin option - Inboard berth moves out-board to create
• Starboard En Suite forward Bulkhead either side of Vanity unit to be
in Tabu Grey - Gloss Finish.
• Special Marble to be used (Nero Portoro - Gloss Finish) in the
Saloon, Galley and Starboard En Suite.
• Cockpit wet bar doors to be in Teak.
• Flybridge wet bar rap around middle feature to be in teak.
• Cockpit port and starboard rope locker doors to be in teak in lieu of
• Saloon carpet to be the same as what is fitted on the 115 Sport
Yacht saloon carpet at the London Show.
• Aft patio door to have a curtain and a window sheer, both have been
noted on the specification.
• Main saloon lamp to be located on forward bar top, as shown in GA,
the small ribbon lamp, nickel 410mm high with a 16" oval putty silk
shade in the same material as the other two table lamp shade are in.
• VIP headboard to be 3D chequered board effect in a mix of 2
materials as noted on spec. Grane to be vertical. All rectangles have
the Grane material and all the squares have the velvet material.
• VIP valence above headboard to have feature down lights to light up
the head board.
• Ralph Lauren materials for interior scatter cushions and Bedding.
• Starboard guest cabin to have the reading light deleted and 2x wall
lights fitted. Use the same wall lights as used on 9101480 Stbd
guest cabin but the lamp shade is to be in honey satin 726.
• Crew flooring to be esthec flooring, same colour as teak with black
• 2 x B&O speakers to be fitted on the inside of both port saloon
columns, sub is to be fitted in the starboard saloon centre side
• B&O saloon BEOsound 5 unit inboard of the port saloon centre
• VIP, port and starboard cabin roof speaker recesses to have a
stainless ring fitted for aesthetics reasons.
• All port side saloon bar unit kicker to have rope lighting fitted, this is
to be tucked out of view as much as possible.
• 4 x Exterior Heirlooms Towels to be supplied in Stone colour for the
centre and the Border to be in Midnight.
• Separate Microwave and Oven to be fitted, the Microwave is to be
fitted in one of the top lockers and an Oven is to be as large as
possible and fitted below the Hob.
• Supply loose the following Gillian Weir Throws: 1 x Cashmere Throw
Size 130 x 220 cm with Silk Banding, 2'' Herringbone, Main Body
in 133 Ceylon Yellow, Silk Border 87 Everest Grey. 1 x Cashmere
Throw 130 x 180cm, 2'' Small Basket Weave, Main Body 129
Vanilla New, Silk Border Vanila New. 1 x Plain Cashmere 130 x
180cm, Colour 58 Sky, Tassel Option C. 1 x Cashmere Throw 130 x
220cm, Tassel Option E, Plain weave detail, 139 Autum Glaze.
• 8 x Interior Towels to be Ralph Lauren in Stone Colour in Lieu of
• Saloon, Master State and Exterior Area's to have B&O Audio
System installed to consist of:
- Saloon: Beosystem 4, 2 x Beolab 12 Speakers, Beolab 19 Sub-Woofer,
Beolab 5 Master Head Unit, Beo 6 Remote with charger unit and Apple
- Master State: Beo Vision 11 46", Beo 6 Remote with charger, Apple
- Foredeck: 2 x 200mm Polypropylene Speaker running off an Ice power
amplifier with Apple Airport Express and 1.5mm Audio jack socket.
- Sport Bridge: 2 x 200mm Polypropylene Speaker with 1 x 8.2 Passive
Subwoofer running off an Ice power amplifier with Apple Airport Express
and 1.5mm Audio jack socket.
- Cockpit: 2 x 200mm Polypropylene Speaker with 1 x 8.2 Passive
Subwoofer running off an Ice power amplifier with Apple Airport Express
and 1.5mm Audio jack socket.
• Upgrade the Hob to an Induction 4 ring hob in Lieu of Standard.
• Full Size Dishwasher to be fitted under the forward bar unit of the
galley in Lieu of Standard.
• Tender Williams 445 TJ.