2014 Latitude 46 Tofinou 8.0
Hamble , Royaume-Uni
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
Tofinou 8 For Sale
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / diesel
- Situé en:
- Hamble , Royaume-Uni
- Matériau de la coque:
- Dernier prix affiché:
- £ 79,900 Taxe payée (EUR 94,210)
The Tofinou 8 is a stunning day sailor which seamlessly combines classic style with modern building techniques. Inside her elegant hull she offer overnighting accommodation and WC facilities. Allowing any proud owner to take her further afield and enjoy a weekend away. This boat has sailed two seasons comes with a road trailer new in 2016 and was kept under cover over the winter.
For information about this boat, please click on FULL SPECS above or contact Emma Vaughton on the numbers below.
Please contact Emma Vaughton at +44 (0)23 8045 5669
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Architecte: Joubert and Nivelt
Maître bau: 2.55 m
Tirant d'eau maximum: 1.70 m
Puissance totale: 10 HP
Marque moteur: Nanni
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Puissance moteur: 10 HP
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (13 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (6 Gallons)
Nombre de cabines: 1
Nombre de toilettes: 1
Manufacturer Provided Description
Designed by naval architects Joubert and Nivelt, and produced in accordance with the shipyard’s construction traditions, the Tofinou 8 is a modern sailboat with a classic and timeless line.
Performing well under a light wind or a breeze, the Tofinou 8, with its responsive helm, offers sensations similar to those of a sport dinghy, easy to manoeuvre alone or with a small crew.
The hull of the Tofinou 8, marked by its straight bow and very flat stern lines, is very stable and excellent at any points of sail.
- Dark blue hull
- Hull in hand laid grp with sophisticated structure of frames and stringers for reinforcement.
- Hull coachroof and aft deck reveal in grey
- Bootstripe and Coveline in White
- Cockpit and mast and Boom in Ivory
- Antifoul in White
- Self draining cockpit.
- Deck in sandwich grp construction, joined to the hull by lamination and through fastenings.
- Deck corened with vaccumed glud with 8 mm teak.
- Cockpit coamings and cabin sides in mahogany, removable for maintenance and varnishing, and covering all the halyards and sheets.
- Teak foot bar on foredeck.
- Large aft deck locker with flush lid.
- Toerails and tiller in varnished mahogany.
- Cockpit seats and sole in teak.
- Harken deck equipment and blocks.
- 2 self tailing winches.
- 4 triple rope clutches.
- Mainsheet with traveller on rail.
- 4 flush/lifting mooring cleats
- One double berths and two settee berths.
- 1 chemical toilet.
- 4 canvas storage pockets lining hull sides.
- Fresh 50 litre water tank for standard cockpit shower.
- Nanni 10 hp inboard engine.
- Electrical panel.
- Sound insulated engine compartment.
- 1 battery 110 amp.
- Manual and electric bilge pumps
- Folding prop. 25 liters fuel tank.
- Painted aluminium mast. Halyards part Dyneema.
- Lazy jack.
- Backstay Dyneema, adjustable under deck.
- Boom with provision for internal reef lines and foot outhaul.
- Reef lines led back to helmsman.
- Cunningham tackle.
- Roller Furling System for Jib
- Standard Mainsail Aramid Laminate ZZ09 CTDR
- Selftacking Furling Jib with Battens Aramid Laminate ZZ09 CTDR
- Code Zero Asymmetric Aramid Downwind Laminate CZ 30 DP on a Selden CX15 Furler
- Raymarine Tacktick Speed, Depth Compass with Display on Bulkhead
- Raymarine Below Deck Autopilot with Linear Drive
- Raymarine Chart Plotter and Chart
- Windex, Alloy Anchor and Leaded Warp
- Mainsail Cover
- New Road Trailer 2016
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. All business is undertaken subject to the current Terms of Business of the British Marine Federation (copies available on request)