Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Architecte: Marc Van Peteghem & Vincent Lauriot Prévost
Quille: Quille standard
Forme de la coque: Catamaran
Longeur hors tout: 56 Pied 0 Pouce
Maître bau: 31 Pied 0 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 4 Pied 11 Pouce
Déplacement: 33025 Livres
Poids à sec: 66812 Livres
Type de transmission: Sail-drive
Engine Option 1: 2x Yanmar 75 HP
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: 4 (63 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: 2 (172 Gallons)
- Building process: infused FRP and FRP composite with balsa core and polyester and high quality anti osmotic resin. Hull bottom and keels in solid infused laminate
- Infused balsa core structural bulkheads
- Light grey paint coat in bilges
- White gel coat hulls
- White gel coat decks with non diamond skid areas.
- Cockpit and salon on one level (no steps)
- Non skid cockpit floor (or optional cockpit floor in teak)
- U-shaped settee with 3 storages.
- Polished teak cockpit table
- Cockpit locker on portside of the cockpit: 1 door, 1 sink + mixer tap, white resin countertop (Optional Ice maker or cockpit fridge 80L / 21US gal).
- 16 spotlights recessed in hard top ceiling
- Aft crossbeam with 3 storage lockers and room for 2 x 10-person life rafts, stainless steel railing, storage for gas bottle (13kg /28lbs)
- 3 storage lockers with access from the cockpit
- 4 CABIN VERSION (owner’s cabin in starboard hull): galley in the saloon
- 5 CABIN VERSION (3 cabins in the port hull): galley in the saloon
- Starboard hull and galley in the saloon common to both versions.
- Access from the cockpit through sliding & locking door
- 3 storage under floors with hinged panels and lifting arm (3)
- 4 opening hatches on the front windows.
- Forward window curtains
- Companionway steps port and starboard behind mast bulkhead.
Forward starboard cabin
- Access from the saloon through fwd stbd companionway
- Closing the cabin with a normal door.
- Queen size bed (2,05m x 1,60m / 6’9” x 5’3”) with side access and wood slats under mattress.
- Hanging locker with storage above + bottle and glass holder.
- Under bed storage.
- High cabinet in 2 parts:
- Upper part: 2 doors, hanging locker with light and shelves.
- Lower part: 1 flap + 2 outboard side lockers
- High cabinet with storage locker with upper shelf
- Shelves, bookshelf on 2 levels (TV option)
- Shelf at desk height along outboard side
- Desk with flap
- 3 shoe storages under shelf.
- 1 opening port hole.
- 1 large one way fixed hull window
- Blind window curtains
- 1 opening deck hatch with mosquito screen and blind
- Direct access to the bathroom (mirror behind door)
- Minimum headroom 2.05m (6’9” ft)
- 1 x 220 V outlet at desk.
- Upholstered panels on ceiling liners.
- General cabin lighting with two way switch by bed side and reading lights.
- Indirect lighting under 1st shelf level and under coving.
- Two way switch bedside storage and cabin entrance
Forward starboard bathroom
- Access to the bathroom from the cabin.
- Solid resin countertop (white color).
- Mixer tap.
- Cabinet under sink.
- Teak floor.
- Storage and mirror outboard side.
- Fresh water manual toilet
- Black water tank inside shelf inboard
- Toilet paper holder
- Soap holder
- Minimum headroom 2,05 m (6’9” ft)
- Separate shower stall with Plexiglas door.
- Storage in the shower.
- Teak floor in shower and peripheral drain.
- Deck hatch in shower
- Teak seat
- Opening deck hatch with mosquito screen and blind
- 3 spotlights
- Engine access through large deck hatches Stainless steel gas struts on hatches
- 2 Yanmar 75 HP diesel engines – sail drive
- Engine throttles and control panel on steering station on flybridge
- 2 fixed propellers
- Ventilation system (natural aspiration and forced extraction)
- 1 x 220 V outlet per engine room
- 2 engine room lights
- Sound insulation of engine compartments: foam on bulkheads
220 V AC circuit
- 1 outlet per cabin (owner’s cabin: 2), 4 in the saloon, 4 in the galley, 1 per engine compartment, and 1 in the technical compartment
- 1 touchscreen 15” for running 220 V and 24 V onboard.
- 1 power source selector + voltmeter
- 30 Amp dock inlet in the aft transom with 15 m (49,21 ft) shore power cord
24 V circuit including
- 24 V 420 Ah gel service battery bank (840 Ah optional)
- Breaker-box for the 24V system in generator compartment.
- 2 engine driven 24V 110 AH Mastervolt alternators
- Access from cockpit by stair with teak steps on stainless steel frame
- Flybridge access closing system
- 1 helm station including:
- 1100mm (3’7”) diameter steering wheel
- Navigation instruments pod
- Engine throttle and control panels on steering station
- Seat for 2 persons
- 1 compass
- Windlass control on steering station
- All lines led to forward part of the flybridge around 4 winches.
- 4 line storage boxes
- Recessed sun lounging area on aft of flybridge, with storage.
- 2 large hatches, 1 large storage under the sun lounging area
- L-shaped settee
- Full batten mainsail: 125 m² (1345 sq ft) « Dymension Polyant » type Dacron, double thickness, 3 reefs
- Lagoon logo printed in the mainsail
- Furling genoa: 82 m² (883 sq ft) « Dymension Polyant » type Dacron, double thickness, UV protective strip
- Anodized aluminium mast and boom with track and traveler.
- Double spreader rig
- 2 shrouds with chafe guards
- 2 lower shrouds with chafe guards
- 1 forestay with manual furler
- 1 forestay staysail
- Anodized aluminium transversal crossbeam.
- Adjustable lazy-jacks with spreaders.
- Composite longitudinal beam