This Hanse 385 Is set up with many upgrades and is ready to go !
Contact JK3 Yachts to schedule a viewing
Listing Agent: Kenyon Martin 858-775-5937
The new Hanse 385 is the successor of the already successful and legendary 37-foot range.
The 370 series is a piece of fashion success story of Hanse. well over 1,000 were
With it began a long, cooperative partnership between Hanse Yachts and the
successful design office of Judel / Vrolijk & Co. Together with the designers Hanse has
developed many groundbreaking yacht types which have affected the world market.
The new Hanse 385 is a logical development that builds on the models 445, 495 and 545
She has a higher volume by 20 percent with improved sailing performance. The running deck is free of fittings, the anchor box takes fenders. The large cockpit has comfortable seating positions. There is plenty of room for a dual wheel system (standard).
Elegance, speed and excellent sailing qualities are standard, as are the selftacking jib and twin-wheel steering. Would you like a fold-out swimming platform, teak deck, a cockpit table with an integrated chartplotter or elegant composite steering wheels? Decide for yourself!
Internationally renowned designers have been concentrating on the style, functions and design of the loft-style yacht interiors. We have invented the HANSE Individual Cabin Concept just for you, as we strongly feel that you should benefit from the variability of the cabin concepts. And of course, you decide on the selection of wood, materials and colours. We could not take that away from you.
The HANSE 385 is actually already perfect, but you can still make it better. You can add a heater or air conditioner, high-end navigation electronics, a cockpit refrigerator box or a classically laid teak deck. We have turned lots of popular extras into shrewd feature packages. It is the details that make a perfect yacht your dream boat.
A yacht’s cabin concept has to account for the demands and habits of both captain and crew. We do not feel it right to decide if you require three cabins, or if the pantry with large work areas and maximum storage space is essential. HANSE invented the Individual Cabin Concept, and with it a freedom of design that can only be achieved on individualised yachts – all at the standard price.
We are the third largest series yacht builder in the world and build your HANSE using the most advanced assembly line technology. Designers use the latest CATIA V5 software to create components which are precise and millimetre accurate. Hundreds of clever minds and skilled hands contribute to every HANSE yacht. But no amount of technology can replace passion, experience and respect for the sea.
A HANSE yacht is created at the waterfront, there where sailing is at home.
• ELVSTROM FCL triradial cut performance sails - upgrade
• Total sail area approx. 74 m² | approx. 797 sq ft
• Main sail approx. 44.00 m2 | approx. 473,61 sq ft
• Self-tacking jib approx. 30.00 m2 | approx. 322,92 sq ft
I 14.70 m | 48´23.
J 4.30 m | 14´11.
P 14 m | 45´93.
E 5.10 m | 16´73.
• 9/10-rig, tapered masttop ( the tapered mast allows use of backstay to control mainsail shape - and power up and de-power the sailplan - this is a feature not found on other brands)
• Backstay adjuster
• 2 spreader anodised aluminium mast and boom
• Furling system for jib
• Hanse single line reefing system (cockpit handling)
• Rigid boom vang
• Stainless steel standing rigging
• Main and jib halyard lead aft to cockpit
• Main sheets lead to both port and starboard cockpit winches
• Jib sheet lead to aft winch
• Midboom sheeting with 2 stand-up blocks
• Main sail fully battened with 2 reefs - lots of power and performance
• Self-tacking jib with traveller
• Stack pack mainsail cover with lazy jacks
• Dyneema halyards
2330 Shelter Island Drive
San Diego, CA 92106