2014 Greenline 33
Demande de devis
Seattle - Our Dock, WA
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / diesel
- Situé en:
- Seattle - Our Dock, WA
- Matériau de la coque:
HULL #315 - IN STOCK & SALE PRICED! SAVE $38,963!!
Slipper fast "super displacement" hull with ultimate Fuel Economy! Featuring a single Volvo D3- 220 EVC 220Hp diesel engine and "hybrid ready" option (non hybrid model with ability to convert to hybrid later). Volvo Diesel power alone gives great cruising economy: 18 kts @ 11GPH, 10 kts @ 4.8 GPH, 8 kts @ 1.6 GHP
The design of the Greenline 33 completely redefines user-friendliness and is changing the way you will spend your leisure time at sea. A big open sedan style interior with excellent visibility, high levels of ambient light and room to move around in comfort - all features that have never been offered on a 33' boat before. L-galley with full sized stand-up fridge & freezer with unique swing up aft window and flip out counter brings the cockpit into the galley for great entertaining!
Forward is a very nice sized cabin with tons of light with wrap around ports and an en-suite head. Unique berth that can separate from a std queen to 2 singles with ease.
Come see this new era in fast and ultra economical trawlers. In Stock and Sale Priced!
Please contact Master User at 206 323 2405
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Garantie: 5 ans
Longeur hors tout: 32 Pied 4 Pouce
Maître bau: 11 Pied 5 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 2 Pied 6 Pouce
Déplacement: 10580 Livres Lège
Puissance totale: 220 HP
Marque moteur: Volvo
Modèle moteur: D3-220HP EVC
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Type de transmission: Prise directe
Puissance moteur: 220 HP
Vitesse de croisière: 12 Noeuds
Vitesse max: 18 Noeuds
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (80 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (132 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: (17 Gallons)
Nombre de couchettes doubles: 2
Nombre de cabines: 1
Nombre de toilettes: 1
Welcome aboard Greenline.
"We created the Greenline yacht that is all about you, efficiency and the environment. When designing and building this yacht, maximizing your wellbeing on board and your enjoyment during a relaxing cruise were our main objectives. The concept was proven, and the boat immediately became a crowd pleaser.
The concept was enthusiastically accepted, and the Greenline 33 instantly became more popular than any boat of her size. Greenline started production in 2010 and became the world's bestseller with over 300 Greenline 33's delivered in 28 countries in the first three years.
With Greenline we start a new era of responsible boating. Join us on board. We are shaping the future - together.
- Upgraded Idaho 04 Cream Ultraleather upholstery in salon with taupe curtains.
- Webasto diesel heating
- Opening front center window
- Convertible salon table - drop down with cushion to convert to berth
- Electric marine toilet
- Indirect LED floor lighting in salon
- Salon floor in eco-teak (ecologically grown plantation teak)
- Propane stove with oven
- Upgraded to 270 liter stand-up fridge/freezer
- Lots of cabinet storage
- Sink w/ Ho& Cold water
- Unique flip out Galley counter to cockpit
Solar Pack for Hybrid Ready - Including:
- 6 Photovoltaic panels integrated into the coach roof (1.4 kW, 12v)
- Solar battery charge management system
- 3 additional service batteries
- 3000W / 110v / 12v inverter
- Raymarine e95 chartplotter (WiFi tablet & IPad ready, Tablet & IPad not included)
- Raymarine 4kW digital radar on mast
- Raymarine p70 autopilot head with EV-200 hydraulic drive
- Raymarine S100 autopilot remote
- Raymarine i50 tridata
- Raymarine DST800 Smart Tranducer
- Raymarine 49e VHF radio with Glomex VHF antenna
- CD/MP3/USB/AUX stereo player with 2 salon & 2 waterproof cockpit speakers
- Horn on radar mast
- QL trim system - passive trim tabs
Deck & Cockpit
- Sun cushions on foredeck and cockpit seats
- Teak decking in cockpit to outboard stairs (Eco-Teak)
- Up & down electric swim platform with remote
- Anchor package
- Anchor wash down system (12v)
- Bow flagpole with Greenline burgee
- Dinghy davit lift system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.