2014 Com-Pac Sunday Cat
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / Essence
- Situé en:
- Woodburn, NS
- Matériau de la coque:
- Prix actuel:
- Can$ 24,000 (EUR 16,196)
This Cat Rigged Daysailer is built by Com-Pac Yachts. The boat is as new and is ready for your sailing enjoyment now! Replacement cost is close to $35,000 CAD. Owner is selling for health reasons.
- Sailed only twice since new
- Galvanised Road trailer with folding tongue and spare tire
Contact John Roy at (902) 455-5565 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact John A Roy at 1-902-455-5565
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Longeur hors tout: 17 Pied 4 Pouce
Maître bau: 7 Pied 3 Pouce
Tirant d'eau minimum: 1 Pied 2 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 4 Pied 6 Pouce
Poids à sec: 1500 Livres
Puissance totale: 4.5 HP
Marque moteur: Mercury
Année de construction: 2014
Modèle moteur: Longshaft Outboard
Type de moteur/essence: Essence
Nombre d'heures: 100
Puissance moteur: 4 HP
Design & Construction
Clark Mills wanted to design a shoal daysailer that would rig and sail easily, quickly, and comfortably — as well as accommodate his family and friends. The Sun Cat was designed as an easily driven, roomy day boat and overnighter with a shoal draft to gunk hole along coasts and in harbours not accessible to more burdensome yachts.
Outfitted with the Mastendr™ quick rig sailing system and stainless steel centerboard with Stainless Steel trunk, the Sun Cat will provide convenient trailering and maintenance-free enjoyment.
Individuals who appreciate timeless design and quality fabrication, who wish to explore coastal waters and quiet creeks, and who demand value from a yacht, will warmly relate to the "new tradition" that the Sun Cat brings.
- Roomy and Comfortable cockpit with tiller steering
- Cockpit seating for 6 people plus cockpit cushions
- Cockpit lockers port and starboard
- Mainsheet is aft in the cockpit
- Sail Cover
- On the transom is the lifting motor mount and Stainless Steel swim ladder
- One cabin top winch on the starboard side
- Teak grab rails on the cabin top
- Adjustable forestay with line led aft to cabin-top winch
- Anchor Roller with Stainless Steel Anchor, Chain, and Rode
- Bow, Stern, and Midships cleats
The concept of the Sunday Cat was to have a boat with a large open cockpit, but with the convenience of an enclosed porta potty area. It also provides shelter in the event of inclement weather. There is an abundance of storage space that is accessible through the seat locker hatches in the cockpit in addition to the little cabin.
The cabin is not only large enough for the porta potty and gear but there is plenty of room for a cooler. The Sunday Cat is not a sleep aboard boat but is intended to be the ultimate daysailer that provides room for all of your gear and the ability for you to have extended day sails because of the available porta potty.
- Teak step in companionway and teak trim inside the cabin
- Porti Potti
- One deck hatch and two cabin windows
- Electrical supply for Battey
- Teak and Holly cabin sole
Sails & Rigging
- Cat Rigged with Aluminium Boom, Gaff, and Boom
- Wire Rigging with quick attachments for easily stepping and de-stepping the mast
- Adjustable forestay
- Boom Gallows
- Mainsail, only used twice
- Single Axle Road Trailer, Galvanized, Spare Wheel
- 4.5 HP Mercury Engine
- Two coats of Pettit "Pacific" bottom paint
- Bimini Top
- Navy full boat cover
- Two Fenders and Two Dock Lines
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.