Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Quille: Quille standard
Forme de la coque: Autre
Longeur hors tout: 36 Pied 0 Pouce
Maître bau: 10 Pied 10 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 7 Pied 3 Pouce
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Type de transmission: Sail-drive
Nombre de cabines: 3
Sails (all North; professionally maintained and serviced)
• Dacron cruising/delivery main (2013)
• IRC Race main 3DL (2013)
• Furling Jib, J1, 3DL J2, 3DL J3.5, Dacron J4, Storm jib, Trisail (2013) (J3.5 and J4 are furling)
• 3DL J2 (2015) - Race ready
• 3DL Main (2015) - Race ready
• A2 (2014) - Race ready
• A3/0 Hybrid (2016) - IRC Optimised sail - Race ready
Hull & Deck Construction
• Balsa core/biaxial E-glass vacuum infused hull laminate. Corecell/biaxial E-glass deck laminate. Engineered and built to current ISO and ABS structural standards.
• White gel coat hull with single bootstripe.
• Molded companionway slide-in hatch.
• ORC size molded foredeck toe-rails.
• GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded fore & aft on hull and deck with single opening to forepeak.
• Fore/aft and transverse keel support beams.
• Composite mast bearing beam with integral plate to secure mast step.
Keel & Rudder
• High aspect two-metal racing keel with lead bulb and stainless fin, flange mounted to a covered hull recess.
• Balanced high aspect rudder constructed using “E-glass” with custom carbon rudder shaft mounted in self aligning rudder bearing system.
• 60” wheel with grey leather cover recessed in molded cockpit wheel well.
• Steering system including idler sheaves, 6.5” radial drive, needle bearing with integral wheel brake, and chain/wire cables.
• Emergency tiller.
• Off-white low-maintenance bulkheads.
• Molded engine box cover with 1” sound insulation.
• Powder-coated aluminium companionway ladder
• Twin 6’9” quarter berths aft of the galley/nav area with storage below.
• Teak and holly style synthetic high-wear cabin flooring.
• SS overhead handrails in main salon P&S.
• Storage behind backrest cushions.
• Nav Station/Office with full leg room, hinged-lid access to chart storage, outboard instrument panel and storage bin.
• L-Galley with sink, whale pump, sink drain seacock, ice box with top opening,
• Head compartment with sink and outboard storage to port and hanging locker to starboard.
• 46:1 self-tailing primary winches.
• 40:1 self-tailing cabin top winches.
• Two winch handle holders.
• Two-speed Main sheet System with 6:1 rough tune purchase to swivel cam base & 24:1 fine tune purchase led to centerline ratchet cam.
• 4:1 Traveller System – led P&S.
• 6:1 Adjustable Jib Lead System.
• Jib in-hauler hardware & 4:1 tackle P&S.
• 6:1 Cunningham system.
• Blocks for spinnaker sheet and tack line.
• Bow-sprit control system led internally to cockpit mounted cam cleat.
• Mast base halyard blocks and Spinlock 4-sheave organisers P&S.
• Halyard & tack line rope clutches.
• Custom SS mast collar with pins for halyard blocks and halyard bale.
• Stainless cabin top handrails P&S.
• Tapered lifeline stanchions.
• Double lifelines to meet ORC offshore regulations with 9” lower lifeline height.
• Custom bow pulpit and dual corner stern rails with LED navigation lights.
• Four 8” 4-bolt SS mooring cleats.
• Acrylic offshore drop-board with key lock and inside operable latch/unlatch.
• Cockpit operated manual bilge pump.
• Volvo 3 cylinder 4-stroke 21hp diesel engine with 60 amp alternator and SD 20 saildrive with 2-piece split zinc.
• Volvo engine instrument panel mounted in recess on cockpit wall near wheel
• 16 x 11 diameter geared folding prop.
• Engine throttle control with neutral safety switch.
• 50l fuel tank.
• Marine head with Y valve and deck pump-out access.
• One domestic, one engine battery.
• Electrical panel w/circuit breakers.
• LED Navigation lights to meet COLREGS.
• Automatic bilge pump & panel switch for manual/auto operation.
• Main cabin fold-up pilot berths.
• Shore power lead and 240v battery charging system.
• Shore cradle
• Anchors x2 (main and kedge)
• DSC ICOM VHF
• Garmin Chart plotter (touchscreen)
• Wireless Raymarine ticktack instruments. 3 x Mast mounted T215 & T210; 1 x T211 repeaters in cockpit.
• Raymarine autohelm
• Fenders x 3
• Warps x 2
• Rope bags/tidies x 6
• Class rules headsail furling (not attached)
• New and uprated rudder bearing (2016)
• 8 man Liferaft (serviced until 2019)
• 2 x winch handles
• Emergency VHF antenna
• 2 x 2kg fire extinguishers
• Fire blanket
• 2 x horseshoe lifebuoys with lights, drogues and whistles
• Co2 fired Danbuoy
• Throwing line
• Autoclaved carbon fibre mast with double set of tapered aluminium spreaders, back stay crane, flush shroud terminations, sheaves for main, 2 jib & 2 spinnaker halyards, vang and boom goose neck fittings, steaming light, internal wiring conduit, pre-formed mast wedge kit. Mast/boom finished in black with contrasting white measurement bands.
• Alloy 6061-T6 Boom with 12:1 internal outhaul, two main sheet block bales, vang lug, three sheaves for reef lines and outhaul.
• Nitronic 50 discontinuous rod standing rigging package including shrouds and forestay.
• Calibrated shroud turnbuckles.
• Dyneema DSK-78 Backstay.
• Remote hydraulic backstay system mounted within reach of helmsman on front face of wheel pedestal.
• Low-profile headsail furling system with control line aft to port side of cabin trunk.
• Carbon fibre, retractable bow sprit with internal bearing system painted black.
• Running rigging: Spin sheets, Jib sheets, spin tweakers, tack line, cunningham, bobstay.