Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Quille: Quille standard
Longeur hors tout: 10.99 m
Maître bau: 3.90 m
Tirant d'eau minimum: 2.03 m
Tirant d'eau maximum: 2.03 m
Puissance totale: 27.3 HP
Marque moteur: Volvo
Modèle moteur: D1-30 20.1 hp
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Puissance moteur: 27 HP
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (84 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (42 Gallons)
The Manufacturer introduced this model as follows;
The new Hanse 385 is the successor of the successful and legendary 37-foot Hanse range.
The 370 series was a success story for Hanse. Well over 1,000 were
made! and with this boat began a long and co-operative partnership between Hanse Yachts and the most successful design office Judel / Vrolijk & co.
Together they have developed many ground breaking yachts which have carved their place in the world market. The new Hanse 385 is a logical development that builds on other recent models.
- She has a higher volume with improved sailing performance.
- The deck is free of fittings, the anchor box takes fenders.
- The large cockpit has comfortable seating positions.
- There is plenty of room for a dual wheel system (standard) with easy access to the berthing platform..
- The interior concept is based on the design of the larger Loft style Hanse models such as the 545, 445 and 495.
- The goal was not only to create more volume or to develop contemporary furniture
design, but the intelligent extension of the living space.
They proceeded with 'Individuality Is Not A Question Of Size!'
Elegance, speed and excellent sailing qualities are standard, as are the self tacking jib and twin-wheel steering. Would you like a fold-out swimming platform, teak deck, a cockpit table with an integrated chart plotter or elegant composite steering wheels? Decide for yourself!
Internationally renowned designers have been concentrating on the style, functions and design of the loft-style yacht interiors.
They invented the HANSE Individual Cabin Concept, as they felt strongly that the owner should benefit from the variability of different cabin concepts. And of course the original owner could decide on the selection of wood, materials and colours. A nice feature.
The HANSE 385 is nigh on perfect.
A yacht’s cabin concept has to account for the demands and habits of both skipper and crew. HANSE invented the Individual Cabin Concept, and with it a freedom of design that can only be achieved on individualised yachts – all at a standard price.
They are the third largest series yacht builder in the world and build the HANSE yacht using the most advanced assembly line technology. Designers use the latest CATIA V5 software to create components which are precise and millimetre accurate. Hundreds of clever minds and skilled hands contribute to every HANSE yacht. But no amount of technology can replace passion, experience and respect for the sea. A HANSE yacht is created at the waterfront, where sailing is at home.
- Long waterline
- Combination anchor fitting with wooden step
- Anchor locker with bumper storage
- Fitiings free side deck
- Double flush hatches above owner's cabin
- Flush hatches and windows above pantry/head
- Halyard storage space in the cockpit
- Double steering system
- Large berthing platform with storage
- Multi-function cockpit table
- Large U-shape pantry
- Large master cabin in the bow
Rig and Sails
Total sail area approx. 74 m² | approx. 797 sq ft
Main sail approx. 44.00 m2 | approx. 473,61 sq ft
Self-tacking jib approx. 30.00 m2 | approx. 322,92 sq ft
Genoa 105% approx. 33.50 m2 | approx. 360,59 sq ft (option)
Rig I 14.70 m | 48´23.
J 4.30 m | 14´11.
P 14 m | 45´93.
E 5.10 m | 16´73.
Hull & Deck
- White hull with dark grey double water lines.
- Isophtalic gel coat
- Main bulkhead laminated to hull
- GRP strong back
- 4 hull port lights
- White deck
- Non slip deck
- Rod link steering system
- Twin wheel steering with 2 wheels
- Semi balanced profiled rudder with alloy shaft and self aligning needle bearings.
- Emergency tiller
- Cast iron T shaped keel with low centre of gravity.
- Stainless steel keel bolts.
PERFORMANCE PACKAGE, included and comprising...
- Elvstrom fast cruising laminate (FCL) Tri-radial cut performance sail ( Fully battened main and self tacking jib )
- 2 x Lewmar 40 ST EVO winches
- Car slide system for mainsail
- Dyneema halyards for main and jib
- Gennaker gear package incl Halyard, 2 sheets, 2 blocks, and 2 pad eyes
- 2 blade folding prop
- Mast fitted to mast
- XAS Spinlock jammers upgrade
CRUISING PACK, included and comprising...
- Teak on cockpit sole
- Hot & Cold transom shower
- Anchor & 30m ( 8mm ) calibrated chain
- Electric Anchor windlass inc 12v relays and remote control
- Additional winch handle
- Midships mooring cleat
- 6 fenders, 4 mooring lines, wind indicator and flag pole
Further enhancements on standard...
- Cockpit table
- Plotter mounted in cockpit table
- Folding bathing platform
- Side gates to allow easy access
- Teak on side decks
- Genoa tracks and pin stops for use if over lapping sail required.
- Self draining anchor locker with lockable hatch
- Self draining cockpit with large lockable storage
- Opening flush hatches in fwd cabin
- Opening flush hatch in saloon
- Opening port lights in saloon and heads
- Opening hatches in aft cabin
- Port lights at companionway for aft cabins
- Mooring cleats
- 2 x self tailing 40 AST halyard winches
- Halyards led aft to cockpit under deck in places
- Bow fitting with anchor roller, teak step and pad eye
- Halyard jammers
- Split pulpit
- Pushpit with ensign staff socket
- Sliding hatch garage
- Sliding hatch
- Wash board
- Double stainless steel guard rail
- Cockpit table
- Boarding ladder
UK Fitted general items
- 8 man Life raft canister
- safety grab bag
- 2 x safety horseshoe
- Additional jammers
- 2 x jack stays
- Additional winch handle pocket
- Spinnaker ring on mast
- UK internal power sockets
UK Fitted Electronics
- E125 EU Chat in stainless steel table pod
- i70 Speed, depth and wind system
- i70 additional display to existing system x two
- P70 Autopilot system with Jefa DD!
- 4kw Digital Radome on mast bracket
- Ray55e VHF inc Vtronix Hawk VHF antenna
- AIS 650 Transducer inc active splitter
- CD / Aux in Stereo with 4 speakers
- icom M35 Handheld VHF
- Gas Alarm
- LED Tri-colour / anchor light
- Battery Link switch for engine start assist
- Cockpit VHF speaker
- Additional Navpod, cabling to mount i70's on coachroof
Interior finish in high quality marine ply in mahogany style with satin finish set against New England style white bulkheads. Wooden door frames and wood sandwich doors.
Upholstery in complimentary Monte Carlo Chocolate hue.
A1 layout with forward large double berth cabin with 2 x hanging lockers and custom addition of additional wash basin. 'Safe' locker also included.
B1 / 2 layout saloon with fixed chart table aft of port side bench settee with 'U' shaped salon settee and dining table to starboard opposite.
C2 Aft cabin layout, namely 2 x double aft cabins.
Blinds to hatches and windows.
Eberspacher central heating
UK fitted items
- Dark blue spray hood with stainless steel frame and leather covered grab rail
- Dark Blue Main drop system
- Additional Engine control installation mounted higher to aid ability to toggle between controls.
- Sink bowl in forward cabin
- 3rd reef single line reef
- Upgraded topping lift to use as emergency main halyard
- Ambassador rope stripper
- Winch handle pockets
- Stainless steel grab rails adjacent to steering wheels and complimenting the stainless steel elsewhere in the cockpit such as table and winch/jammer mounts.
- Radar reflector
- Additional rope tidy bags.
- 8 man life raft
- Safety grab bag
- 2 x Horseshoe safety bouys.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.