• 10-year structural warranty. We've seen five-year but 10-year certainly signifies a company that is standing behind their products.
• Five-year Formula Guard protection. This covers all the components on the boat that normally have a 1 year protection plan. Formula Guard kicks in after the initial one year to protect you for an additional 4 years. Again, this is indicative of a company standing behind their product.
• Imron graphics. While it's rare for a boat to not have any graphics on the topsides, they are nearly always decals. Naturally these will start to peel after several years of use, and it's not uncommon to see dirt collect at the edges. Formula's graphics are applied with Imron paint, which is a very high end paint and a difficult process to apply. All of the problems with decals are thus eliminated.
• High end finish. It's very easy to pick a Formula out of the crowd of boats going by. They have a much higher gloss and shine to their finish that makes them stand out above the rest. This is because Formula dedicates so much time to polishing their finishes to perfection.
• Imron hull colors. For an additional $2490 – $3475 you can have your 240 Sun Sport in one of 12 different colors but the difference here is that the colors are not in the gelcoat. The topsides are sprayed with Imron paint. And once the boat comes out of the spray booth, a team descends upon it to polish it for hours on end, bringing out an incredible mirror-like finish. In fact, during my last visit to the Formula factory I saw a hull that looked absolutely flawless and I could see every detail of my face in the reflection. But as I stepped away from the hull, a woman smeared another layer of compound on it and started back in with the electric buffer. It just seems to go on and on.
Flagship Imron® Graphic C-Morning Sand Metallic Front & side curtains w/easy-mount zippers & aft cockpit enclosure Captains call Bimini Top Extra battery w/selector switch Polished stainless LED bow docking lights Wetbar Pilon for water ski
Julia Skoptsova firstname.lastname@example.org +7 (919) 777 20 10
Please contact Maria Razumeeva at +7 495 215 02 26 +44 20 3807 2198 +33 620 49 7361
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Garantie: 10 ans
Forme de la coque: V profond
Longeur hors tout: 7.32 m
Maître bau: 2.59 m
Tirant d'eau maximum: 0.91 m
Tirant d'air: 1.42 m
Acculement de la varangue: 20 ° at Transom
Poids à sec: 2267 Kilogrammes
Marque moteur: Mercruiser
Année de construction: 2013
Modèle moteur: 350 MAG Bravo Three
Type de moteur/essence: Essence
Type de transmission: De poupe
Aft-facing sun lounge—converts to full-length sunpad
Battery on/off switch
Sliding/locking cabin door
Custom patterned carpet
U-shaped forward double berth & filler cushion
Custom décor pillows
Dual polished stainless steel cupholders
Clarion® AM/FM/CD stereo w/high-power output
Two 6 1/2" speakers w/polished stainless steel grilles
Concealed portable head unit
Hanging locker and storage area
Carbon monoxide detector
Single engine installation
Automatic fire extinguisher
Thru-bolted engine mounts
Marine battery w/retainer
Active & passive galvanic corrosion protection systems
Automatic bilge pump
Stainless steel props
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.