2012 Mako 212 Center Console
Riviera Beach, FL
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / Essence
- Situé en:
- Riviera Beach, FL
- Matériau de la coque:
- Prix actuel:
- US$ 50,000 (EUR 46,512)
2012 Mako 212 CC with Trailer
Mercury Verado 4 stroke 225hp with 48 hours
Boat and Trailer both stored inside and dry
Canvas T-Top with 4 Rod holders
Forward Seating with Storage Lockers/Fish boxes
Leaning Post with 4 Rod holders
Dual Batteries with selector
Dual livewells under jump seats
Large console for storage or head
Above console storage
Under gunwale rod storage
Trailer includes a fabricated mounted ladder for easy bow access and boarding.
Showings by appointment only. Please call.
Please contact Jupiter, FL Office at 561-745-2785
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Forme de la coque: V profond
Maître bau: 8 Pied 6 Pouce
Acculement de la varangue: 18 ° at Transom
Poids à sec: 3100 Livres
Hauteur du tableau arrière: 2 Pied 1 Pouce
Puissance totale: 225 HP
Marque moteur: Mercury
Année de construction: 2012
Modèle moteur: Verado
Montage: Hors-Bord 4T
Type de moteur/essence: Essence
Nombre d'heures: 48
Puissance moteur: 225 HP
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (93 Gallons)
Capacité en sièges: 11
Manufacturer Provided Description
At 21' 5" (6.53 m) long and an astonishing 8' 6" (2.59 m) wide, the MAKO 212 Center Console is one broad-beamed fishing machine. And every inch is used to enhance your fishing in every way imaginable.
There's the wide-open cockpit that allows for maximum maneuverability while casting or working a fish, as well as letting you fish from all sides. Cavernous fishboxes at the bow can be used as either dry storage or to keep everything you catch on ice. And since this boat is a MAKO all the way, it's also bred to run with our legendary smooth- and dry-riding hull design.
All that combined with our unique transom design makes the 212 CC a spacious offshore angler that will never cramp your style--or your fishing!
- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece integrated fiberglass stringer grid
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms
- Stern lounge w/port & starboard jump seats
- Under-gunwale port & starboard racks for 6 rods
- Gunwale-mounted stainless steel rod holders
- Anodized aluminum leaning post w/rod holders
- Center console w/analog gauges, cup holders, electronics mounting surface, aluminum grab rail, acrylic windscreen & head enclosure
- Forward-console seat
- Port & starboard bow seating w/insulated fishboxes w/drains below
- Optional aluminum tandem-axle trailer w/brakes
- Length: 21' 5"
- Max. Recommended HP: 250 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 93 Gallons
- Deadrise: 18 Degrees
- Draft: 14"
- Beam: 102"
- Max. Person Capacity: 11 Persons
- Max. Person Weight: 2713 Lbs.
- Approx. Hull Weight: 3100 Lbs.
- Transom Height at Center Line: 25"
- Heavy-duty electrical switching system, battery selector switch & main power
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- Extra-large electronics mounting surface
- Storage space w/ventilated door & stainless steel latch
- Head enclosure
- Acrylic windscreen
- Battery storage
- Gauge panel w/analog gauges
- Stainless steel grab rail
Construction & Exterior
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360 degrees
- Aluminum reinforcement for T-top mounting
- Hull/deck joint mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/stainless steel fasteners
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating
- Composite construction throughout
- NMMA certification
- Available w/optional 2-tone hull color
- Anodized aluminum leaning post w/padded seat & rod holders
- Port & starboard bow seats w/fishboxes w/overboard drains
- Self-draining cockpit
- Anchor locker
- Foredeck dodger mounting boss
- Gunwale-mounted rod holders w/custom logo
- Port & starboard molded-in swim platforms
- Port & starboard under-gunwale rod racks for 6 rods
- Recessed trim tabs
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO® hull
- Aggressive deep V hull design
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.