Spectacular Canados 86 in prefect condition.
Serviced, maintained, taken care of. You need to just turn the key...
· 4 cabins
· 2 crew cabins/3 heads
· LED lighting thoughout the entire boat
· Domotic control on the main helm
· Somfy blinds w/remote
· 33,5 kn top speed, 27 kn cruising, 12 kn long range speed @ 100l/h consumption
· 2 x Caterpillar C32 ACERT engines (430 hrs by May, 2016) with third station
· 2 x Kohler 25KW Gensets
· 180 l/h watermaker
· Sat TV
· 3g Router
· Hammann black water treatment system
· Arimar 4.0m 180 hp Jet Tender in the garage
· Sea-Doo 155hp jetski on hydraulic platform
· Underwater lights x 12
Please see the video of the boat: the link is in the very bottom of "View full specification" page, or just search Youtube for "Canados 86 Nautamarine".
Broker contact: Denis Ivanov +34 666 011 590
Denis speaks fluently english, spanish and russian.
The M/Y Canados 86’ RPH has been designed and is built in accordance with the ISO rules, which allows the shipyard to obtain the compliance certificate of the boat with the safety standards according to the 94/25/CE directive (Class A). The M/Y Canados 86’ RPH is in addition built in accordance with the requirements of R.I.N.A. (Italian shipping register) and MCA small vessel regulation.
Engines and performance
The performance is always calculated with 1/3 load (1/3 tanks), a number of persons on board determined by the number of berths, fittings and equipment as defined by technical specification and the technical specifications of the main engines' builder. In the event of any extras installed (whether in addition to or identified on this technical specifications as “EXTRA”) the corresponding increased weight shall be balanced by reducing the liquids on board during the relevant tests, at the sole discretion of the yard.
The Motor Yacht Canados 86' RPH is a seaworthy and easy-to-maneuver motor yacht with a deep planning V-hull. Hull, decks and superstructures are built in fiberglass. The gelcoat used in the construction (premium European manufacturers), is composed of polyester isophthalic while the fiberglass (E type) is made of multiaxial textures. The first 3 layers of the hull fiberglass are made of vinyl ester, whose characteristics offer a good protection against osmosis. Decks shall be of composite construction with a high density expanded PVC center, providing vessel strength and sound-heat insulation. Structural supports such as stringers, ribs and floors are in expanded PVC. Structural watertight bulkheads and internal structural bulkhead divisions are made of fiberglass with plywood interior dividing walls. Every fiberglass manufactured products at the end of processing and assembly is controlled by a specialized company that makes non-destructive and ultrasonic controls to certify the conformity of the product (thickness, glass reinforcement standard, etc.) and the absence of any non-apparent defects. The main qualitative parameters must not be without the following values:
Gel coat hull and superstructure: thickness not less than 700 micron; brightness degree not less than 70 - 75 gloss; hardness degree 15 - 25 Barcoll. Planking layers with proportion between glass/resin Gc=0,4-0,45.
Rudders, rudder holes, stern tubes shall be made out of OTS alloy while the shafts shall be “Marinox 17” stainless steel. Interior paintwork (furniture, bulkheads, etc.) are in transparent polyurethane and exterior steel components are made in stainless steel AISI 316 L. The superstructure tempered-stratified-glass window frames are glued onto the structure. Great care has been taken to ensure maximum heat and sound insulation to the engine room: bulkheads fitted with special sound, oil and fire insulation panels, but manufactured to be easily inspected.
Fore VIP cabin
Forward VIP bathroom
2 x Guest cabins (portside and starboard) each
2 x Guest bathrooms (portside and starboard), each
1 shower mixer tap
1 fixed shower head with adsustable height handheld shower head
1 wash basin mixers
1 bidet mixers, only port side cabin
Entrance via stairs on fore deck.
Captain cabin (on starboard)
Crew cabin (on port)
The engine room has been designed to allow easy access for maintenance of all equipment:
Air conditioning compressors
Navigation & control
Steering station control panels including:
Flying bridge steering station
The main electrical switchboard is located in the lazarette at which refers all the IN sources and OUT supplies to the yacht users. It is physically constructed in two sections, the first one contains the 220 V AC 1-phase distribution, the second one contains the 24 V DC distribution. From the two sections, through thermal-magnetic switches, all the 220 V AC and 24 V DC users on board shall be supplied. It is provided with a complete command control system from the wheelhouse. The kitchen is provided with a sub electrical switch board that, through thermal-magnetic switches, ensures the distribution for all appliances.
All the devices are connected through copper strings to the ground plan as better clarified in point 20.
Alternative Current energy sources
Generator - #2 generators Kohler 28Kw, 50Hz 220 V 1-phase located in engine room, equipped withsound-proof case, control panel and counter. The batteries are charged by a dedicated 12V-25A battery charger. There is the possibility to operate the generators’ batteries in parallel.
Ground outlets - #2 x 50 A, 220 V 1-phase, 50Hz ground outlets, the portside outlet supplies all the yacht
users while the starboard one supplies the air conditioning system.
Inverter When the 220 V AC is not available, the 1500 W MASTERVOLT inverter (connected to the service batteries) supplies the entertainment on board, cabins outlets.
Direct Current energy sources
Batteries The batteries are grouped in 4 principal packs - #1 battery pack for the principal engines start (8x120Ah NAUTIC ERMETIC NTK 12V); - #2 battery packs for the generators start (1x120Ah NAUTIC ERMETIC NTK 12V); - #1 battery pack for the yacht services (16x120Ah NAUTIC ERMETIC NTK 12V); - #1 battery pack for the VHF (1x120Ah NAUTIC ERMETIC NTK 12V); - #1 battery charger 240 A at 28,5 V (composed by 3 units 80 A each) shall allow the charge of all batteries through a repartition charge system and shall supply all the 24 V DC users on board. The battery isolators are controlled electrically through a keyboard which is placed in the aft deck. The battery isolators can be activated manually in engine room.
It is possible to effectuate the parallel between the batteries for the auxiliary services and the start engines batteries.
Alternators #2 x alternators 24 V j 120 A connected to the main engines, the keep in charge the batteries on board. The portside alternator is connected to the service batteries; the starboard alternator is connected to the start engines batteries.
Hydraulic and sanitary system
Fresh water system
- #1x1,800 Lt fresh water structural tank fitted in the central area of the craft, with stainlesssteel inspection covers;
- Electrical floating sensor connected to its gauge in the main steering position;
- System pressure shall be provided by an 24 V autoclave with #2 pumps GianneschiEcoset 2B system to guarantee operations in event of a system failure; - Hot water is provided by #2 water heater with 80 LT capacity located under the bed inthe VIP cabin;
- Fresh water circuits feeding the sanitary system (wash-basins, showers, bidets and water-closet), the galley (sink, dishwasher), the outdoor decks, the lazarette (washing- machine) and the engine room (engines and generator cooling);
- The main autoclave guarantees the optimal pressure in all circuits.
- #1 x automatic water-maker HPSC 180 electronic with min. 180 Lt/hour capacity production in directly connected to main structural tanks.
- Main lines are made by multilayer pipe “Mepla” by 3⁄4” diameter, the secondary linesare made by “Acorn” pipe by 1⁄2” diameter.
- The system is fed by a 1⁄2” diameter dock line, with a connection located in the aft of the vessel. If the dock pressure it is not enough for the boat services the main autoclave guarantees the correct pressure. An additional valve guarantees that the system pressure does not exceed its maximum limit.
Grey water system
- #1x 350 LT. grey water tank capacity;
- #2 self-priming 24V pumps Gianneschi ECO MV 44E for automatic or manual tankdischarge. Automatic discharge is due to a temporized level switch;
- Grey water system connecting tank with washbasins and sinks, showers and bidets, dishwasher and washing machine; The washing machine can also discharge directly outboard;
- Anti-odor filter on tank’s vent;
- The main discharge lines are made by PE pipes by 1.1/2” diameter, connected bywelded sunctions; - The day toilette has the option to discharge directly outboard, if necessary.
- #1 x 490 LT. sewage tank;
- #1 x self-priming 24V (in respect to the black water depurator) Gianneschi ECO MV 44Epumps to ensure manual tank discharge;
- Supplemental manifold discharge system guarantees the discharge directly on thedeck connection with the boat pumps or with that the deck pumps;
- WC works on fresh water, discharge in sewage tank and operated with an electricalpump;
- Anti-odor filter on tank’s vent;
- The main discharge lines are made by PE pipes by 2” diameter, connected by weldedsuctions;
- The day toilette has the option to discharge directly outboard, if necessary.
Manual bilge drainage system
- #1 x self-priming Gianneschi ACM 311 BT 24 V pumps installed in parallel with the same pump designed for fire-fighting system. Fire-fighting pump can be by-passed and used in emergencies;
- All pump connections are in 1.1/4” diameter pipes
; - All bilge 1” diameter pipes are connected to a manifold in the lazarette and fitted withball and non return valves for each pipe;
- A third manual pump by Gianneschi (Excelsior 4) is linked to the main system foremergencies through a 1.1/4” diameter pipe;
- The main engine seawater-cooling system can be used for emergency engine roombilge draining with a bilge 3” diameter connection;
- All the drainage lines are in Cupronichel 9010 for the Engine room and the lazarettoand in multilayer pipes “Mepla” for all the other compartments.
Automatic bilge drainage system
For emergency, the boat is provided with a semiautomatic bilge system that can manually operate or can be controlled by the level switch located near the alarm switch in the wheelhouse. The system is operated via #3 automatic pumps with 1” diameter pipes, located in the lazarette, in the VIP aft cabin bilge and in the lobby bilge of the cabin compartment.
Engine waste water system
A self-priming mechanical pump Gianneschi IN 12 24V with a flying hose installed to allow the direct aspiration in every point of engine room and of the lazarette.
Engine waste water is collected into a removable tank (to be manually discharged by crew).
Fire-fighting and fire protection systems
- A semi-automatic engine room fire fighting system (CO2); - Sea water system; - Portable fire extinguishers.
- Operated using two handle levers on the aft deck with stainless steel remote control of the CO2 cylinders located on the aft deck; the first lever opens the sending pipe (1/2” diameter) to engine room, whilst the second one opens cylinders’ valves; - The opening of both valves activates the CO2 sound alarm in engine room (about 15 seconds), the quick self-locking of engine room air inlets and outlets, the quick auto- locking of fuel valves on tank bottom, the auto-locking of ventilators grilles, the cut-off of engine room fans electric supply (by a contact pressure switch;) - Fuel valves fitted to main engines and generators rapid manual locking; - System test at any time without emptying the main CO2 cylinder (with a testing
Sea water system
- #1 self-priming Gianneschi ACM 311 BT 24 V pumps installed in parallel with the same pump designed for bilge drainage system. Bilge drainage pump can be by-passed and used in emergencies;
- #2 fire hoses by chrome brass with coupling connection and terminal nozzle shall be provided (15 mt each); The fire pump is switched on by some switches seated near the fire hoses;
- Anchor chain wash (connected to fire fighting system and operated by electric valve);
- The sea-water inlet is by 1.1/2” diameter, pipe by Cupronickel with a 1.1/2” net filter by
- #2 x 2 KG portable fire extinguishers, one in the lazarette and one in the wheelhouse;
- #1 x 1KG portable fire extinguisher in every cabin including crew area, galley and flying
Sea water systems
- #2 sea water inlets (4” diameter by MTF) and filters (by Guidi) for main engines cooling;
- #2 sea water inlets (1.1/4” diameter by MTF) and filters (by Guidi) for generators cooling;
- #1 sea water inlet (1.1/2” diameter by MTF) and filter (by Guidi) for the air conditioningpump;
- #1 sea water inlet (1” diameter by MTF) and filter (by Guidi) for the water maker pump;
- #1 sea water inlet (1.1/2” diameter by MTF) and filter (by Guidi) for the fire fightingsystem pump;
- Anchor chain wash (connected to fire fighting system and operated by electric valve).
- #2 x rudders with rudder holes and OTS bronze tillers;
- Power assisted hydraulic steering with copper lines (12x1 mm and 10x1 mm diameter);
- Hydraulic pumps in the wheelhouse and flying bridge steering stations;
- 24V station with self-cleaning electro-pump with power steering electro valves and oilfilling point;
- Hydraulic piston connected to one of the rudder tillers to transmit the movement to thesecond rudder through a bar coupling;
- Emergency system is done by a shaft provided to connect on the top of one of therudders.
- Stainless steel AISI 316 blades;
- Twin hydraulic pistons for each blade;
- Indicators and starting controls in wheelhouse and on flying bridge;
- All pipes are in copper (6 mm diameter.)
- Hydraulic BCS 33 kW bow thruster;
- Steering station controls;
- The thrusters are supplied by two hydraulic pumps (by Parker) seated on the PTOs of each gearbox;
- All the pressure lines are made by EO Parker system flexible hoses.
Fuel and oil systems
- #5 aluminum fuel tanks with inspection covers for a total of 9,300 LT;
- Automatic (or manual) fuel cut-off via the fire fighting system;
- All fuel lines between tanks and engines (1” diameter)/generators (1/2” diameter) made of Cu-Ni; flexible hoses are provided for the connection to engines and generators;
- #4 x Racor engines filters (#2 per engine) model 75/1000 MAP with alarm for thepresence of water in wheelhouse;
- #2 x Racor generator filters (#1 per generator) model 500 MA.
Engine room ventilation
- #2 x air inlets (port and starboard) located on lateral superstructure; - #2 x Munters Euroform (port and starboard) sea water filters (port and starboard)located aft of the air inlets;
- #2 x Gianneschi ELL315/2 electric ventilators (port and starboard); These ventilators canbe used as outlet fans too.
- #2 x stainless steel fire-stop grilles with automatic locking system controlled by
- #2 x air inlets located on lateral superstructure with automatic fire-stop grilles (controlledby firefighting system).
- #2 x air outlets (port and starboard) recessed on the hull with fiberglass grilles;
- #2 x stainless steel fire stop grilles with automatic locking system controlled byfirefighting system;
- #2 x Gianneschi 315/2 electric ventilators (port and starboard). These ventilators can beused as inlet fans too.
- #2 stainless steel fire-stop grilles with automatic locking system controlled by firefightingsystem;
Engine and transmission
- #2 x engines mounted in straight shaft line;
- #2 x stainless steel of AISI 630 (MARINOX 17) shafts;
- #2 x watertight TECHNOSYSTEMS hydro seal shaft couplings;
- #2 x OTS shaft bearings with OTS hydro oil stern tube;
- #2 x Nibral (nickel/bronze/ aluminum) four-blade propellers with variable pitch;
- #2 x zinc propeller hub nuts.
Main engines exhaust
The exhaust pipes, made of AISI 316, are designed and dimensioned according to engines manufacturer’s specification. The main exhaust manifold is connected to the under-water exhaust which is made of GRP and it is an integral part of the hull. Exhaust raisers are cooled with sea water from the exit of the engine. Riser with by-pass pipe for exhaust fumes when boat is stationary or operating at low speed, with IVG reinforced rubber hosing.
The exhausts pipes are designed and dimensioned according to generators manufacturer’s specifications. Expansion silencer - Cooling water/exhaust fumes separator - End thru-hull fitting for exhaust fumes and submersed outboard fitting for cooling water.
Air conditioning systems
- CONDARIA 30004 pcwm/co with 220V 120,000 BTU/H with 4 compressors fitted in lazarette;
- Fan coils in every room with thermostats and switches;
- All the pipes are made by insulated flexible reinforced hoses. Main lines are by 1.1/4”diameter, connection pipes to fan-coil are by 16 or 13 diameter. As a general indication the following temperature conditions can be maintained:
Winter: outside 5°C / inside 20°C Summer: outside 35° with 70% humidity / inside 22° with 50% humidity
- System based on Frigomar cooling units (sea water), including:
- Fridge unit with double compressor 24/220V/50 Hz;
- Cu-Ni outboard condensers;
- Coolant tank with level, filter and electro-valve alarms;
- Cooling units are connected to the refrigerator and freezer with total combined capacity of 575 LT (315 LT fridge + 260 LT freezer) located in galley and Ice maker in the main saloon;
- #1 x 42 LT fridge units in master cabin;
- #1 x 130 LT freezer located in the lazarette;
- As defined the system can work as with 220V as with 24V. The 24V power supply
automatically starts at the loss of 220V power supply.
- #2 x copper stringers are connected from bow to the transom/anodes. All fittings such as tanks, sea cocks, filters, apparatus are connected to the ground system with copper leads. The ground system of the electric circuit, connected with all the electric panels, is linked with an independent porous copper plate. Moreover an additional ground system is connected to all the electronics and navigation systems.
Port de Roses, Local 10-11
Roses - Girona