New pricing in GBP - June 2016
YACHT DESCRIPTION: X-55, build no. 29, commissioned May 2010. She has the centre berth in owners cabin and has three cabins and three heads. On deck, notably she is cutter rig, ideal for short-handed cruising, combined with the park-avenue boom for the mainsail handling.
OWNERS COMMENTS: After years of sailing in UK waters I wanted a boat that would be well suited for the Baltic, Mediterranean and Carribbean waters (though the latter never happened). I wanted a comfortable fast cruiser that would reward the keen sailor and non sailing guest in equal measure. It has more than met this requirement. The boat was commissioned in Denmark from where we sailed her to Oslo and then back via the Kiel Canal to Southampton. She was shipped by freighter to Genoa in March 2011 and kept there for two years before being moved to Southern Tuscany (Rosignano Solvay) and was cruised around the Ligurian and Tuscan coasts for three seasons. I sailed her from Italy to Cornwall in May 2014 and reluctantly decided that it was time to move on to other (non sailing) things. She’s been a fabulous experience and is ready for new owners and new destinations.
Why Select This Boat;
• Sold and commissioned new by us in 2010.
• We have had full visibility of the boats life since new.
• Fastidious owner.
• Teak Decks.
• Air Conditioning.
• Park Avenue Boom.
• Mid 2.90m keel option for cruising.
Why Choose to Deal With X-Yachts (GB);
• We are the UK Authorized X-Yachts Sales and Service Centre.
• Our Proven Track Record in excess of 12 years-gives peace of mind.
• We only sell Pre-Owned X-Yachts we ourselves believe in.
• We don’t just want a “sale” we want you to join our other satisfied owners who willingly and proudly refer us.
• We know and understand all things X-Yachts-from sailing and selling them, to our factory trained technicians who can refit or retrofit your chosen dream.
• We are Full Members of the British Marine Federation which upholds stringent standards in Brokering Deals, for both the purchaser and vendor.
X-Yachts (GB) Ltd.
Sole Concessionaires for X-Yachts Sales, Service and Parts in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
+44 23 8045 3377
X-Yachts (GB) Ltd. offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor to investigate such details. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.