2010 85’ Symbol Motor Yacht Cockpit ANDIAMO was custom built for extensive yacht traveling and exploration. She is the perfect combination of a motor yacht, expedition yacht set-up to enjoy worldwide traveling while fishing and diving exotic islands.
THE VESSEL IS IN FORT LAUDERDALE, FL AND IS BEING KEPT UNDERCOVER.
OWNER WILL CONSIDER TRADE OF LATE MODEL 55’-70’ VIKING CONVERTIBLE!!!
Contact Christopher Saumsiegle Today!
(954) 270-5617 | Chris@Bradford-Marine.com
Sellers Receive Complimentary Dockage
3 staterooms plus crew area.
Entering the main salon from the aft deck, note that the main deck is one level to the forward area and offers plenty of light and view ability with opposing sofas offering room to relax and entertain. The port sofa is L-shaped (storage beneath) and can seat 6-7 – the starboard sofa is a convertible and can seat 3-4. The forward starboard salon wall features a built-in LED television.
Moving forward into a super-sized galley with an island prep center. Note that the flooring is an imported palm wood fitted tongue-and-groove. The countertops are exquisite “Blue Louise” granite.
Forward of the galley is a large U-shaped settee featuring an electric hi-lo table (convertible for sleeping arrangements) and able to seat 7-9. Opposing pantograph doors access the walk around decks. To port is a day head with a lovely ‘floating’ style sink.
A curved teak and stainless staircase just aft of the day head (forward of port salon sofa) leads to the enclosed sky lounge. Another staircase forward of the day head leads down to the accommodations. Storage abounds in this area, especially beneath the deck.
The master stateroom is aft and features a centerline king-sized bed. Aft of the bed to port is the master bath which has an over-sized stall shower (finished in glass tile and seamless glass doors). To starboard is a walk-in closet with custom shoe racks built-in. Also to starboard is a small couch. To port is a built-in credenza with a vanity. Sliding ‘shoji’ screens are found on either side with oversized hull-side portholes.
Forward to starboard is a guest stateroom with side-by-side twin berths (converts to a king-sized bed via an insert) outboard drawer, mirrored headboard, reading lights, hanging locker and a private bath with a stall shower.
Forward still through a foyer area (note ample storage beneath) is a VIP stateroom featuring a centerline queen bed, hanging locker, hatch to the foredeck and a large private bath (also finished in glass tiles with a seamless glass stall shower).
The sky lounge/helm features a centerline Stidd helm chair, a settee for two to starboard of helm (facing forward). Aft of the helm is a wet bar to port with a double sofa (convertible) and an L-shaped sofa (seating 6) to port. A hinged-aft door accesses the boat deck and stairway to the aft deck.
The crew area is access via a stairwell located in the starboard aft salon, or from the cockpit door. The captain’s stateroom offers a single berth and the crew stateroom features two over-under single berths. These share a bath on the starboard side with a stall shower. Flooring is Amtico teak/holly and paneling is maple mica (for longevity to a damp environment). Entrance from aft deck or salon. A workbench with drawers, rod and B/C storage is concealed in the lazarette area.
• Satin-finished cherry wood throughout
• Grohe plumbing fixtures
• Sculpted low-pile carpeting (off-white)
• Exotic granite countertops
Plenty of storage is found with cabinets above and under-counters. Gourmet cooks will certainly appreciate the layout and appliances – indeed the galley is designed to feed large parties.
• Subzero fridge and two freezer drawers (to port and forward of sky lounge stairs)
• Undercounted subzero freezer and fridge drawers (starboard galley and aft)
• U-line drink refrigerators/icemaker (aft of sky lounge stairs)
• U-line wine chiller (to port of galley next to U-line fridge)
• U-line drink refrigerators (aft deck, sky lounge)
• Eskimo ice machine (aft deck to starboard)
• Double stainless steel sink and garbage disposal (galley island)
• Kitchenaid cooktop (4 burner) and stove
• Kitchenaid microwave convection oven
• Kitchenaid trash compactor
• Prosear IR stainless grill and food warmer (boat deck)
• Asko washer and dryer (lower foyer)
• (4) LCD monitors (helm) (2-19”, 2-17”)
• Concord marine computer system with wireless router for internet
• WxWorx weather system
• Furuno Navnet 3D system including:Plotter (Maxsea charting and photo charting)Radar (72nm 12 kw with 6’open array antenna)Sounder (50/200hz, 3000 watt)
• AIS – class B transceiver
• (2) Raymarine ST60 tridata units (depth, speed, temp)
• (2) Icom 504 DSC VHF radios (remote cockpit)
• Furuno Navpilot 500 autopilot
• (2) Newmar hailer/horns
• FLIR infrared camera
• CCTV camera system (can also be displayed on all TV’s via Crestron system) (ER and aft deck cameras)
• Digital cellular amplifier
• Panasonic phone/intercom system
• KVH HD7 satellite television
• KVH FB250 sat telephone
• Shipboard systems monitor (helm)
• Crestron centralized audio visual system (8 zones, each with individual sat TV receiver, 3 iPod docks)
• (2) DVD players (salon – tied into Crestron system)
• Surround sound systems for salon and sky lounge
• Denon 40” HD LCD television – salon
• Sharp HD LCD televisions – each stateroom and sky lounge
• Note that all TV’s can display data from Navnet navigation system and cctv)
• Waterproof LCD TV with remote on aft deck
• The engines are MTU common rail M93’s rated at 1800 hp each
• 1250 RPMS - 10 Knots - 30 GPH - Range 700 NM
• 2050 RPMS - 17 Knots - 130 GPH - Range 300 NM
• Glendinning engine controls with upper deck outlet for remote (25’ cord)
• Dual Racor fuel/water separators with vacuum gauges (main engines and gensets)
• Groco raw water strainers
• Reverso oil changing system
• Delta-T air intakes and exhausts (temperature controlled, variable speed) and demisters
• Seafire FM200 fire suppression system (ER)
• Wesmar hydraulic system for stabilizers, windlass’s and thrusters with PTO’s both main engines
• Marine Air chilled water HVAC air conditioning (reverse cycle – 24 tons)
• Bow thruster(hydraulic duo prop)
• Stern thruster (hydraulic duo prop)
• (2) Sea Recovery 900pgd water makers with media filter, auto-flush, UV sterilization and remote panels
• Brownies air compressor (for scuba cylinders)
• 2,000 Hour Service Completed
• Stabilizers Serviced and NEW Seals Installed
• Oil and ALL Filters Changed Every 250 Hours
• (2) Kohler 32kw gensets with helm remote stations
• Xantrex inverter system (4,000 watts)
• Xantrex 1000 watt/ Prosine 24 VDC converter system for electronics
• Exterior LED lighting including courtesy lighting
• Interior LED lighting
• Navigation lighting
• Floodlights (cockpit and boat deck)
• Phase III charger for genset batteries (50 amp)
• Phase III battery charger (100 amp)
• Lifeline batteries (house, main, gensets, electronics)
• Glendinning shore power cable reel (port and starboard cockpit – 50 amp service)
• Shore power inlets (bow and stern)
• Isoboost isolation transformers/voltage boosters (4)
• VAC distribution panels (main deck and crew)
• VDC distribution panels (sky lounge, crew and main deck)
• Exterior GFCI outlets (aft deck)
• Electric reel outlets (cockpit port and starboard, 12 VDC)
• ACR RCL 900 searchlight (remote from helm)
The hull has shallow propeller pockets, with built-in spray rails and is solid FRP layup. Hullsides, decking and the superstructure are all foam-core laminate. The hull and house are “Cook” white gelcoat while all exterior decking is covered with a molded “pyramid” non-skid. The foredeck offers dual storage hatches behind an anchor pulpit. Walk around decks feature deck rails and fittings (polished 316 stainless steel). Gunwale doors aft and sliding rails forward access the boat from low docks. Windows are tempered safety glass (sides tinted) and frameless w/silicone seams. Forward facing windows in the forward superstructure and the sky lounge feature “V-cool” tinting for heat reduction (without night vision loss).
• (2) water tanks and holding tank are plastic. Drains, sumps and bilges are connected to a common manifold FRP tube that runs lengthwise down each side and discharges aft under platform.
• Main exhausts are underwater type w/stern bypasses. Air intakes (ER) and fuel vents are mounted inside on the house inboard of the walk around decks.
• Special note should be made of the high quality, stainless steel Aritex pantograph and sliding doors (main deck) and opening port lights (hull)
• The aft deck features a large settee which seats 10 with built-in seating aft, a custom table and portable chairs. An overhead cabinet to port houses a TV. A wet bar forward provides a sink and under counter storage (granite countertop).
• The boat deck aft of the enclosed flybridge offers a grilling station to port and L-shaped seating aft.
• The cockpit aft is simply huge! (187 sq ft) A transom door accesses a full-beam swim platform.
• Two NEW coats of Sea Hawk Bottom Paint (9/15)
• NEW Coat of Prop Speed on all Running Gear (9/15)
• NEW Zincs (9/15)
• Hull Compounded/Buffed/Waxed (9/15)
• Refrigerated cockpit fish boxes (136 usg to port, 208 usg aft)
• Storage box cockpit (forward of live wells, holds 9 scuba tanks)
• Rod holders (14 sets port/starboard along aft of aft deck settee, 4 sets along port/starboard gunwale, 3 transom all stainless steel with drains)
• Removable rod rack (aft cockpit center post)
• (2) transom live wells (with lights) plus starboard 100 usg live well in deck
• Tackle center to starboard forward cockpit with a sink and 8 sliding starboard shelves (hold plastic boxes for tackle)
• Bait freezers (aft deck and crew)
• Fishing rod storage (crew area in concealed standing rack)
• Fresh and saltwater wash down spigots (foredeck and cockpit)
• Roller style stainless steel towing fairleads (transom corners)
• Stainless steel cleats with hawespipes (3 built-in sets side and foredeck (port and starboard), 1 set stern)
• Foredeck sun pad
• Muir hydraulic windlass (2) Atlantic 4000 with line gypsies and devil’s claw retainers
• (2) 100# CRQ type galvanized anchors with chain (300 ft stbd, 50ft plus 500’ rode)
• Air horn
• Switlik 20pp canister life raft
• Marquipt 1500 # davit
• Portable sunshade (boat deck)
• 13' RIB Tender
3051 W. State Road 84
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312