For a unique and luxurious motor sailing experience, this Nordhavn has everything on board and is ready to go. With a range of over 2000 miles, she can take on long voyages or explore local waters with reliability, comfort and class.
The yacht, hull #5, was designed with the cockpit aft giving more headroom throughout the galley area, a distinct advantage when compared to the earlier center cockpit models.
She has been meticulously maintained whilst being thoroughly enjoyed out on Banderas Bay or on longer crossings through the Sea Of Cortez.
Simple sail and rigging systems mean that this yacht is easily manageable for single handed or shorthanded crews.
Even though all of the top quality non standard optional extras have been specified in the descriptions category, she is a boat who views better than can be described. A 2014 full survey is available for viewing.
Please contact for more information or to book a viewing.
Please call US 520-221-6891 or email me at email@example.com.
I have been onboard this beautiful Norhavn motorsailer yacht and would be happy to describe the condition, explain specifics and answer all questions.
This handsome Nordhavn 56' Motorsailer displaces over 70,000lbs and provides a trawler-style aft deck with a sailing cockpit and a pilot house steering station forward of the salon.
The reliable 210Hp John Deere diesel engine drives a 36" four bladed Hundested variable pitch propeller which can enhance sailing performance. The combination of a powerful engine with the drive and stabilizing force of the sails provides an astounding level of comfort, economy and capability along with blissful luxury.
Surrounded by robust half-inch tempered tinted glass windows, the salon and pilot house offers unrestricted 360 degree views providing an ideal steering navigation station for the captain.
The delightfully comfortable wraparound settee to starboard provides a stylish dining area. Opposite is a long settee, perfect for guests to lounge and take in the scenery.
Going below via a gentle stairway, a large, well ventilated and lit galley offers abundant countertop space and cabinet storage in addition to all the mod cons of an practical kitchen from which everything from a sandwich to a banquet can be prepared.
The luxurious master suite has an en suite bathroom, with the rare opulent touch of heated stone floors.
All cabins and living areas are supplied by air conditioning for full comfort.
• 210 hp John Deere diesel engine with approximately 520 hrs
• Hundested propeller and propeller shaft (variable pitch prop)
model #VP 4 FR-ELC. Non automatic pitch control
• Side power 24V bow thruster 15 hp
• Kobelt hydraulic steering system.
• Fuel transfer system with fuel polishing
• Fire suppression system with engine shutdown and manual release
• Fire suppression system in lazarette
• 800 gallons diesel fuel in 3 fiberglass tanks with supply reservoir feed tank
• Racor PCV system
• Standard wet exhaust
• Electric and manual emergency bilge pumps
• Northern Lights 12kw generator with approximately 420 hours
with gen-sep system (gas and water separator)
• Mastervolt mass combi 24 volt power inverter/charger
• Inverter bypass switch
• Two shore power outlets
• Shore power cord
• 6 AGM Lifeline 8-D batteries
• 2 AGM Separate engine starting batteries.. 6-D Lifeline
• Wired for TV and telephone
• Zinc bonding system
• Tri color masthead light
• LED interior lights
• Stidd “Admiral” helm chair
• Furuno Navnet system incorporating two 3D monitors, integrated sounders, 26 mile radar, Simrad AP24 autopilot
Working Sail Area : 1217.00 sq ft
• Maxwell 3500 windlass (and spare)
• 105 lb. stainless steel Aritex anchor
• 400 ft. 3/8" chain
• Chain stopper
• Dinghy chalks and tie downs
• Dingy 11’ Achilles
• Teak decks in aft cockpit
• Mast and Boom built by seldon
• Selden Super Heavy Duty furling system for Mainsail
• Head sail Roller Furlex 400S furling system
• Sails built by Uk Sails
• Keep Step, ultra system
• 120% cruising Genoa – UV leech and foot 9.5 oz
• Lewmar 55 2 speed winches
• Optional asymmetrical spinnaker rigging with self tailing
• Selden ‘rodkicker’ system
• Lewmar self tailing Genoa winches
• Lewmar Commander 400 hydraulic tank, twin pumps and
hydraulic lines to winches (in situ but not currently commissioned)
• 2 main sheet winches (port and starboard side)
• U-line refrigerator
• U-line freezer
• Additional GE freezer in lazarette
• Force Ten three-burner stove LPG with oven - gimbaled
• Two aluminum propane tanks (located in cockpit locker)
• Sharp convection microwave
• Jabsco fresh water pump
• Filtered drinking water tap near sink
• 20-gallon water heater
• 600-gallon per day watermaker (Village Marine). Has automatic flush system
• Splendido clothes washing machine/dryer
• Fresh water wash down fore and aft
• Sea water wash down fore and aft
• Scandvik hot/cold fresh water shower on aft deck near
boarding door aft
• (2) Techma fresh water toilets
• Diesel-hurricane heater duel lines installed (no heater fitted)
• Custom Handcraft mattresses in all 3 staterooms
• Cherrywood interior
• Cherry and Ebony sole throughout
• Stone flooring in heads (provision for heating)
• 2 hell fans in each stateroom
• Large tow or bridle eye above waterline on stem
• Leather wrapped steering wheel
• Port side settee in lieu of standard port side cabinetry
• Aritex TV lift in salon
• Exhaust fan to lazarette
• Fishing rod holders (flush mounted)
• Sony Bravia LED TV in salon, and main and second staterooms
Upgraded Bose sound system
• DVD player, play station
• Upgraded interior fabric
• Cherry and ebony flooring throughout
• Extra handrails throughout
• Cruisair 53,000 BTU air conditioning throughout with SMX
controls and remote mounted compressors
• Upgraded granite countertops
• GE freezer in lazarette
• Passerelle (Besenzoni)
• Teak deck in the cockpit
• Spurs line cutters on shaft
• Aft cockpit console with sink and fold down spigot, includes BBQ & refrigerator
• Extensive first aid supplies
• All required Coast Guard safety equipment including fire extinguishers, emergency signal flares, bell, horn, life jackets, oil and trash placards
• Custom owner’s manual with boat specific schematic diagrams for systems.