Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Forme de la coque: V profond
Longeur hors tout: 58 Pied 0 Pouce
Maître bau: 15 Pied 4 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 51 Pied 8 Pouce
Poids à sec: 76941 Livres
Engine Option 1: 2x Yanmar 125 HP
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (1381 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (1579 Gallons)
Interior Equipment and Furniture
- The yacht has three cabins (one double Owner and two double/twin Guest cabins) with extra bathrooms with showers, galley adjacent to main saloon and wheelhouse.
- All furniture and interiors are in traditional classic style emphasized additionally by furniture upholstery made from best quality Italian fabrics by Dino Zoli and covered with Italian leather steering console in the wheelhouse.
- The furniture and wall paneling built in mahogany, satin
finish with cream satin finish panels and mahogany high gloss trim.
- Bathrooms and galley decorated with Madera Gold granite ornamentations connected with finest classic fittings and accessories provide atmosphere of real comfort onboard.
- Floors in the wheelhouse, corridor and main saloon teak stripped plywood, carpet in the cabins, teak gratings in bathrooms.
- All ceilings with beams wooden construction, underside of plywood
painted cream, beams and stringers varnished.
- For safety reasons red lights on the floor level are installed throughout the vessel.
- ?Gentleman? has been equipped with rich set of domestic appliances and package of
entertainment equipment what makes owner and his guests really enjoy long trips as well as
everyday life onboard.
- C-shaped sofa with lockers under,
- 2x armchairs separated with lockers & 2x pouffes
- Folding swivel dining/coffee table
- Steps inside yacht ? main companionway
- Locker by the steps
- 3x drawers under aft windowsill
- Handgrips by steps stainless steel/teak
- Window blinds
- Media locker incorporating LCD TV (pop-up lifting) & DVD player (car type)
- 6 traditional ceiling lamps
- 8 spotlights
- 2x 230V socket
- Air-conditioning unit & controls
- Main electrical installation is 24V DC.
- Besides that each cabin, main saloon, navigation area,
galley area and main engine-room are equipped with 230V AC sockets.
- Main energy source for 24
V DC are two service battery bunks 580Ah each.
- The batteries can be recharged by battery charger supplied by generator or 32A shore connection.
- The separate 160Ah starting batteries for generator and main engines are charged directly from alternators suspended on the engines.
- 230V AC circuits are supplied alternatively by the generator, shore connection or batteries via inverter 24V/230V - 5000W.
- Two 24V 65Ah emergency batteries are provided for navigation equipment operation.
- Granite worktop with lockers and drawers
- Stainless steel sink
- 2 or 4 burner ceramic hob
- Electric oven with microwave
- Galley extractor
- Stainless steel top-loading locker under worktable
- 1 or 2 hanging cabinets
- 1 traditional ceiling lamp & 7 spotlights
- Window blinds
- 2x 230V socket
- Twin main engines Yanmar 4HJ3-DTHE (125 HP) with KMH4A1 gearboxes are installed aft.
- The engines are connected to KMH4A1 reverse gearboxes and placed on elastic mounts..
- Two 40mm shaft lines with 5-bladed propellers from Amartech.
- The hull is fully welded of shipbuilding grade mild steel.
- Round bilge shallow draft hull with dumb prow and a long classic aft overhang.
- Nicely concave
sheer-line and a rounded stern for a classic look.
- Watertight engine room provides space for generator, pumps and air condition unit.
- Behind the engine room there is a watertight afterpeak containing hydraulic gangway and rudder
Hatches, windows, companionway & outside doors
- The yacht is equipped with traditional teak skylights where the opening flap is Foresti & Suardi
brass chromed hatch (7 units).
- Big windows are built of thermo-glass double layer with 6 mm gap between the panes.
- The glass is glued into a recess in the construction and finished with mahogany varnished frames.
- Front wheelhouse windows are equipped with electric wipers.
Bulwark , stormrail & handgrips
- The deck is surrounded with a steel bulwark which is raised fore and aft.
- The bulwark is capped
with a varnished teak rail-cap, traditional storm-rail stanchions in stainless steel with a teak railcap on top.
- Middle line stainless steel wire.
- Both sides in the aft part of the yacht are opening
parts to access bathing ladder and tender.
Teak deck & gratings
- Main deck is fully covered with teak planks glued with Sikaflex system.
- The fly bridge is covered
with teak planks, roof covered with anti-sliding paint.
Deck tables, benches
- All deck benches are built in teak, verticals and trimming varnished, the seats unpainted.
- Benches aft and fore are hinged and can be flapped up to provide access for mooring.
- The benches at flybridge contain lockers under the seats.
- Space for loose teak furniture (table & 6 chairs) provided under the bimini.
Mast , funnel, tender crane
Fiberglass funnel with stainless steel decoration fittings gives truly traditional look. Behind the funnel and attached to it there is stainless steel pipe mast with stainless steel wire shrouds.
Funnel is equipped with hydraulic lifting system to provide lower total height of the vessel
allowing easy passage under low bridges when sailing on the river.
Mast of the yacht has been provided with satin varnished teak boom completely rigged for tender
Tender is handled with wooden blocks and small capstan. Small classic GRP rowboat
finished with teak is stowed on the cradle mounted on the superstructure roof with stainless
fittings and deck-plates for tender lashing.
Bimini, camels & gangway
- The entire area of the aft deck is covered with a bimini installed between two elegant camels.
- The camels are built of stainless steel pipes and stainless steel fittings.
- Tops of the camels are in
varnished teak increasing classic look of the boat.
- Thanks to hydraulic gangway and side ladder boarding is easy in every condition.