Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Architecte: Hans J. Johnsen
Forme de la coque: V profond
Longeur hors tout: 42 Pied 6 Pouce
Maître bau: 12 Pied 1 Pouce
Poids à sec: 19621 Livres
Engine Option 1: 1x
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (75 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (242 Gallons)
- The bathing platform and fender stowage leads to a spacious aft cabin with a large U-shaped sofa, which can be converted into a sunbed.
- From a wet bar with a sink and coolbox, the cockpit leads up to an airy helm position with double adjustable flip-up seats at the dashboard and an elegant L-shaped sofa.
- The 43 Typhoon has all the advantages of a large luxury cruising yacht in a more compact format.
- A large sliding glass door lets daylight flood into the below-deck saloon onto a large U-shaped sofa and a refined galley with an immaculate finish to every detail.
- The luxurious main cabin, with its kingsize bed and own bathroom with Rondell shower, and the midships cabin with two single beds and direct bathroom access offer practical living accommodation and a comfortable night's sleep.