Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Constructeur: Oyster Marine Ltd.
Architecte: Rob Humphreys
Pavillon: United Kingdom
Quille: Quille à Bulbe
Longeur hors tout: 74 Pied 9 Pouce
Maître bau: 19 Pied 0 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 64 Pied 9 Pouce
Tirant d'eau minimum: 10 Pied 2 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 10 Pied 2 Pouce
Déplacement: 48000 Kilogrammes
Puissance totale: 225 HP
Marque moteur: Perkins Sabre
Modèle moteur: M225Ti
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Puissance moteur: 225 HP
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: 3
Nombre de couchettes simples: 9
Nombre de cabines: 4
Nombre de toilettes: 3
COOKIELICIOUS is hull 6 of the phenomenally successful Oyster 72 class. Well known, and very well specified, she offers comfortable cruising as well as excellent sailing performance. Her 3 double cabin plus 4th bunk bed cabin layout makes her especially attractive. She is maintained to the highest standards, and is just used privately by her current owners. Since 2012 she has been used in the Caribbean in the winters, and predominantly the Med in the summer, and has been shipped by Sevenstar yacht transport, in both directions, rather than sailed across.
Oyster Marine say of the Oyster 72 – “The Oyster 72 was conceived from the outset to blend the live-aboard and seamanlike qualities of a typical Oyster within a design where high performance was of equal or greater priority. Modern composite engineering has produced a hull and deck that are both light and stiff, without compromising the strength, durability and ease of handling for which Oysters are well known. The Oyster 72 has one of our sleekest deck and cockpit designs ever, with her rolled edge side decks, transom stairwell and a host of ‘superyacht’ style features.”
An eye catching yacht in her custom livery with a white hull and Vesuvius Orange painted and lacquered caprail, stripes and spars.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hand lay-up GRP hull and deck; hull incorporates high-tech carbon/kevlar laminate.
- Hull, tanks and deck laminates in vinylester resin.
- Cored deck with teak laid deck, coachroof and cockpit. (teak deck refurbished 2014)
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Eyebrow feature in deck saloon.
- Estimated Stability Range: 121º (96º).
- Air draft: 30.40m (99'8.5").
- Sail Area/Displacement Ratio: 23.33.
- Pounds per Inch Immersion: 3889.
Note: Owner’s manual with set of schematic drawing commissioned by Fox’s Marina, Ipswich, Suffolk, U, is stored onboard.
Keel & Rudder:
- HPB (High Performance Bulb) external lead keel.
- Protected and semi-balanced skeg-hung rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Perkins Sabre M225Ti 225hp 168kW auxiliary diesel engine. (6150 hours).
- 2 x Racor water separator (500FG) with remote light.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Professionally Serviced on a continual basis.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Varifold 4 blade propeller.
- Aquadrive engine coupling system and mounts.
- Sleipner 285 20hp electric tunnel bowthruster.
- Whitlock Mamba torque rod linkage and gearbox.
- Twin custom GRP steering pedestals with SIRS compasses.
- 2 x Whitlock Mini-Maxi wheels.
- Lewmar Commander 400 5-function hydraulic power pack.
24v DC Electrics:
- 24v DC Electrics - deep cycle 6v battery cells (820 Amp hours).
- 24v DC for engine's electrical starting system (88 Amp hours).
- 12v DC for generator's electrical starting system (88 Amp hours).
- 12v Mastervolt gel cells for navigation electronics (110 Amp hours).
- Additional 150 Amp, 24v heavy duty alternator with Alpha pro regulator.
- Engine start battery alternator (40 Amp).
- Battery Banks replaced (2012).
220v AC Electrics:
- 220v ring main with 2 x dockside power cables.
Battery Charger and inverters:
- 2 x Mastervolt MASS 24v/100 Amp, with remote controller.
- Onan 22.5kW 220v AC generator (New 2014, 382 hrs).
- 1 x Hydrometer (battery tester).
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 2 x 220v heat exchanger, dual water heating.
- Pressurised hot and cold water.
- Quooker instant boiling water system.
- Filtered drinking water tap
- Seafresh water maker
- Full service incl. new membranes 2015 – currently 58 hrs.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Electric bilge pump with 3-way control.
- Total capacity of 2500 litres (550 gallons).
- Tank tender fuel gauge.
- Total capacity of 1250 litres (275 gallons).
- Tank tender water gauge.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 3 x Polypropylene holding tanks with Raritan contents gauge.
- Raymarine Autopilot with Whitlock drive (Serviced 2014).
- Raymarine St60 + Graphic.
- Raymarine Smartcontroller Autopilot remote.
- Raymarine 240 DSCVHF.
- Furuno GPS.
- Furuno Navtex.
- Digital yacht with Sony flat screen keyboard and mouse.
- Iridium phone.
- Fleet33 phone.
- Icom IC- M801e DSC SSB.
- Oregon Scientific Barometer.
Starboard Helm Position:
- Raymarine ST 60+ Wind.
- Raymarine St60+ Wind CH.
- Raymarine ST60+ Graphic x 2.
- Raymarine C120 integral radar/chart plotter/GPS - LCD type, with 4 kW radome interfaced with autopilot.
- Raymarine MOB switch.
Port Helm Position:
- Raymarine ST 60+ wind.
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind CH.
- Raymarine ST60+ Graphic x 2.
- Raymarine ST6002 Smart pilot controller.
- Kobelt engine controls.
- Side power bowthruster controls.
- Raymarine 240e DSC VHF.
- Raymarine ST 60+ wind.
- Raymarine ST60+ speed.
- Raymarine ST60+ Graphic.
- Raymarine ST60+ Depth.
- Neff electric non-gimballed oven and ceramic hob.
- Hotpoint extractor fan (New 2014).
- Frigoboat 24v DC Keel Cooled refrigeration in front-opening box and top-loading freezer (new seals 2015).
- Panasonic Microwave.
- Fisher & Paykel Single Dish Drawer (New 2015).
- U-Line Ice maker – Filtered water flow (New Seals 2014).
- Electrolux washer dryer (New 2015).
- Oyster custom Wedgewood bone china dinner service (for 12).
- Oyster custom Sheffield stainless steel cutlery set (for 12).
- Set of high quality tumblers and wine goblets (for 12).
- 4 x Hot and cold showers with electric discharge.
- FW Quiet Flush WCs.
Heating & Ventilation:
- 3 x Electric engine room fans.
- Eberspacher heating throughout.
- Crusair reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Hella fans
- Stereo CD/FM radio; 4 x saloon and 4 x cockpit speakers.
- Flat screen televisions in saloon (interfaced to yacht computer) and all cabins.
- YachtSpot Wifi receiver – wifi throughout cabins.
- 2012 MacMini Boat Computer.
- 24v LED deck head and reading lights throughout.
- Low level courtesy lights.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 3 x Folding chairs for main saloon.
- Maple joinery with burrs on many of the surfaces.
- Oyster custom locker door fittings.
- Beech avonite counter tops, galley and heads. Professionally polished 2014.
- Teak tongue and groove cabin sole.
- Lee screens on sea berths.
- Quality upholstery on all berths.
- Leather saloon seating (re-tensioned 2014).
- Alcantara master cabin and cabin berth surrounds - stitched panels.
- Curtain system to all cabins, including Oyster Deck Saloon.
- Hydraulic deck saloon table that lifts, drops and extends.
- Head linings in off-white vinyl.
- PC area positioned in Nav station aft of saloon.
- Oceanair sky screens to all deck hatches (Saloon blinds new 2014)
Description of layout from forwards:
- 9 berths in 4 cabins with 3 doubles and an upper and lower berth cabin for crew; pipecot above starboard seating in forward double guest cabin.
- Double guest cabin forward with ensuite heads.
- Fully equipped galley, full width with central work area, in black corian, open to the main saloon.
- Deck saloon accommodates 12 comfortably for dinner.
- Navigation station to starboard in the deck saloon.
- Aft of the deck saloon is the main sleeping accommodation.
- Double guest cabin to port.
- Crew cabin to starboard.
- Separate heads with shower.
- At the stern is the master cabin with a large double berth, sitting area, ample storage and an ensuite heads with shower.
- Fully hydraulic inmast cutter rig.
- Custom spars.
- Keel-stepped masthead cutter with in-mast furling with Range Rover Vesuvius Orange paint finish and hydraulic mast jack.
- Hydraulic headsail and staysail furling systems for cutter rig (Reckmann Major Service 2014).
- Sail numbers (GBR 7206L).
- Hydraulic vang.
- 2 x Hydraulic backstay tensioners.
- Navtec remote panel.
- Hydraulic mainsail outhaul tensioner.
- Discontinuous rod rigging.
- Lewmar racing blocks.
- New running rigging 2014.
- Lewmar 24v electric genoa sheet winches (88-3 EST).
- Lewmar 24v electric secondary sheet winches (66 CST).
- Lewmar 24v electric mainsheet winch (64 CEST)
- Lewmar 24v electric main halyard winch (64 CEST).
- North Spectra Mainsail 2010.
- North Spectra1 Yankee 2010.
- North Spectra 1 Staysail 2010.
- Cruising chute (North) 2007.
- Sail area 150% foretriangle – 300sq m (3,228 sq ft).
- Original North main and staysail
- Stainless steel pushpit and pulpit.
- Stern and mid ship boarding gates.
- Reverse stern bathing platform with inset steps.
- Large lazarette in stern deck.
- Vertical sliding acrylic washboard for main companionway hatch.
- Stainless steel transom ladder.
- Varnish teak cockpit table with insulated GRP fridge box.
- Gateway midships stanchions with hinged ladders.
- Lewmar hatches and deck gear.
- 12 x Gebo opening hull ports.
- Oyster deck saloon toughened glass windows; 2 x forward windows open with gas strut supports.
- Cockpit and helm seat rope lockers.
- Stainless steel dorade vent cowls.
- Cockpit fridge.
- Heyco marine toolkit (large).
- Ensign staff.
- Custom hydraulic stainless steel davits 400kg (wire drops replaced with spectra 2014)
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Custom stainless steel stern fairleads.
- 8 x Folding stainless steel mooring cleats and fairleads.
- Lewmar hydraulic anchor windlass 3500 gypsy/drum model.
- 48kg CQR anchor and 100m chain.
- 6 x Fenders and 6 x dock lines.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- 1 x Sprayhood New 2012
- 1 x Bimini New 2012
Tender, Outboard & Toys:
- Ribline 3.7m RIB with Yamaha 40hp outboard in the COOKIELICIOUS colours.
- 2 x windsurfers.
- 2x Towing ring.
- 1x 3 person donut.
- Snorkeling gear.
- Fishing equipment.
- 3 man dinghy.
- Stainless steel grab rails atop coach roof and deck saloon.
- Pair backrests/grab rails at helm seats.
- 1 x Jonbouy danbouy.
- 1 x Jonbouy MOB recovery system.
- 2 x 8 man liferafts.
- 2 x Horseshoes with lights.
- Fire blanket.
- 5 x Fire extinguishers.
- Automatic engine room fire extinguishers with remote light.
- The yacht also has a comprehensive store of spares for the onboard systems not inventoried but available for inspection.
- Various diving equipment and compressor.
- Sun covers and awnings.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.