Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Constructeur: Oyster Marine Ltd
Architecte: Humphreys Yacht Design
Longeur hors tout: 67 Pied 7 Pouce
Maître bau: 18 Pied 5 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 59 Pied 6 Pouce
Tirant d'eau minimum: 9 Pied 8 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 9 Pied 8 Pouce
Déplacement: 37500 Kilogrammes
Puissance totale: 187 HP
Marque moteur: Perkins
Modèle moteur: /Sabre M185C
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Puissance moteur: 187 HP
Nombre de couchettes simples: 9
Nombre de cabines: 4
Nombre de toilettes: 3
ROULETTE is an exceptional example of her class. She was built to be light, fast and responsive. She has a fully battened mainsail for fast and rewarding sailing and a carbon rig so that her performance is optimised. The Hall Spars carbon fibre mast is 2.5m higher than the standard rig, and 1 ton lighter than its aluminium equivalent. This weight saving enabled a ton of weight to be removed from the keel whilst retaining a stiff yacht. A real yachtsman’s Oyster she has been professionally maintained from the beginning. The Oyster 655 is a splendid world cruising yacht, large enough to have crew and plenty of guests, she is compact enough to be the perfect family cruising yacht. She is this owner’s second Oyster and she has taken him and his family far in comfort and safety. She has a very full specification and she is ready to sail. The yacht is full of custom touches which reflect the owner’s love of interior design, and which make for an airy and clean internal environment for comfortable sailing and for living aboard.
The story of ROULETTE is available in pictorial form. Ask us for a copy.
ROULETTE has enjoyed a nautical makeover in 2015, including:
- Rig hauled and all fittings checked and renewed.
- All new rod rigging.
- Any degraded running rigging replaced.
- Navtec hydraulics overhauled.
- Saloon soleboards removed, refinished and re-varnished.
- New inverter.
- New house batteries.
- Fully updated to coding for MCA category 2.
- Restoration of teak deck.
- New sprayhood.
- New bimini.
- New light fittings to the mast.
And further (as of 28-05-2015):
- Rod rigging stripped, inspected and replaced where necessary.
- New main halyard.
- Deck cleaned.
- Hull cleaned and re antifouled.
- New hull anodes.
- Varifold prop and rope cutter fully overhauled.
- Sea chest stripped and cleaned.
- Sea cocks checked and replaced as necessary.
- Bilges cleaned.
- New fresh water pressure vessel.
- Fridges and ice maker stripped, cleaned and o/hauled as necessary.
- New hot water heating element.
- Webasto heater o/hauled.
- Bilge pumps o/hauled and repaired as necessary.
- Topsides and deck gelcoat treated with “Nano technology”.
- Dinghy overhauled.
- Outboard serviced.
- Raymarine software updated.
- Engine and generator serviced.
- Battery chargers and invertors serviced/inspected.
- Winches serviced and new deck switches fitted.
- New thruster and windlass controls.
- New dodger.
- Safety gear (2 x life rafts, life jackets, Jon buoy and horse hoes) serviced.
- Fire extinguishers, torches, smoke alarms inspected and serviced as necessary.
- New Lopo LED navigational light fittings fitted.
- New, upgraded, DVD player fitted with bluetooth connection in the saloon.
- New sheets and towels.
- New glass ware.
- Cockpit table re varnished.
- Saloon sole boards re varnished.
- New VHF handset at the helm.
- New gas struts to the sail locker hatch.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull is hand laid up single skin with structural stringers and floors to Lloyds approved design specification.
- Outer hull laminate incorporating hi-tech custom carbon/kevlar laminate.
- Built to comply with the requirements stipulated in the European Union’s recreational craft directive (EURCD) to meet design category A – 'ocean'.
- Hull colour white with cove line and double boot top lines in standard oyster blue.
- Hull cleaned and re antifouled (2015).
- Topsides and deck gelcoat treated with ‘nano technology’ (2015).
- All bulkheads upgraded to carbon foam cored for weight reduction.
- The stern design incorporates a bathing platform trimmed with teak slats and inset moulded steps for access to the stern deck.
- Deck structure moulded in GRP with balsa core.
- Oyster deck saloon profile with 'g5' styling and 'eyebrow' feature.
- The cockpit is split into separate steering and guest/crew areas.
- Both cockpits have a clear central walkway through between twin wheels, giving excellent access from the main companionway to either the helm positions, or to the aft deck.
- Teak laid decks (restored 2015; later cleaned).
- GRP low profile 'rolled edge' bulwark with Nomen silver alloy folding cleats x 10.
- Stainless steel caprail plates at guardrail gates.
- Flush-mounted dorade deck plates with stainless steel cowls.
- All deck plates set flush into teak deck.
- New hull anodes (2015).
Keel & Rudder:
- High performance bulb (HPB) external lead keel, with 1 ton of weight less than the standard Oyster 655.
- Fully protected skeg-hung rudder. Rudder tip sacrificial and extended to be same depth as keel draft.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Perkins/sabre m185c 6-cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine of 136kw (187hp) @ 2,100rpm.
Maintenance & Performance:
- All the machinery aboard ROULETTE has been serviced in accordance with Manufacturers’ recommendations.
- Engine Hours: 3,494 @ 9th March 2015.
- Engine serviced (2015).
Propulsion & Steering:
- Twin custom carbon y-spoke wheels on twin custom grp steering pedestals.
- Whitlock ‘Mamba’ torque rod and gearbox steering systems.
- Max-prop 3-bladed feathering.
- Ambassador rope cutter on shaft.
- Prop and rope cutted fully overhauled (2015).
- Max power 24v vip20 vertical retracting hydraulic thruster; new controls (2015).
- Frigomatic 24v dc compressors to refrigerators, freezer and cockpit table.
- Ship’s DC supply – 24v.
- Ringmain – 230v mains ac ring main with 12 x double, UK 3-pin outlet sockets located as appropriate within the layout, using Vimar brushed stainless steel sockets.
- Domestic: Nordyne – 720Ah capacity over 24 hours.
- Engine start: 24v optima red top batteries.
- Generator start: 12v optima red top batteries.
- 88 amp 24v for engine start battery.
- Mastervolt 150a 24v alternator for domestic battery charging.
- 12v alternator for generator start battery.
- Mastervolt alpha pro regulator.
- Mastervolt mass 24v/100a charges x 2, with remote controller.
- Mastervolt btm1 battery monitor.
- 2-way emergency parallel link system between 24v domestic and engine batteries.
- AC/DC breaker panels in brushed stainless steel with engraved writing.
- Battery chargers and invertors serviced/inspected (2015).
- Onan 17.5kw 50hz 240v.
- Generator Hours: 2,055 as of 16/03/2015.
- Generator serviced (2015).
- 30 amp dockside power cable and ustomi socket in transom.
- Second 30a shorepower cable and socket for aircon.
- 24v dri-plug socket on starboard pedestal.
- 24v socket in anchor locker.
- 24v socket in sail locker for dinghy inflator.
- 220v multistrip-style sockets at chart table for computer, etc.
- Mass sine 24v/5000w, 230v/50hz inverter to supply cooker hood, 230v sockets, microwave, towel rails (2015).
- Mass sine 24v/1500w, 230v/50hz maintained supply inverter to supply icemaker, computer equipment and av system/tvs.
- Sea cocks cleaned and replaced as necessary (2015).
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- From insulated 73 litre ustomi. (16 imp/19 us gallon) tank heated by the engine’s heat exchanger and by thermostatically- controlled 220v, 1.25kw immersion heater element (2015).
- Pressurised hot and cold freshwater system; new fresh water pressure vessel (2015).
- Jabsco aqm6 fresh water pump system with dry running protection relay.
- Seafresh 206 with fresh water autoflush, producing ustomi 95 litres (21 imp/25 us gallons) per hour.
- Jabsco engine driven pump off engine with manually operated clutch system.
- Henderson MKV manual pump.
- Par electric pump with 3-way control. Jabsco second electric bilge pump.
- Bilge high water alarm.
- Bilges cleaned (2015).
- Bilge pumps overhauled and repaired as necessary (2015).
- Tank tender gauges.
- Fuel and water tank gauges, with back-up dipsticks.
- 1,800 litres ustomi (396 imp/476 us gallons) in 2 GRP tanks.
- Duplex system to-racor fuel filtration.
- 1,600 litres ustomi (352 imp/423 us gallons) in 2 GRP tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Polypropylene gravity emptying holding tank to each heads, with electric Wema gauges.
- S.I.R.S. marine major 150mm compass to each pedestal.
- Raymarine ST60 plus as follows: Companionway – Speed, depth, wind, close-hauled. Port pedestal - ST60 graphic display, wind analogue. Starboard pedestal – ST60 graphic display, wind analogue, mob button. Chart table – ST60 graphic display. Owner’s cabin – ST60 graphic display. Starboard aft twin cabin – ST60 graphic display.
- e165 15.4" HybridTouch MFD (2015).
- e125 12" HybridTouch MFD (2015); with mast-mounted RD418HD 4kW 18" (456mm) HD Colour Radome (2015).
- AIS receiver.
- Furuno GP32 at chart table.
- Switch fitted between GPS outputs to computer to allow Furuno to be used as back up.
- Raymarine autopilot with Whitlock drive and ST6002 smart pilot control head at port pedestal.
- Furuno NX-300 receiver.
- Raymarine ray 240E with DSC at chart table, with handset in cockpit.
- Icom IC-M 801E including ATU-DSC.
- Wide copper strip from chart table to lazarette and twin large ground plates as SSB earth.
- Twin insulated backstays as aerial.
- Thrane & thrane inmrsat-c communications system with display at chart table.
- Fleet 33 satellite phone.
- Digital yacht PC with Sony 19” screen, including wifi, printer/fax and satellite tracker.
- Raymarine software updated (2015).
- New VHF handset at the helm (2015).
- 2 x RayNet to STHS (female) adaptor - 400mm (2015).
- 15m Digital Radar Cable RJ45 Connector (2015).
- Ethernet Coupler (2015).
- RayNet to RJ45 male cable 10m (2015).
- ST1 to STNG Adaptor Kit (2015).
- Backbone Cable 9m (2015).
- Seatalk NG T Piece (2015).
- Spur Cable 1m (2015).
- Bosch washer/dryer.
- Raritan icemaker with seagull water purifying filter (stripped, cleaned and overhauled as necessary 2015).
- Meteograph electronic precision barograph.
- Cover for saloon table and crew covers for seating.
- 3-brick combination keypad safe in aft cabin.
- Heyco marine tool kit.
- Stainless steel mug racks x 2 in cockpit.
- Assorted spares and manuals.
- Neff customized electric stainless steel 4-burner hob and oven.
- AEG stainless steel extractor hood.
- Panasonic microwave oven.
- Seagull water purifying filter with Vola tap.
- 2 x Front-opening refrigerators with brushed stainless steel doors (stripped, cleaned and overhauled as necessary 2015).
- Top-opening freezer.
- Double stainless steel sink with drainage grooves to worktop on either side.
- Oyster customized Wedgwood bone china crockery.
- Oyster customized Sheffield stainless steel cutlery.
- New glass ware (2015).
- 3 heads with separate shower stalls.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto blue cool air conditioning/heating system in all cabins, saloon and galley.
- 50,000btu unit in engine room and Webasto dw9kw boiler in lazarette.
- Webasto heater overhauled (2015).
- 24v frensch led downlighters throughout, with additional led lights, halogen circuit, in saloon. Dimmer controls to saloon and aft cabin overhead lights.
- Led bulkhead/reading lights.
- Led lighting in hull ports.
- Automatic light to drinks locker.
- Red led courtesy footlights at saloon steps.
- Red led overhead lights at galley and nav station.
- Concealed red led rope lighting beneath forward edges of companionway steps.
- Vimar light switches in brushed stainless steel.
- Boom light over cockpit table.
- Pair of down lighters on lower spreaders (replaced 2015).
- Spreader uplighters x 3 pairs (replaced 2015).
- Remote control for above lights.
- Aft deck light fitted to stern post.
- Deck courtesy lights at bathing platform, transom steps and cockpit walkthrough.
- Lopolight led bow and stern navigation lights (2015).
- Steaming/foredeck floodlight.
- Lopolight led tri-white anchor/navigation light at masthead (2015).
Audio Visual Systems:
- Connexus TV antenna mounted on lower spreader.
- Hubbell TV/phone socket at transom steps.
- Audio units fitted inside lockers with stowage for iPod.
Twin Crew Cabin – Forward:
- Alpine CD/tuner with iPod interface, pair focal headlining speakers.
Double Guest Cabin – Forward:
- Toshiba TV, alpine CD/tuner with iPod interface, pair focal headlining speakers.
Twin Guest Cabin – Aft:
- 2 x LCD screens flip down over berths with headphone socket at each.
- Alpine DVD/CD/tuner with iPod interface, pair focal headlining speakers.
- 27" Toshiba LCD TV with link to e-series.
- Alpine DVD/CD/tuner with pair focal headlining speakers.
- Magic eye.
- 32" Toshiba TV with hydraulic lifting system (concealed behind settee).
- New upgraded Alpine IVAW502R fitted with touchscreen DVD/Tuner (with multi region), Bluetooth connection and iPod dock in the saloon (2015).
- Magic eye.
- Wireless headphones, Alpine 5-way amp, sub woofer, 5 x Gallo speakers.
- Sky decoder.
- 2 x Pairs Alpine waterproof speakers in cockpit.
- Waterproof remote.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Nine berths in four cabins, excluding the saloon.
- Interior joinery finished in maple with several bulkheads painted in 'linnet white'.
- Designed to be modern and co-ordinated, whilst remaining practical and durable at sea.
- Essential features include sculpted fiddles, 'shadow-gap' joints between panels and Timage flush chrome knobs for lockers and drawers.
- Custom Franchini handles to all cabin doors.
- Grabrails in brushed stainless steel with knurled features.
- Custom 'squared-up' styling to furniture, doors and hull ports.
- Foam cored joinery for furniture and saloon table.
- Cabin sole boards in maple with strip plank effect. Surfaces in galley and heads in satin finish avonite – colour 'kokura'.
- Headlining in off-white vinyl.
- Saloon upholstery in blue/grey bridge of weir Caledonian leather.
- Seating upholstery in cabins in blue/grey Alcantara. Lee screens on sea berths.
- Oceanair blind system to all cabins at windows and hullports.
- Oceanair "skyscreens" to all deck hatches.
- Flyscreens to all opening hull and coachroof ports.
- The owner had significant input in to the interior finishes aboard ROULETTE, assisted by the Rob Humphreys’ design team – the result is rather special.
- New sheets and towels (2015).
Description of layout from forwards:
- Access only via deck hatch.
- Warp bar to each side.
- Outboard motor stowage bracket.
- New gas struts for hatch (2015)
Twin Crew Cabin:
- To port, with upper and lower berths.
- Generous lockers beneath lower berth, hanging locker and locker with shelves.
Day Heads/En-suite Crew Heads:
- Accessed from forward passageway and shared by occupants to starboard, with double berth, locker, drawers, hanging locker port crew cabin.
- Jabsco Quietflush electric WC, washbasin and separate shower stall.
- Bulkhead mirror.
Double Guest Cabin with En-suite Heads:
- To starboard, with double berth, locker, drawers, hanging locker and under-berth lockers.
- Maple headboard set into painted bulkhead.
- Stowage crates below berth and floor. En-suite heads with Jabsco Quietflush electric WC, washbasin and separate shower stall.
- Features a large, l-shaped settee to starboard around a fixed maple table with fold-over leaf to double its size for dining.
- Grabrail on centreline edge of table.
- 'Coffee table' area at aft end of settee.
- Shorter settee to port, plus 2 loose folding alloy chairs, to allow for comfortable dining for eight. Horizontal, baize-lined bottle stowage in table pedestal, including layer for champagne bottles. Plentiful lockers including dedicated glass and spirit bottle stowage.
- Overhead handrail.
- Stainless steel treads on companionway steps.
- U-shaped galley down two steps, aft of the saloon to port.
- Stainless steel rods set into worktop as hot pan stand.
- Plentiful overhead lockers.
- Locker doors to cupboards above counter tops in stainless steel finish Formica.
- Custom mug stowage.
- Locker with sliding wire vegetable rack.
- To starboard with chart table, locker and bookshelf.
- Upholstered seat with special high back and armrests.
- Steps lead down from navigation area into passageway, with access to engine room and draining wet locker for oilskins below companionway.
- Sound insulated, with 24V lighting and 3 x electric extractor fans.
- Stowage racks x 4 fitted to inside of door.
- Remote triggered fire flaps to engine room inlet and extract ducts.
Twin Guest Cabin:
- To starboard, off passageway, with upper and lower berths.
- Hanging locker, drawers and lockers.
- Timber vice edge detail to lower berth.
Owner’s Stateroom with En-suite Heads:
- Aft cabin with double berth offset to port, with maple headboard set into painted bulkhead and under-berth drawers.
- There is a sofa on the starboard side of the owner’s stateroom with a trotterbox and lee clothes, making a 9th berth.
- Sprung mattress.
- Settee/seaberth to starboard with desk and hanging locker, including additional drawers.
- Vanity desk with mirror and upholstered seat to port with second large hanging locker.
- Full-length mirror on hanging locker.
- Abundant drawer and locker space.
- Recessed bookshelf to port.
- Access from the aft deck via sliding companionway hatch and maple and stainless steel ladder to starboard. En-suite heads to port with Jabsco quietflush electric WC, washbasin with Vola tap, and separate lit shower stall with glazed door.
- Locker with sliding mirrored doors plus mirrored locker above washbasin.
- Heated towel rail.
- Sloop rig.
- Hall spars carbon mast, with increased height of 2.5 metres more than the standard alloy 655 fit. Swept-back triple spreaders (hauled and serviced 2015).
- Clear coat painted.
- Hall spars carbon ez v boom with internal boom preventer system. The boom also has a wear preventer fitted.
- Navtec hydraulic boom vang, hydraulic mainsail outhaul and cunningham adjuster ram, and hydraulic backstay adjusters x 2 (refitted 2015).
- Harken running backstays.
- Bowsprit, removable and integrated into stemhead fitting.
- 'No strike' ion dissipator at masthead wired into mast step; Mast step, cap shrouds and battery cable bonded to keel bolt.
- Navtec discontinuous rod rigging (replaced 2015; stripped, inspected and replaced where necessary later).
- Running rigging upgraded to Maffioli marbled effect (replaced where necessary 2015).
- Storm jib attachment point.
- Lewmar racing blocks, including additional for spinnaker and genoa.
- Harken ef90-3 electric forestay furler.
- Twin spinnaker poles stowed vertically on mast.
- Spinnaker package includes chainplates, deck fittings, halyard, topping lift, pole lift, single sheet, guy, fore guy and all required blocks.
- Jockey pole.
- Storm jib package includes aramid stay, hoisted to mast and tensioned at base with blocks and tackle onto windlass capstan.
- Reinforced attachment point for storm jib tackle.
- New main halyard (2015).
- By Lewmar – all self-tailing in grey aluminium; all serviced, with foot switches renewed as needed in 2015.
- 2 x 77/3 AEST electric primaries.
- 2 x 65 AST secondaries.
- 1 x 77/3 AEST electric mainsheet.
- 1 x 44 AST traveller control line.
- 2 x 66/3 AEST electric main and genoa halyard.
- By North Sails.
- Mainsail - fully-battened, tri-radial cut, with harken batten car system and lazyjacks.
- 105% furling genoa, tri-radial cut. g-2 gennaker with snuffer. S4 spinnaker with snuffer (logo).
- Storm jib in hi-visibility orange.
- Trysail in hi-visibility orange, with wire span and Wichard adjuster.
- V boom sail cover.
- Stainless steel pulpit with front opening pushpit, and gateway midship stanchions.
- Stainless steel hinging boarding ladders, close up to form the side-gates.
- Gate to pushpit.
- Low level stainless steel grabrails either side of mast area.
- Stern antenna post in carbon for navigation/communications antennae, and it is also a magnificent ensign staff.
- Stowage compartment in anchor locker for secondary spade anchor.
- Cockpit and helms seat rope lockers.
- Lazarette locker with twin s/s gas struts.
- Rope stowage on stainless steel pole and shelving for plastic stowage boxes.
- Gas locker used for fuel container stowage.
- Cockpit table in stainless steel and varnished teak (foam cored construction), with folding leaves and refrigerated coolbox (re-varnished 2015).
- Cockpit cushions with acrylic covers – Sunbrella 'charcoal'. Exit engineering 3.5m carbon fibre passerelle complete with handrail, padded stowage bag and spreader bar.
- Socket in transom step and fitting to lock onto stemhead.
- Stainless steel folding bathing ladder on transom. Hot and cold freshwater deck shower in transom locker.
- Saltwater anchor deck wash.
- Oyster custom drop-down acrylic washboard system.
- Flush-fitted wichard padeyes on foredeck to lash down dinghy.
- Bauer junior ii dive compressor in lazarette.
- Dive bottle stowage for 2 bottles.
- Sea chest stripped and cleaned (2015).
- Lewmar alloy-framed deck hatches - all (except sail locker) hinged at aft end.
- Flush Rondal foredeck hatch with teak deck covering.
- Sliding companionway hatch over aft master cabin.
- Gebo opening hullports.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 48kg Lewmar CQR anchor and 100m of 12mm ISO rated galvanized chain.
- Spade 30kg (66lb) model 140 secondary anchor.
- Additional 100m (330') 22mm octoplait nylon warp plus 10m (33') 12mm chain.
- Lewmar 3000 electric anchor windlass with new foot switch controls (2015).
- Warps and fenders.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Stainless steel padded backrest with white vinyl covers at helmsman's seats.
- Stern quarter pushpit seats in teak and stainless steel.
- Sprayhood to main companionway in Sunbrella plus – colour 'silver' – with roll-up window and cover (2015).
- Leather at aft edge of sprayhood.
- Bimini in Sunbrella plus – colour 'silver' – with windows below boom lights (2015). Covers for cockpit table, pedestals and wheels.
- Cover for rib.
- New dodger (2015).
- Liferaft cradle in stainless steel incorporated into pushpit quarter seats.
- Ocean safety ISO 4-person liferafts x 2 each in grp canister with SOLAS b pack. Ecoflex mounted on mast.
- Sea-me radar transponder at masthead, with display at chart table.
- Horseshoe lifebuoy. Jonbuoy.
- Webbing jackstays.
- Raymarine MOB lifetag system with 8 transponders.
- Emergency tiller.
- Raymarine Ray 240E hailer/horn on mast.
- Watertight bulkheads to sail locker and lazarette.
- Ply blanking boards for hatches, stowed in lazarette.
- Safety equipment serviced in accordance with MCA category 2 regulations (2015).
- Various including automatic fire extinguisher in engine room.
- Fire blanket.
- Smoke detector in engine room with remote audible alarm.
- Smoke detectors outside cabin doors.
- Carbon monoxide alarm with sensor and audible alarm in saloon.
- Fire extinguishers, torches and smoke alarms inspected and serviced as necessary (2015).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.