2007 Comet Comar 41S
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / diesel
- Situé en:
- Pisa, Italie
- Matériau de la coque:
- Prix actuel:
- EUR 135,000 Taxe payée
The Comet Comar 41S is the ultimate in cruiser racer perfection, with exceptional sailing performance that is matched only by her good looks this Comar 41S offers a truly versatile yachting option.
With the ability to not only turn heads at anchor but also on the race coourse, viewing of this Comet Cormar 41S is highly recommended.
Adrian Nicolle has been a Professional Yacht Broker for many years; Adrian Nicolle founded Nicolle Associates in 2001.
An experienced sailor (200gt commercially endorsed Master of Yachts) having extensively raced sailing yachts internationally and cruised motor yachts in many areas including the canal system through the length of France, he has served on the executive board of the Royal Southern Yacht Club as Chairman of Sailing and at Cowes Week as Chief Race Officer.
His background is from a customer focused and service led industry and has a broad range of management skills having grown companies from start up to London stock exchange listed businesses with over 200 employees.
While handling most types of yacht sales, Adrian specialises in large sail and motor yachts; he has the marketing and conveyance knowledge, experience, expertise and integrity to represent your needs before, during and long after your purchase.
Contact Adrian Nicolle by email using the link below, or at DDI +44 (0)23 8115 7013, M +44 (0)77 6883 4664 for more details.
Please contact Adrian Nicolle at +44 (0)23 8115 7013
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Constructeur: Comar Yachts
Architecte: A. Vallicelli
Forme de la coque: Monocoque
Longeur hors tout: 41 Pied 8 Pouce
Maître bau: 12 Pied 10 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 34 Pied 7 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 8 Pied 0 Pouce
Déplacement: 8000 Kilogrammes Lège
Lest: 2500 Kilogrammes
Poids à sec: 8000 Kilogrammes
Puissance totale: 40 HP
Marque moteur: Lombardini
Année de construction: 2007
Modèle moteur: 40S Drive
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Nombre d'heures: 300
Hélice: Hélice pliante
Type de transmission: Sail-drive
Puissance moteur: 40 HP
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (400 Litres)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (200 Litres)
Nombre de couchettes doubles: 3
Nombre de cabines: 3
Nombre de toilettes: 2
Nombre de salles de bain: 2
- Vacuum Sandwich Core.
- Vtr uni-biderectional epoxy resin.
- Lead/antimony kell optimazed for race.
- Covered steel custom made by the yard.
- Hatch flush deck.
- Antifouling carbon race 2016.
- Double master cabin up forward.
- Two double cabins back aft, one to port and one to starboard.
- Two bathrooms, each with hot and cold running water and a heads system.
- Aft bathroom contains a stand up shower with a self draining floor system.
- The Galley has a very clever open layout to port with a U-berth seating area with a folding table.
- The Navigation area is laid out to port and is position just forward of the aft port cabin.
- Compass positioned at the helm.
- Nexus Race Wind speed and direction.
- DVD player.
- Nexus autopilot.
- CD player.
- Navigation center.
- 12V D/C Monitor position at the Navigation station.
- Nexus speedometer.
- Cockpit speakers.
- Repeaters position at the helm.
Deck and Cockpit Layout
- Bow roller with a windlass anchor system.
- Jib tracks on both side decks laid closely to the coach roof to allow for a clean foredeck.
- Teak laid cockpit and side decks.
- Four cockpit winches for both the Spinnaker and the Jib/Genoa system.
- Two winches mounted on the cockpit for all aft led halyards.
- Deck seperators to keep the coach roof and foredeck clean and easy to use.
- Helm position just aft of the mainsheet track.
- Cockpit lockers poisition both to port and starboard.
- Aft cockpit locker just under the helm position.
- Outboard engine mount to port.
- Removable swim ladder on the stern.
Rigging and Sails
- Fractional Sloop.
- Furling Genoa System.
- Lazy Jack and Stack Pack Mainsail system.
- Hydraulic backstay system.
- Gas strut kicker system.
- Kevlar Mainsail and jib (taffetà) –
- Full batten Harken; tuff luff for race.
- Shrouds nitronic.
- Backstay holmatro.
- Sheets and halyards in spectra and dynema.
- Carbon spinnaker pole.
- All blocks harken high performance.
- 8 Man life raft.
- Horse shoe life ring mounted on the port aft quarter gaurd rail.
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT Paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Pisa Italy.
- © 2016 Nicolle Associates